PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Any hope

Ansgar Odinson
Aug 12, 2014, 03:29 AM
I have been waiting a long time for this game now and I am sure threads like this are old hat but I need to know if this is officially dead in the west or if there is still any hope. It is really hard to get into the JP version of the game even with the English patch there is a lot that goes un-translated. I apologize again for bringing up what must be a tired subject but sorting fact from random rumor is difficult on this subject.

Kondibon
Aug 12, 2014, 03:30 AM
Someone make a thread for all of these threads that we can just link.

EDIT: No one knows, sega's official staitment is that it's delayed.

Ansgar Odinson
Aug 12, 2014, 03:32 AM
Thanks a lot for the info. Sorry again for the thread.

Courina
Aug 12, 2014, 07:48 AM
Someone make a thread for all of these threads that we can just link.

EDIT: No one knows, sega's official staitment is that it's delayed.

how about search button?

UnLucky
Aug 12, 2014, 07:49 AM
Neither of those work.

I blame poor parenting.

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 12, 2014, 07:50 AM
how about search button?

how about just play the jpn version easily? ^^

NoiseHERO
Aug 12, 2014, 08:11 AM
Back in the day I always used to tell people that it's not only easy to play this game, you don't even need to read shit in it to play it, you'd be using the same amount of guides you would on a game that was in english.

But now that more hurdles have stacked up just to get into a lobby, it's not hard or impossible, But it's legitimately annoying getting on and playing this game now.

Gama
Aug 12, 2014, 12:08 PM
Help me Sakai Wan Kenobi

http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/10/29/b1df14dc-ae65-4067-9ba4-a08f73f0ee41_500.jpg

Youre my only hope.

just play the japanese version gurl.

Edson Drake
Aug 12, 2014, 12:12 PM
I'd say don't hold your breath.

(sick of telling my friends why people just don't play this, but yeah should be harder now needing VPN and stuff)

Yden
Aug 12, 2014, 12:49 PM
how about just play the jpn version easily? ^^

It's not easy these days if you're using one of those blocked ISPs. Not hard per say but definitely not easy.