PDA

View Full Version : Your Tank/support builds aren't viable

Agitokatana
Aug 12, 2014, 06:45 AM
I'm not sure what it is with the english community but the large majority of you seem to be under the assumption that tank hunters (or any hunters at all atm, lmao) are viable, along with strictly support techers and other redundant combinations

They're not viable and they're not going to be come episode 3 no matter how many survival skills they add

Forces wasting their time zondeeling so you can hit something for once in your life isn't going to make things run smoother, you playing a class that is actually viable will. (To elaborate considering some people are incapable of comprehending this correctly, I'm not saying zondeel is redundant, useless melee classes expecting force spend their time as 24/7 zondeel bots because they're incapable of hitting things before they die however, are redundant.)

Playing with your own useless playstyles in MPAs for fun is selfish and useless, you're just slowing everyone else down, gifoie and barta aren't viable and you're just stopping people from a 3rd run in izanai.

This game is literally based around killing things as fast as possible and if you're not doing that you're doing something wrong

You all talk down about south american players when you're literally the equivalent of south american players in NA games, you're talking out loud obnoxiously in a game that you're not even supposed to be playing

It's entitled and selfish and you're just screwing over the rest of the playerbase so you can have a good time

Honestly if you're not playing viable classes and using viable spells then stick to your own private MPAs instead of forcing your useless playstyles on everyone else because it's a real wonder half of the jp population on ship 2 transferred to other ships

The difference between the average JP player and the average english player is incredible, the fact that you all come in to super hard at minimum level req. with low level subclasses despite EXP cuts etc. is incredible, I can't understand why you'd possibly be so obsessed with inflicting yourselves upon other people in such a manner

Your units with blow resist aren't going to save you from failing to dodge ringada's tornado attack every single time

Please stick to b20, thanks

TL;DR: Play properly or play amongst yourselves in b20

EDIT: Also, most of you aren't valuable assets to SEGA or the game as half of you don't even pay for AC

BlackAlphaG
Aug 12, 2014, 06:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/75Pp1WZ.jpg

Gardios
Aug 12, 2014, 06:56 AM
TL;DR: I'm mixing up several independent issues and having fun is not allowed.

Kikikiki
Aug 12, 2014, 06:57 AM
Inazuma The Animation: Take Two.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219134513/glee/images/7/72/Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

oops i mean second season sorry i mixed up animu and hollywood pls forgive me

Agitokatana
Aug 12, 2014, 06:57 AM
TL;DR: I'm mixing up several independent issues and having fun is not allowed.

The issues are all heavily linked to english players and when your fun is at the expense of every other players experience including those who are actually supposed to be playing the game, then it shouldn't be allowed

NoiseHERO
Aug 12, 2014, 06:58 AM
Drake Suganuma will shut you up wannabe leetist-kun yeah!

Sacrificial
Aug 12, 2014, 06:58 AM
Forces wasting their time zondeeling so you can hit something for once in your life isn't going to make things run smoother, you playing a class that is actually viable will.

zondeel makes runs smoother actually.

Aine
Aug 12, 2014, 06:59 AM
You lost all credibility when you said Zondeel and Gifoie aren't viable.

Agitokatana
Aug 12, 2014, 07:00 AM
zondeel makes runs smoother actually.

Zondeel in specific situations makes runs smoother but those who ask force to strictly zondeel when they'd be better off using something like il megid to do 3x the damage of a melee player are doing the wrong thing

You lost all credibility when you said Zondeel and Gifoie aren't viable.

Zondeel IS viable in specific situations such as certain packs in izanai, however forces spending all their time zondeeling so melee players can hit something for once is redundant

Also there are few if any situations where gifoie is more effective than il megid

UnLucky
Aug 12, 2014, 07:09 AM
Where did we find this guy?

Sizustar
Aug 12, 2014, 07:10 AM
Lumping all English player as GOod and all japanese as good?
That's not very smart..

Agitokatana
Aug 12, 2014, 07:11 AM
Lumping all English player as GOod and all japanese as good?
That's not very smart..

At which point did I refer to english players in a positive light?

Edit: I'm also not saying jp players are all inherently good, the standard however is a lot higher and on average they're far less likely to be playing a ridiculous combination like FI/TE using crafted knuckles

Sacrificial
Aug 12, 2014, 07:12 AM
Where did we find this guy?

b20 ohohohoh

The_Brimada
Aug 12, 2014, 07:18 AM
3/10 would not read again.

Takatsuki
Aug 12, 2014, 07:22 AM
No, he's right. If you can't be bothered to play this game properly, with a DPS-focused skill tree, a half-decent weapon (and no, crafted weapons and 9*s are NOT acceptable), then get the hell back in b20 where pugs like you belong and let the rest of us who actually take this game seriously have decent runs instead of having useless 20ian pugs bog down our MPA.

IndignationSWF
Aug 12, 2014, 07:31 AM
Wow this thread's actually pretty funny. I expected valid concerns backed with evidence beyond 'I've had bad experiences with people so everyone must be terrible' and all I got was this T-Shirt and a series of complaints generalizing a majority of NA Players.

The Funniest bit is, you thought anyone would care about your egotistical and opinionated view backed by some kind of vitriol against people having fun, you must be new here. :3

Have fun treating your Video Games as a second job then Agito-kun.

Achelousaurus
Aug 12, 2014, 07:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Balmuk/0101.jpg

Sayara
Aug 12, 2014, 07:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/75Pp1WZ.jpg

You called? No good can come from this thread.