PDA

View Full Version : Interlocking web event

Asellus
Aug 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
I couldn't find a thread discussing this. Please delete this if there is a dedicated thread for it.

So it looks like we're down to the last event (http://www.ejapan.eu/blue/browse.php?u=KPINGOd3l00TrvrCflwdC7NE5mhu8vAg%2Bih fajzvxwcDmYc6nCSnLiKM8wf8%2F07PE5c%3D&b=29&f=norefer) which is a 10% grind/boost bonus. If anyone ever wanted that fancy title-reward unit this would be a good time to grind for weapon titles. Personally I think 10% is over the top and SEGA is just pandering to the player base. Market crash in 3...2...1....

Up next: 12 star give away!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 13, 2014, 12:35 PM
Personally I think 10% is over the top and SEGA is just pandering to the player base.

- this is far from the first time they're doing this
- it's the only way to 100% certain affixes
- affix rng is BS. Why are you trying to be a hipster with your 'over-the-top', and 'pandering' veiwpoints as if you think the affix system is all sunshine and rainbows as is, unless you're just trolling?

HeyItsTHK
Aug 13, 2014, 12:45 PM
You know this has been done before right?

It's also a good time to make some $$$. Even if your only means is to sell grind/affix stuff from fun scratch. Prices go up! (at least on ship 6)

Also complete prize of this reverse side bingo is a 30% ability boost.

Vintasticvin
Aug 13, 2014, 01:26 PM
Yaaaaay maybe I snag some rares or OP equipment this year :D

SakoHaruo
Aug 13, 2014, 01:57 PM
When exactly does the 10% boost week begin? I don't know if I want to 5s or 6s my RaHu. :-?

Might try to 7s a weapon with the leftover change,and then I'll be broke as fuck.

And friends are telling me to start saving up for Ultimate. ._.

Alenoir
Aug 13, 2014, 02:09 PM
If anyone ever wanted that fancy title-reward unit this would be a good time to grind for weapon titles. Personally I think 10% is over the top and SEGA is just pandering to the player base. Market crash in 3...2...1....

Up next: 12 star give away!

We've had 10% grind/attribute boost last year as reward and earlier this year for Vita version's anniversary, then some random 5% boost here and there for milestones. It's hardly anything new.

The market never crashes during a boost event. You're just going to be paying about 5x to 10x the fodders' current price during that week, that's all.

Oh and yeah, once the next difficulty comes around they'll be handing 12*s out. They did that with 11*s.

When exactly does the 10% boost week begin? I don't know if I want to 5s or 6s my RaHu. :-?

Starts after the maint on 9/3 IIRC. They got smarter this year. Last year's boost week was literally a week or 2 before episode 2 when all the new units got introduced.

Asellus
Aug 14, 2014, 02:58 PM
The market never crashes during a boost event. You're just going to be paying about 5x to 10x the fodders' current price during that week, that's all.

And why do you think that is? Do you think that everyone buying raw fodders is using it on their own gear? Or making custom fodder for sale?

The extra boost creates a market of affix'ers looking to cash in on some quick fod and will sell it for next to nothing reducing its value while driving up costs of raw fodder. Seen it happen over the course of each affix boost.

Alenoir
Aug 14, 2014, 03:09 PM
And why do you think that is? Do you think that everyone buying raw fodders is using it on their own gear? Or making custom fodder for sale?

The extra boost creates a market of affix'ers looking to cash in on some quick fod and will sell it for next to nothing reducing its value while driving up costs of raw fodder. Seen it happen over the course of each affix boost.

I faintly remember having to pay some 300k or so for a 4s non-Miser soul (forgot which one though) on weapons the last time 10% was around. They were never that expensive before the boost.