PDA

View Full Version : What to do With My Spellstones

Fusionxglave
Aug 13, 2014, 09:03 PM
Hello everyone I have some questions for a tough decision ahead.

I have finally have all the Spell stones I need and the catalysis to convert them to my specification.

I am Currently a Ra/Hu using rifles as my main weapon and launcher as my second.

My Main Rifle right now is the Evarecasa with zero effort and I was wondering should I get the Bio Triner with Immediate Destruction or should I wait for any new weapons that may be in Episode 3

I also was wondering is the weapon Bio Spats any good I only use launchers on mobs but I was wondering if I should try to get it as well.

Thanks for reading and your time

suzaku0zero0
Aug 13, 2014, 09:32 PM
I'd suggest to wait for ep3 to decide

If ur uh skill tree has JA boost, then if recommend bio rifle since rifle is more flexible then launcher, but I'd still wait for ep3

Fusionxglave
Aug 13, 2014, 09:39 PM
thanks and also my skill tree is max out on fury and Just Attack including critical.

I am doing 10k-15k with grenade missile.

20-40k with sneak attack.

I almost double the damage with Weak bullets.

I am so glade I am a Ra/Hu this has been one of the funnest class.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
I would say, take the category where you don't have the strong weapons. I mean, you say you have Evarecasa as your most powerful rifle (an 11* with plenty of power) but what is your most powerful Launcher currently? Using a Launcher only against mobs is actually a very good idea (since it's pretty ineffective against bosses) and in fact better than using Rifle for them. Rifle works great on bosses but don't think that because you use a weapon "just for mobs" it doesn't deserve to get the Bio version.

By the informations you gave (or didn't) , I would say go for the Bio Spat (Launcher), you already have a very strong rifle (not the best but definitely more than enough to handle every quest on Super Hard) so take the weapon type where you don't have that power.

Also, the new Bio weps coming in Episode 3 are Twin Blades(strinking type wep) and Jet Boots(strinking/tech type wep), not related to ranged weapons so you don't really need to wait for them.

Also, I'm RA/HU (and GU/HU) and I use Launcher only for mobs too and rifle for bosses:-P.

EDIT : 100th post! Yeah!:bday:

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 14, 2014, 01:33 AM
I'd say get either the bio rifle,the fucking awesome rifle that looks like a shotgun or just wait till EP3

Rakurai
Aug 14, 2014, 04:30 AM
I tend to consider how difficult it is to get comparable weapons before buying a bio one.

The Mena Alice, for instance, has a 9% perfect keeper latent on it and is much easier to max the element on, so I personally wouldn't get the rifle unless it being all class would be of much benefit.

TheAstarion
Aug 14, 2014, 07:01 AM
It's been a while since bioweapons were added, IIRC it wasn't -that- long after episode 2 that they were released and everyone who'd -just- gotten a 5-stone autumn weapon kicked themselves for not waiting for the new and interesting bioweapons.

It will probably be the same with this and the next XQ weapon, which may or may not be a bioweapon reskin, may or may not be a 12*, and so on and so forth. Harukotan XQ is inevitable but with only 2 new weapon classes it's entirely possible they'll re-shuffle the next wave of XQ stone weapons to include Harukotan's stones in the payment pool.

Fusionxglave
Aug 14, 2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks for all of the replies I think I will play it smart and see what ep 3 will have.

Also my Launcher right now is Launcher Legacy with crushing blow.

Not that good but I am working on the Vetumsion with the 50 element rate.

Thank you for all your help

Renzix
Aug 14, 2014, 12:29 PM
Go for the Bio Rifle. It's the best weapon for Ranger. Any Ranger that mains with a Launcher is a fucking idiot.

reaper527
Aug 15, 2014, 12:16 PM
how many spell stones do you have? just want to toss the reminder out there that unless you have 12 of them so you can make a 50 element weapon, you may end up disappointed.

also, as far as the bio rifle goes, you might have better luck with the hurio sniff that de malmoth drops (which would mean you might want to spend the stones on the launcher).

regardless, whatever you plan on getting, plan on getting 2 of them.

isCasted
Aug 15, 2014, 12:24 PM
It's not necessary to get 2 Bio rifles. 5% attribute boosters are relatively cheap, you only need to farm some other 11* rifles in SHAQ (maybe some even drop in LQ and EQs).

Fusionxglave
Aug 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
As of right now I have 9 Spell Stones 5 Bloody Moon, 2 Phantom Night, and 2 Heart Key, I have the catalysis to change them.

Thanks for all the replies