PDA

View Full Version : What to spend With my Left over AC

Fusionxglave
Aug 14, 2014, 02:14 PM
Hey everyone, I recently got 2000 AC and spent it on the inventory expansion now I have 400 AC left and do not know what to do with it.

should I save it and get a Premium or spend it on fashion and hope my chances are good.

I just need help making the most of the 400 AC left^^;

Also I was thinking the Premium might be a good idea but, I have no rare items worth selling and I have maybe; three 11*star weapons, eight 10*star weapons and fifteen 10*star units, none of which is worth even 10k on the market.

fashion and accessories, on the other hand, is so rare I feel like it would be a waste.

What should I Do?

GHNeko
Aug 14, 2014, 02:16 PM
Get an extra support character so that you can collect items faster as well as sell the surplus.

OR you can get a new mag and fix the one you have if its jacked up.

Lyrise
Aug 14, 2014, 02:18 PM
Save it for now. You can always add it to premium later. Or in the event where you've been incapacitated and absolutely need to be res'd, you'd have that emergency option to ressurrect as well (I've actually been caught in a situation where an entire MPA was wiped with no scapes; Edit: This was a Loser run. so either cough up the 150AC and let it go on, or quit and everyone fails, with no option to run it again).

landman
Aug 14, 2014, 02:32 PM
Save it for now. You can always add it to premium later. Or in the event where you've been incapacitated and absolutely need to be res'd, you'd have that emergency option to ressurrect as well (I've actually been caught in a situation where an entire MPA was wiped with no scapes; Edit: This was a Loser run. so either cough up the 150AC and let it go on, or quit and everyone fails, with no option to run it again).
Or return to campship, buy moons, and resurrect the rest.

GHNeko
Aug 14, 2014, 02:48 PM
^ ^ ^ ^

There are very few instances where you really want to use a scape doll.

If you're not confident, bring a half doll imo.

SakoHaruo
Aug 14, 2014, 02:51 PM

Luther? Meh. Someone will return to the ship are revive everyone. Extreme Quests? Now I'd use it for that. Still.. we get half dolls from Bingo, events, and the regularly sign in bonus, so I'm not use why you wouldn't have one on you.

TheAstarion
Aug 14, 2014, 09:24 PM
If you have PSO2es I think you can buy exactly 100 AC, and with 500 you can get an extra character or an extra skill tree or 30 days of +500 storage. If that appeals to you.

Or you could just get a mag as people have said, and have 100 left over. You have a year to spend it before it vanishes.

Fusionxglave
Aug 14, 2014, 10:38 PM
Wait I have one year to spend it?

Oh my gosh

I did not know that.

Thanks for the tip.

oratank
Aug 14, 2014, 11:00 PM
buy more ac and spend it on something better than inventory expansion