PDA

View Full Version : quick pp recovery solution???

diamondx
Aug 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
i am a level 70 force/techer, my question is which method is the best quick recover solution ?
Splendid Recovery or Spirit Collector?

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2014, 11:18 AM
Splendid recovery would probably help you more on a rod or talis but you'd probably want an offensive latent on those. Spirit collector can work on a gunslash I guess.

Alternatively get Packer Vogue with spirit conversion and cast resta on your self. :wacko:

EDIT: I forgot to ask, what's you pp with unit and affix bonuses, and do you have pp restorate/convert?

the_importer_
Aug 17, 2014, 11:40 AM
Always wondered, why is it that sometime, your meter just fills up very fast after depleting it?

Xaelouse
Aug 17, 2014, 11:42 AM
They fixed the bug with packer vogue's latent in the recent patch btw

horseship
Aug 17, 2014, 11:42 AM
Always wondered, why is it that sometime, your meter just fills up very fast after depleting it?

Probably one of your mag trigger actions.

Edit: Just curious, what's the packer vogue bug? Is it like the infinite ketos proi bug that happens sometimes?

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2014, 11:44 AM
They fixed the bug with packer vogue's latent in the recent patch btwAw, nevermind about that then.

the_importer_
Aug 17, 2014, 11:50 AM

Edit: Just curious, what's the packer vogue bug? Is it like the infinite ketos proi bug that happens sometimes?

Oh right, forgot it had the ability to do this :p

Sizustar
Aug 17, 2014, 03:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEL5zo2lWRo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEL5zo2lWRo

horseship
Aug 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
Man that's quite... broken. Glad it was fixed.

GHNeko
Aug 17, 2014, 05:02 PM
It's fixed!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Walrus
Aug 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
Oh well, had to happen eventually.

GHNeko
Aug 17, 2014, 05:32 PM
welp

there goes the 400k i pumped into that weapon as well as the grinders, risk reductions, and spheres.

i didn't even get a fucking taste of it TT_TT

Sanguine2009
Aug 17, 2014, 06:39 PM
still might be useful for il zonde movement in places where you can easily get burned/poisoned or where there are turrets, the effect procs on those. the section of the ama1 TA with the buttons and turrets in the 2nd area for example.