PDA

View Full Version : Item Anyone want to make me a Luther set? [ship 2]

Achelousaurus
Aug 17, 2014, 11:11 AM
I am still dreaming of that Luther set to rule them all...
6 abilities:
Knight Gear Soul
Vinculum
Ability III
Modulator
Stamina III / IV
Spirita III / IV

If anyone would be interested, how much would you want?

And before the sarcasm starts, I know very well this would very hard to make but I am prepared to pay accordingly.

PSchiZ
Aug 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
You can't trade 10* units by the way

LordKaiser
Aug 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Also go to the trading section.

horseship
Aug 17, 2014, 12:13 PM
Is Knight Gear Soul + Modulator even possible? Pretty sure you'd need a 6s KGS unit with Soul Receptor, which I don't think is possible. Even if you had that fodder, you'd have to pass a bunch of stupid affixes with Modulator and Vinculum with poor success rates. On top of that, 6s Modulator isn't even on the market, and if it was it would cost an assload.

There's no way this wouldn't cost like 200-300m+ per unit if this was even possible, just due to 6s receptor and Modulator alone. Just my crazy estimate though, could be way off. And also lol 6s with stamina, and no boost.

.Jack
Aug 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
Your cost would be somewhere in the few hundred million range but It's not possible simply because there are no 6s modulators in the market.

Shinmarizu
Aug 17, 2014, 01:54 PM
Extra slotting Modulator will be a huge pain, and that's the first problem I see. 2 inputs pass at 30%; the same goes for Vinculum.

Your best concession would be to drop Modulator from your plan, as good as that affix is. This plan is a steep mountain of RNG to overcome regardless.

Achelousaurus
Aug 17, 2014, 06:50 PM
Yeah, wasn't sure if this is even possible.
Just wanted to make a topic in the off chance someone would consider it.

I could replace modulator with mutation but then it's only 60atk and that's a bit low, I'd want 75 minimum for an ultimate set.

horseship
Aug 17, 2014, 06:56 PM
I understand why you would want to make/buy this, but it's stupidly expensive for a relatively low amount of attack per unit, in addition to unoptimal set bonus/parameters per unit. It'd be cheaper and better to 4-5s separate units for every type of attack than to make this happen.

Shiyo
Aug 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
I am still dreaming of that Luther set to rule them all...
6 abilities:
Knight Gear Soul
Vinculum
Ability III
Modulator
Stamina III / IV
Spirita III / IV

If anyone would be interested, how much would you want?

And before the sarcasm starts, I know very well this would very hard to make but I am prepared to pay accordingly.
Why would you ever use knight gear soul?

It boosts nothing useful.

Make proper units - soul attk spirita for 5-6m.

Rien
Aug 17, 2014, 09:24 PM
I'll pay depending on how much you take to make it.

...Just kidding, I can't afford something like that even though I'd take it .-.

oratank
Aug 17, 2014, 10:48 PM
you should sit&wait to see what ultimate will be before do something crazy. you know ultimate gear is coming soon

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2014, 10:55 PM
you should sit&wait to see what ultimate will be before do something crazy. you know ultimate gear is coming soon
Soon? I'm pretty sure "Soon" is a month or two after episode 3.

Rakurai
Aug 18, 2014, 12:18 AM
Ultimate is in winter. I'd consider even a month of usage worth the money investment.

I also presume that's when 12* weapons and 11* units are going to become the norm.

reaper527
Aug 19, 2014, 12:43 PM
Ultimate is in winter. I'd consider even a month of usage worth the money investment.

I also presume that's when 12* weapons and 11* units are going to become the norm.

ultimate hasn't even been announced yet, has it? unless i'm mistaken "ultimate quests" have been announced (aka something akin to shaqs and xqs), but a new difficulty has not.

Kikikiki
Aug 19, 2014, 12:54 PM
ultimate hasn't even been announced yet, has it? unless i'm mistaken "ultimate quests" have been announced (aka something akin to shaqs and xqs), but a new difficulty has not.

Yes, this is correct.

Rakurai
Aug 19, 2014, 03:29 PM
That's what I was referring to.

The fact that they're adding new equipment extending recipes at that time seems suggest that, as well.

Achelousaurus
Aug 20, 2014, 07:34 PM
oh ic.
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, this was just an idea, never expected it to happen in the first place.
Wanted to have asked just in case lol.