PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is so important that the mining bases need to be defended?

HeyItsTHK
Aug 18, 2014, 01:39 AM
So I was doing TD3 and someone died, their public autoword for dying is "What am I fighting for?!"

Then it hit me, just what the heck is so important that Apprentice needs to unleash a megaton of darkers on these bases? And that they needed to be defended so fiercely? Maybe it's a story element I missed out on, I'm not sure.

Maenara
Aug 18, 2014, 01:46 AM
Story spoilers:
In Matter Board 8, Falz Hunar transforms into Dark Falz Elder only AFTER he obtains a power that he refers to as his 'body'. In Matter Board 14, Apprentice mentions she's searching for a body, she doesn't know where it is. In Matter Board 17, we see Claris Claes sealing Apprentice's body inside Lillipa. Apprentice is destroying the bases because they're the only things in her way of become Dark Falz Apprentice again.

Skyly
Aug 18, 2014, 01:48 AM
Never played the any story missions so I can only assume I can speculate that the darkers are trying to destroy the mining bases because the arks are mining darkers? Kinda like cremating them lol?? If you've ever noticed there's like this dark/redish smoke that spews from the chimneys..

Just speculation though.

TaigaUC
Aug 18, 2014, 02:31 AM
Because we lose if they blow up~

I wonder whose stupid idea it was to slap Elder's "body" right next to his resting place, unguarded.

Ephidiel
Aug 18, 2014, 02:44 AM
More like the pillar formed because he was sealed there

HeyItsTHK
Aug 18, 2014, 03:38 AM
Ahhh I knew Apprentice was looking for something but I didn't know it was her body. I assume she just plain didn't have one and Elder was the only one to have one.

suzaku0zero0
Aug 18, 2014, 05:20 AM
who is df apprentice? I dont follow the story

Kondibon
Aug 18, 2014, 05:27 AM
who is df apprentice? I dont follow the storyIf you don't actually care about spoilers (though I dunno if this counts as a spoiler)
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso2luna.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pso2-young-one.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 18, 2014, 06:28 AM
If you don't actually care about spoilers (though I dunno if this counts as a spoiler)
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso2luna.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pso2-young-one.jpg[/spoiler-box]

If he doesn't follow the story, he wouldn't know the significance of who that is. But better to be safe rather than sorry.

Maenara
Aug 18, 2014, 06:34 AM
who is df apprentice? I dont follow the story

Apprentice, Loser, Elder, Persona, and Double, are all Dark Falzes. At full power, they can become bosses like Dark Falz Loser and Dark Falz Elder. At partial power, they can be bosses like Falz Hunar and Falz Angel.

ShinMaruku
Aug 18, 2014, 09:12 AM
Because we lose if they blow up~

I wonder whose stupid idea it was to slap Elder's "body" right next to his resting place, unguarded.

Zieg would rather perv on people.