PDA

View Full Version : How ready are you for Bouncer class?

MimiChan
Aug 18, 2014, 04:59 AM
I got 20/20 of CO involving killing/collecting 99 of monster/items
Which equates to roughly 150k-200k exp each CO which is around 3.5m exp I dunno what level would that be.

Level 43 tech crafter with Fire/Ice/Dark level 3 recipe unlocked.

Have 3 affixed unit with KGS/Vinculum/Ab3/Spi3/PPBoost

Some 10-11* weapon passes.

And...a damn 54k meseta left TwT

So what preparations you did OwO?

Kondibon
Aug 18, 2014, 05:02 AM
There's already a thread for this: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221162

BIG OLAF
Aug 18, 2014, 05:13 AM
Not at all. Just started new character two days ago, so I don't have any COs unlocked, and no classes even close to capped or anything.

Not really sure what I'd want to do for a subclass/Mag for BO; gonna just wait it out and see what other people do, I guess.

Poyonche
Aug 18, 2014, 05:24 AM
I haven't made any COs for it lol.
But I'll buy my mag soon (going for a tech-dex one like I do with all my mags [feeding tech weps]) and start affixing units for high level ( Resan set could be good ? )

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 18, 2014, 06:24 AM
I've started working on my high EXP COs as well. Got a pure DEX mag ready (lvl. 123) as I'm gonna do BR/BO or BO/BR depending on my mood. Also got 3.3 mil saved up for Bouncer outfit and hairstyle, with another mil worth of items in my shop plus TACOs I can do (too bad I'm not premium otherwise I'd have way more).

Shinamori
Aug 18, 2014, 07:13 AM
I've been buying the ×99 DO orders and doing the ×99 kill orders. Once my check clears, buying that magazine with the jet boot item code.

Vintasticvin
Aug 18, 2014, 10:23 AM
I aint done a darn thing to get ready for it. Might just get cracking on unlocking the maps for my other characters and probably retire my Caseal for a good while and just use her for screen shots :p But yeah looking forward to giving bouncer a try and gonna work my way up from 1-til whenever I throw my hands up in the air and rage quit heh heh.

Zyrusticae
Aug 18, 2014, 10:34 AM
Since all of my characters are pure S-Atk/R-Atk/T-Atk, I see absolutely no reason for me to even bother with Bouncer. I'm not even a fan of the weapons they're using, for that matter.

Kondibon
Aug 18, 2014, 10:36 AM
Since all of my characters are pure S-Atk/R-Atk/T-Atk, I see absolutely no reason for me to even bother with Bouncer. I'm not even a fan of the weapons they're using, for that matter.Not even as a sub to FO? ._.

TaigaUC
Aug 18, 2014, 11:37 AM
I don't really like the Bouncer weapons either.
I just want to kick stuff and mess around with support for Friend Partner.

This game has been kinda lacking on the kicking front.

un1t27
Aug 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
I really hope it's trash.

Kondibon
Aug 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
I don't see why people think Jet boots are gonna ONLY be a hybrid weapon when plenty of people go pure melee with wands already and wands don't even have PAs. >_>

I'm pretty sure most people aren't even gonna play them as hybrid weapons, since if you want to use techs offensively as more than a side thing you'd use a rod or talis anyway.

I really hope it's trash.
...Why? ._.

Yden
Aug 18, 2014, 12:56 PM
I wonder if bouncer mag will stack with braver mag. You could in theory convert 100% of your dex to s.atk assuming the gains are the same as braver mag.

Shiyo
Aug 18, 2014, 01:02 PM
Why do people keep using Knight Gear Soul units? I'm really, really confused. Such a bad soul.

I'm going to level bouncer the old fashioned way so it takes me longer to level it and is a much longer lasting experience.

I am mega mega prepared for it though, have my TE FI HU BR at 70 already for subs and all t/s/rattk mags capped(well tattk is 20 level off..).

TaigaUC
Aug 18, 2014, 01:09 PM
Probably because the Knight Gear Soul costs like 1k while everything else costs like 999k.
I sold some 5-6 slot unit for 1-1.5m the other day. Don't remember what it was, though.

Shiyo
Aug 18, 2014, 01:11 PM
Probably because the Knight Gear Soul costs like 1k while everything else costs like 999k.
I sold some 5-6 slot unit for 1-1.5m the other day. Don't remember what it was, though.

Yes but he put SPIRITA BOOST on them, meaning he actually affixed them. Affixed bad units(losing 15 attack isn't worth 1 PP, if you want sattk and tattk you can get a soul with 20/20) and they don't boost any affixes so affixing them is hell.

It's just a bad soul.

Poyonche
Aug 18, 2014, 01:14 PM
Why do people keep using Knight Gear Soul units? I'm really, really confused. Such a bad soul.

I'm going to level bouncer the old fashioned way so it takes me longer to level it and is a much longer lasting experience.

I am mega mega prepared for it though, have my TE FI HU BR at 70 already for subs and all t/s/rattk mags capped(well tattk is 20 level off..).

Wow im not the only one who want to level BO with the old good way :D

Shiyo
Aug 18, 2014, 01:19 PM
Wow im not the only one who want to level BO with the old good way :D

Why skip through all the levels? They go fast anyways, and there isn't a LOT of content. No reason to rush through everything so you get bored quicker!

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 18, 2014, 01:47 PM
I wonder if bouncer mag will stack with braver mag. You could in theory convert 100% of your dex to s.atk assuming the gains are the same as braver mag.

Not to mention with craft mastery (if its good) from bouncer, you can make up for the deficiencies in your T-ATK and R-ATK from the MAG, combined with the high DEX value from a pure DEX MAG. I feel better about going hybrid now :-)

Xaelouse
Aug 18, 2014, 01:51 PM
As unfortunate as it is for craft mastery to be on one class, I really do hope it's actually worth getting. If it's too good though, it might make the marketplace a little bit strange.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 18, 2014, 01:58 PM
As unfortunate as it is for craft mastery to be on one class, I really do hope it's actually worth getting. If it's too good though, it might make the marketplace a little bit strange.

To be fair, at least its on a hybrid class, as its really the hybrids that need it IMO. Though they could have split it between the two, where one buffs crated units, and the other buffs crafted weapons. That's my 2 cents, anyway.