PDA

View Full Version : Dengeki PlayStation Vol 572

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 07:27 AM
Before I order this from Amazon,is there any other place I can order international from? A lot of the copies on amazon or Used or "Like New". So i'm wonder if they will still have a valid item code.

TheszNuts
Aug 19, 2014, 01:38 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if "Like New" really meant "Already used code" in this case.

Alenoir
Aug 19, 2014, 06:51 PM
I assume you have a credit card since you're getting it from Amazon.

This is all you needed (http://bookwalker.jp/tag/53/%E5%AE%B6%E5%BA%AD%E7%94%A8%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%8 3%A0%E6%A9%9F/).

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 07:36 PM
Oh wow, much cheaper, thanks. O/

Gardios
Aug 19, 2014, 07:39 PM
Any alternative for the no credit card folks? D:

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 07:47 PM
They used paypal, however, I don't see a place for a shipping address, I assume they'll use the one I made for paypal?

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 07:52 PM
They used paypal, however, I don't see a place for a shipping address, I assume they'll use the one I made for paypal?

I think that's the digital copy. It was the same price on amazon for the digital copy.

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 07:54 PM
Ah. Well, it still should have the code I think.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 07:58 PM
Ah. Well, it still should have the code I think.

Confirmed it's a digital copy. And not sure about this site, but jp amazon emailed me the codes. There was a total of 5 codes, 4 of which 99% of us wont use.

Lyrise
Aug 19, 2014, 08:01 PM
Bookwalker is a digital bookstore, no physical copies to be had here.

It's also how I posted those obscenely large scans from Dengeki PS 572 last week at 2560x1600 resolution.

And yes, you will get your codes with bookwalker as well. Click on "My Page/マイページ" drop down menu, then "Purchase Bonus/購入特典" in the upper right corner. This should take you to a page with all your codes. Far easier than that paper packet that's bound into the spine they ask you to cut out.

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 08:09 PM
Well, if don't have the code, I'll just order another of Amazon. There's some international sellers. Seem bookwalker wants you to use their client so, it's taking a while to download.
Edit: I don't see "My Page"...

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 08:11 PM
Bookwalker is a digital bookstore, no physical copies to be had here.

It's also how I posted those obscenely large scans from Dengeki PS 572 last week at 2560x1600 resolution.

And yes, you will get your codes with bookwalker as well. Click on "My Page/マイページ" drop down menu, then "Purchase Bonus/購入特典" in the upper right corner. This should take you to a page with all your codes. Far easier than that paper packet that's bound into the spine they ask you to cut out.

Yup I just bought one through the site. Way easier than dealing with jp amazon. Had to make a fake address...again and a bunch of other wacky stuff. Also of the codes on the purchase bonus, look for the code(first one for me on the list) that is 16 digits long and has NO dashes.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 08:14 PM
Well, if don't have the code, I'll just order another of Amazon. There's some international sellers. Seem bookwalker wants you to use their client so, it's taking a while to download.

there isn't a my page. Look for the katakana.

http://bookwalker.jp/series/16985/%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83PlayStation/

Or in the top left there is the little settings don't click it, but hover over it and it's the one under the message one.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 08:18 PM
Also a few side notes, the code isn't usable until next week when ep3 launches. And you don't need the android app or any other app to view the magazine (if you only want the code). I downloaded it, but it was clearly not needed.

Lyrise
Aug 19, 2014, 08:24 PM

My instructions are for the website, after you sign in. If you go through the app, click on the store button, Then sign in. This takes you to your profile page. There will be asection labelled History. 3rd button down is the purchase bonus page, with your codes.

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
Mind posting a ss of the page, you can block out the code, cause, I don't see what you mean I'm using the PCViewer to see the book.

Edit: nevermind I found it. I'm blind. When can't use these until the 27th, right? I wonder if we can order extras for gifts. Might a contest..

Lyrise
Aug 19, 2014, 09:04 PM
You would need a new account for more codes. Also be warned; a few months ago Sega updated the PSO2 ToS so that you can't actually use one particular type of bonus code more than once on your account (e.g. You can't use the Moment Gale code twice on your account, even if you have 2 different codes). The reason is to eliminate RMT and unfair advantages. The exception of course will be any kuji drawings they hold, where the point is to buy more codes.

Most recent case of this are the Danbo Suit and Mag codes that were handed out at the Arks GP finale - they just posted a statement saying anyone who used more than 1 code (and it also says this clearly on the card that you can't have more than one, seeing as you shouldn't have more than one card anyway) are going to be handed a temp ban, and to consider that the final warning, as another infraction will lead to indefinite account suspension.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
Mind posting a ss of the page, you can block out the code, cause, I don't see what you mean I'm using the PCViewer to see the book.

Edit: nevermind I found it. I'm blind. When can't use these until the 27th, right? I wonder if we can order extras for gifts. Might a contest..

Nope can't use them till the 27th (or 26th depending on your country/timezone)

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 09:10 PM
You would need a new account for more codes. Also be warned; a few months ago Sega updated the PSO2 ToS so that you can't actually use one particular type of bonus code more than once on your account (e.g. You can't use the Moment Gale code twice on your account, even if you have 2 different codes). The reason is to eliminate RMT and unfair advantages. The exception of course will be any kuji drawings they hold, where the point is to buy more codes.

Most recent case of this are the Danbo Suit and Mag codes that were handed out at the Arks GP finale - they just posted a statement saying anyone who used more than 1 code (and it also says this clearly on the card that you can't have more than one, seeing as you shouldn't have more than one card anyway) are going to be handed a temp ban, and to consider that the final warning, as another infraction will lead to indefinite account suspension.

Nah, I was planning on doing a contest and give out 1 or two codes.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 09:11 PM

Whoa, so glad you posted that. I had two codes lined up. Thank you so much. Guess i'll just sell to some one in game for some meseta...darn.

Lyrise
Aug 19, 2014, 09:32 PM
It might not be as bad with the Moment Gale codes, but with the Danbo codes, they clearly had to step in.

The suit goes for 10m+ on market. the mag for 4m. If someone managed to snag 5 cards, they've effectively strung up the market for 70m meseta, with no effort, and deprived 4 other people who may have wanted the items for themselves.

windorf
Aug 19, 2014, 09:39 PM
It might not be as bad with the Moment Gale codes, but with the Danbo codes, they clearly had to step in.

The suit goes for 10m+ on market. the mag for 4m. If someone managed to snag 5 cards, they've effectively strung up the market for 70m meseta, with no effort, and deprived 4 other people who may have wanted the items for themselves.

Yea I could totally understand that. But I still don't want to put a giant target on my account. And it could still be a big deal, since it's for a new class. But no where as big as the suit though. I only wanted to the second code to get the extra pair of boots.