PDA

View Full Version : Advance quest so little stones for such High risk

Fusionxglave
Aug 19, 2014, 05:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I been doing Advance quests to get my Vetumsion up to 50 elemental.

The first day of Advance questing was okay, I got 50-60 stones per run then the risk got up to +9 and I have been getting less than 10 stones per run.:dead:

Is it not the more risky it is the more drop the monster will give you. All I been seeing is I get 2 rares (red weapons 7 star level) per run and they are not even that great.:-(

I feel like this will take months to do.

Should I continue or is this a waste of time.

Sandmind
Aug 19, 2014, 05:50 PM
There was a few days of AQ boost this week and stones are included in that boost.

Shinamori
Aug 19, 2014, 06:09 PM
I wish caps was affected by rdr...

SakoHaruo
Aug 19, 2014, 06:10 PM
Vita block SHAQs net me about 300 little stones and 4 - 7 big stones per run during boost week.

No one runs AQs unless there's a boost in play or if they're hunting for disk to craft/sell.

Fusionxglave
Aug 19, 2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks Everyone.

Okay during boosted weeks hunt for stones.

Got it.

Sorry for the trouble.

Shiyo
Aug 19, 2014, 10:34 PM
The fact that people don't do SHAQ's or XQ's unless boosts is active should be a huge "WAKE UP" call to Sega, honestly.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
I get their intention for them (long term repeatable thing), but they should realize that it all fell flat.

Daiyousei
Aug 19, 2014, 11:07 PM
I wish caps was affected by rdr...

rdr boosts are a bane to cap drops, I lost so much caps over the super boost week a long while ago.

Dnd
Aug 20, 2014, 05:22 PM
rdr boosts are a bane to cap drops, I lost so much caps over the super boost week a long while ago.
How did you lose so many caps? If a stone drops it doesnt overwrite the capsule chance, they are seperate chances in the table

Shinamori
Aug 20, 2014, 06:47 PM
AQ died when the "fixed" the exit bursts.