PDA

View Full Version : Regarding weapon library

tenkennosoujiro
Aug 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
As i was title hunting, a question came to me. Is there a way to tell if you've already seen/owned the item? Never really thought about it until just now...

Also, since I am title hunting, any tips? (atm i'm just grinding weapons and began crafting)

GHNeko
Aug 21, 2014, 10:40 PM
I think only weapons you've actually had your hands on will show up in the Arks Library weapon glossary in the Visiophone.

HaxMega
Aug 21, 2014, 10:41 PM
If you picked up the weapon yourself, it will appear in the weapon library list on the Visiphone. Other then that, bought weapons aren't counted there. As for title hunting, just start buying and grinding 7-9* weapons that are listed in the items part of the title menu.

tenkennosoujiro
Aug 21, 2014, 10:42 PM
yes i understand that but i was wondering when i am running around on the field or looking through the shop, is there a way to tell if this item is something i already had in my possession

tenkennosoujiro
Aug 21, 2014, 10:43 PM
sorry ddin't read all the way to the bottom, but is there a way to tell when the items are on the field?

GHNeko
Aug 21, 2014, 10:57 PM
You mean like in Pokemon? How you can tell which one you've already picked up?

Nope. There isnt.

LordKaiser
Aug 21, 2014, 11:08 PM
sorry didn't read all the way to the bottom, but is there a way to tell when the items are on the field?On the field? No, you can only tell if it's rare, the type of weapon and it's rarity before picking it up unless is a non identified equipment.

If you mean that getting a weapon you don't have will notify you with a chime or something. It won't happen.