PDA

View Full Version : Much edo about riffle PAs

chaosheal
Aug 22, 2014, 01:19 AM
Alrighty folks, I had posted this in another thread but figured I might as well start my own thread and see how this goes ... Basicly I am running a BR/RA build, started pure RA but took a liking to katanas, using them with riffles as main weapons and launchers/bows when needed as subs.

I'm currently sitting at 42/40 and did some research on commonly used PAs, especially riffles PAs, and noticed homing emission, one point, diffusion shell and sneak shooter were the ones constantly mentionned, with grenade shell, too. No mention to piercing shell whatsoever (my most used PA) and I'm kinda curious as to why? Is there something I'm missing?

To me piercing shell is pretty much the go-to PA for precise use of weak bullet, it's stronger than one point (admitedly not as fun though) and has pretty much the same use as sneak shooter except the latter has stronger firepower for sacrificing mobility. I just don't get it honestly.

I'd like some heads up about that. Also while we're talking about PAs if I could get some recommendation on my currently used ones that'd be a nice bonus too.

I'll list em for the sake of it, thanks in advance!

riffles : diffusion shell, homing emission, piercing shell
katana : asagiri-rendan, the AoE low damage stun blue slash, regular uppercut slash
launcher : divine shell and that's pretty much it really
bow : million storm spam

Rayden
Aug 22, 2014, 02:12 AM
I'm not a Ranger, so I can't help you. There's not much point discussing it at the moment though, seeing as everything is being completely rebalanced in five days.

chaosheal
Aug 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
I heard a bit about the so-called episode 3 patch but what is happening exactly? I've only just started playing again like two weeks ago so I'm sorta left in the dark.

Sizustar
Aug 22, 2014, 02:18 AM
I heard a bit about the so-called episode 3 patch but what is happening exactly? I've only just started playing again like two weeks ago so I'm sorta left in the dark.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/

chaosheal
Aug 22, 2014, 02:38 AM
Well thanks, this looks like its gonna be really sweet!