PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Prediction: The next possible anime collab for PSO2(after adding bouncer)

Shadowkid229
Aug 22, 2014, 05:18 AM
Hello everyone,

No I may be seem like I am gonna fanboy the situation but that might not be the case. I believe that that the next anime collaboration PSO2 should/might do is for One Piece. I bring this up after looking at the bouncer class and thought of Zoro and Sanji from the anime and would pretty much be wonderful additions.

Here is what I think they will do.

1)They will probably have a multi weapon camo where it will be dual blades and katana.
2) A Zoro mask with a sword in his mouth(This might go for a really high price)and a mask without. A Sanji mask with a cigarette(valuable maybe) and without one
3) A general franky full body cast armor
4) Nami and robin dresses
5) Nami's weapon the climatact would pretty much be a multi weapon camo for Talis and rod type weapons.
6) They may add Brooke's sword for just a katana camo.
7)Sanji and zoro clothes and some make-up
8) One piece posters, including bounty posters Maybe.
9) One Piece opening theme discs for my room radio
10) Chopper doll for the room and maybe even chopper's hat (I really do not see Chopper making any other kind of appearance other than probably if they do a one piece themed lobby.

Well that is all all I can think of. Please let me know if you guys think this may sound possible. My first time here.

Sizustar
Aug 22, 2014, 05:20 AM
Not very likely, Log Horizon or SAO/GGO has a bigger chance, along with the other Lightnovel anime.

Shadowkid229
Aug 22, 2014, 05:24 AM
Indeed, would to have Kirito's dual sword for camo.

Takatsuki
Aug 22, 2014, 05:29 AM
I'd say we have a pretty big chance of getting a Sailor Moon crossover, thanks to the new anime.

Shinamori
Aug 22, 2014, 05:32 AM
I just want a Sonic Cross over so we can get Shadow's air skates.

Shadowkid229
Aug 22, 2014, 05:33 AM
Now there is another brilliant idea for the bouncer

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 05:37 AM
youguysallsuckfornotbringingthisupatall
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/JetSetRadioFuturebox.jpg

yoshiblue
Aug 22, 2014, 05:39 AM
Still hoping for a Sonic Riders mash up.

Sayara
Aug 22, 2014, 05:41 AM

brb calling Uncle Ivo from SEGA for this pitch.

Shadowkid229
Aug 22, 2014, 05:45 AM

You win

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 05:57 AM
Even if they don't do it I'm going to be listening to the music for a week while playing.

Renvalt
Aug 22, 2014, 06:25 AM
My guess of what the next collab will be: the Twin Blades signify Sword Art Online (anime collab), the Jet Boots most likely signify Jet Set Radio(game), whereas the collab boss for Episode 3 will probably be a nod to Shinobi (embracing the overall theme of this episode) - and if the pattern I've been witnessing is any indicator, the Episode 3 Collab boss will be a Force type.

Episode 1's Collab boss was a ranged type (Cougar NX), Episode 2's Collab boss was a melee type (Knight Gear), so my best guess is that they continue this trend and make Episode 3's Collab a tech type - after all, they really seem to favor the boots more than the swords.

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 06:48 AM
I find it funny that people think the most recent weapons coming out would have anything to do with the next colab we get.

As much as I like JSRF and would love some stuff from that, I'm certainly not expecting it to happen. I just thought it was funny that no one brought it up.

If we DO get JSRF stuff it'll probably be during the next sega anaversary thing and include some music CDs or something. I'm not expecting them to do a whole colab scratch themed after JSRF, and I certainly don't think they're going to go for a colab specifically to usher in a new class. There's no precedent for it.

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 09:33 AM

SEGA Part 2

Beat and Gum outfits for that late 90's japanese manic pixie dream girl look.

Camo obvious.

12341234 jet grind radio/set radio future music discs.

And some other sega game not nearly as important.

Also if we got that mahouka Collab which may as well be a school life version of SAO (based on overpowered gary stuism and shitty story telling alone.) Then yeah SAO is super inevitable, I'm sure not having real twin swords yet was only reason we didn't get a SAO collab a year ago. Fuck SAO.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 22, 2014, 09:43 AM
SAO collab huh....we already got a huge amount of Pseudo-Kirito Wannabe's in game. A collab would just add that number lol.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10565059_825568287467656_8525914292271537222_n.jpg

Perfect Chaos
Aug 22, 2014, 10:03 AM
On the plus side, if you manage to get his Elucidator/Dark Repulser camo in the AC Scratch, you can sell it for a fortune! =D

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 10:18 AM
SAO collab huh....we already got a huge amount of Pseudo-Kirito Wannabe's in game. A collab would just add that number lol.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10565059_825568287467656_8525914292271537222_n.jpg

I knew there was alot, but holy fukken balls lmfao.

EvilMag
Aug 22, 2014, 10:20 AM
Either Nanana's Buried treasure or SAO.

TaigaUC
Aug 22, 2014, 10:23 AM
I'd say we have a pretty big chance of getting a Sailor Moon crossover, thanks to the new anime.

In b4 Sailor Moon crossover only has Sailor Moon's costume and items, and nobody else's. Guys get Tuxedo Mask costume, obviously.

Vintasticvin
Aug 22, 2014, 10:25 AM
Ugh yeah I tried watching sao and by gods its so horrible even a trash can will feel violated for having SAO thrown it because it royally sucks that bad =[ Yeah Jet Set Radio stuff would beeee awwwwwessssooooome <3 If it shows up without a doubt it may show up in the 2015 Sega Platinum Collection Scratch, Shadow's hover shoes will be in the sonic anniversary lobby scratch as for collaboration im so out if the loop the most modern anime manga im involved with is fairy tail.

oratank
Aug 22, 2014, 10:41 AM
only one jet boot collab i see fit is bayonetta

TaigaUC
Aug 22, 2014, 10:46 AM
We should get a SEGA Classics Scratch:
Space Harrier's costume. The cars from Outrun and Daytona.
Golden Axe weapons. Death Adder's mask.
Sonic the Hedgehog costume and "boots" camo.
Last Bronx and Fighting Viper stuff.

Stuff like that. Which almost nobody will care about.

Oh. You know what I'd like to see? A Shen Mue collab scratch.
With Ryo's and Tom's voices. Ryo will obviously have extra /vos for classic lines such as "father!!", "can you tell me where to find sailors?" and "how do I get to Wan Chai?"

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 10:48 AM
only one jet boot collab i see fit is bayonettaAs cool as I think a bayonetta collab would be, you can't honestly mean that when JSRF, a game specifically about skates, exists at all.

Bayonetta is probably more likely though.

HIT0SHI
Aug 22, 2014, 11:40 AM

Beat me to it... :lol:

pkemr4
Aug 22, 2014, 11:54 AM
initial d just for the eurobeat music discs

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 22, 2014, 01:10 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i014.jpg?v=11338146703
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i016.jpg?v=11338146703[/SPOILER-BOX]
AIR GEAR

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 01:12 PM
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i014.jpg?v=11338146703
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i016.jpg?v=11338146703
AIR GEAR

Favorite manga but too old.

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 01:14 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i014.jpg?v=11338146703
http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12/36-357.0/compressed/i016.jpg?v=11338146703[/SPOILER-BOX]
AIR GEAR
Spoiler boxes mate!

And if Air Gear was more recent I could see it happening, but every 3rd party thing sega has gone for has been relatively recent and super mainstream. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen SAO yet actually. :/

Gardios
Aug 22, 2014, 01:20 PM
It's honestly really weird SAO hasn't been done this year yet with Dengeki Bunko vs SEGA, unless the author is against it... but I don't see why since Arad and Mabinogi got a collab already.

That said, I'd be disappointed with a SAO cross-over anyway because there's no way they'd give us the ALO outfits, let alone Klein's. <_<

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 22, 2014, 01:20 PM
Spoiler boxes mate!

And if Air Gear was more recent I could see it happening, but every 3rd party thing sega has gone for has been relatively recent and super mainstream. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen SAO yet actually. :/

:(((( but air gear is the manga with the best art out there, and it fits so well with the idea of shoe kicking combat :'(

anyways, SAO has not appeared probably because Aeria games is making an SAO replica right now. =.=" (i know i know, it's going to be shitty)

edit: o wait... i forgot that was actually an april fool's joke XD

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 01:35 PM
It's honestly really weird SAO hasn't been done this year yet with Dengeki Bunko vs SEGA, unless the author is against it... but I don't see why since Arad and Mabinogi got a collab already.

That said, I'd be disappointed with a SAO cross-over anyway because there's no way they'd give us the ALO outfits, let alone Klein's. <_<Arad, as in Arad Senki? Isn't that... owned by nexon?

Also I can't stress enough that this (http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00HuE) is happening right now.

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 01:37 PM
I remember when it was actually hard to unlock twin swords in mabinogi, now you can just do it right off the bat. +kirito stuertry

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
I remember when it was actually hard to unlock twin swords in mabinogi, now you can just do it right off the bat. +kirito stuertryHuh? Dual wielding was never unlocked. Are you talking about Final Hit? Cause that hasn't changed.

Also, elves still can't dual wield solol. :wacko:

Gardios
Aug 22, 2014, 01:39 PM
Arad, as in Arad Senki? Isn't that... owned by nexon?

Yes, Arad Senki, published by Nexon Japan (which, surprisingly, isn't as terrible as Nexon America!).

http://arad.nexon.co.jp/campaign/campaign261_01.asp

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 01:42 PM
Yes, Arad Senki, published by Nexon Japan (which, surprisingly, isn't as terrible as Nexon America!).

http://arad.nexon.co.jp/campaign/campaign261_01.aspOH! My bad I got it mixed up. I thought you meant there was an Arad Senki thing in Mabi. I didn't know it was getting it's own SAO thing. At least they get a nice variety of character outfits. I:

EDIT: I bet the events are better too...

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 01:51 PM
Huh? Dual wielding was never unlocked. Are you talking about Final Hit? Cause that hasn't changed.

Also, elves still can't dual wield solol. :wacko:

..... What the hell...? Google says nothing but it couldn't have been my imagination...

I remember you had to do a late game series of quests or something just to be able to hold twin swords... So only a few people could actually do it...

It was a super long time ago but I remember it had youtube vids and everything. D<

But only thing google is bringing up is "final hit"

well wiki says in general, dual-weilding wasn't possible till a certain update... (which was after I quit.)

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 01:55 PM
..... What the hell...? Google says nothing but it couldn't have been my imagination...

I remember you had to do a late game series of quests or something just to be able to hold twin swords... So only a few people could actually do it...

It was a super long time ago but I remember it had youtube vids and everything. D<

But only thing google is bringing up is "final hit"

well wiki says in general, dual-weilding wasn't possible till a certain update... (which was after I quit.)
It's possible that you, or someone who told you about it misunderstood what it meant. There was a lot of that before the update came out.

Think about it this way. Now YOU'RE on the version that's the most up to date and YOU can spread missinformation to people playing versions that haven't caught up yet. :wacko:

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2014, 02:02 PM
It's possible that you, or someone who told you about it misunderstood what it meant. There was a lot of that before the update came out.

Think about it this way. Now YOU'RE on the version that's the most up to date and YOU can spread missinformation to people playing versions that haven't caught up yet. :wacko:

Hmm...

Could've been someone showing off/people talking about dual wielding from jp/kr versions of the game that had later updates/more races...

But no... I swear.... e_e

This is gonna bug me all day till I properly remember how it went.

edit: ah fuckit, so much redundant things come up that aren't older than 2010 and too lazy to deep google.

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
Could've been someone showing off/people talking about dual wielding from jp/kr versions of the game that had later updates/more races...
Honestly I think this is exactly it, considering how often that used to happen. That and a bit of chinese whispers.

Gama
Aug 22, 2014, 08:24 PM
sega games tht could lead to camos:

sonic shoes "soap shoes would be cool" or riders.

rouge boot camo

jet set radio

shadow's hover shoes (most likely)

baionetta camo because well theyre cool.

ulala space boots?

some sort of hatsune miku flavoured weapon camos too...

id love some minimalistic weaponcamos tbh

un1t27
Aug 22, 2014, 11:10 PM
Please stop with the anime shit.

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 22, 2014, 11:12 PM
Please stop with the anime shit.

Unfortunately this is an anime game :-?
So... Yea.

un1t27
Aug 22, 2014, 11:13 PM
Unfortunately this is an anime game :-?
So... Yea.

yeah but they are overdoing it constantly.:-?

Sizustar
Aug 22, 2014, 11:18 PM

Are they really?

Madoka, Fate Stay Night and Irregular at Magical highschool, Valkyria Chronicle...might count, but that's Sega's own product, so it doesn't really count.

oratank
Aug 22, 2014, 11:21 PM
tell anime country not to do anime
well what do you want form them?
star war/trek collab?

SakuRei
Aug 22, 2014, 11:23 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10565059_825568287467656_8525914292271537222_n.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ok people... We need to make an absolute order on killing SAO-fegs that are infesting the ORACLE fleet. :bash:

Dan Maku
Aug 22, 2014, 11:27 PM
Twin Blades?

Sword Art Online, obviously.

yoshiblue
Aug 23, 2014, 01:33 AM
tell anime country not to do anime
well what do you want form them?
star war/trek collab?

Needs more freedom. KFC, muscle cars, Bald Eagles, Murica colors, monster trucks, Wrasleing, straightaways, and lots of swearing.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 23, 2014, 07:56 AM
Needs more freedom. KFC, muscle cars, Bald Eagles, Murica colors, monster trucks, Wrasleing, straightaways, and lots of swearing.

And its not like we can't get that, as Colonel Sanders was in PSPo2i. You could get his partner card if I remember right.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 23, 2014, 11:40 AM
Colonel Sandersw was a support partner in PSPo2i iirc.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 23, 2014, 11:54 AM
Colonel Sandersw was a support partner in PSPo2i iirc.

Details, details. Point is, he was in the game, so there's no reason we can't get stuff like that in PSO2.

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2014, 11:59 AM

I don't blame anyone for hating generic anime.

But this is the absolute wrong game to complain about it in. <_<;;;;;;;;

PSO2 is more shitty generic anime than most of it's collabs lmfao.

Bloothehegdehog
Aug 23, 2014, 05:38 PM
Whatever is the most popular after attack on titan, Madoka, and Free!(?) willbe next
SAO maybe?

Sanguine2009
Aug 23, 2014, 05:46 PM
i hope its a long time before the next collab, im sick of out of place outfits and would like them to get back to race specific recolorable ones and more cast/caseal parts. but knowing sega its all aboard the fanservice train! woo wooooo LN outfits for everyone! more swimware variant! more random miko outfits! you want functional outfits? "cool" outfits? sci-fi anything outfits? TOO BAD! have some random out of place outfit!

Tyaph
Aug 23, 2014, 06:25 PM
Yeah I really thing Sword Art Online has a better chance. It would be easy to have a Kirito weapon skin for the dual blades and twin daggers, and maybe Sinons sniper rifle skin for assault rifles. I just feel like with the popularity it has being pretty close to Mahouka, its got a better chance at getting a collaboration. Its actually something I really hope they do.

ClothoBuer
Aug 23, 2014, 06:54 PM
Seeing as Fate/Stay Night has a new anime coming out in October, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we get another collab with all the stuff from the Servants they didn't give items for in the last collab. But as far as candidates from the fall line-up, I'd place my bets on Log Horizon.

Cyhiwraith
Aug 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
POKEMON!

reaper527
Aug 24, 2014, 01:06 AM
personally, i'm expecting kill la kill to be the next tie-in. i for one would absolutely love a sanketsu mag, a ryuko costume, and mako's hands over head pose as a lobby action.

WildarmsRE5
Aug 24, 2014, 01:39 AM
sega games tht could lead to camos:
baionetta camo because well theyre cool.

some sort of hatsune miku flavoured weapon camos too...Bayonetta would have Jet Boots/TMG camo lol

we've had 2 Miku Collabs so far, still no Spring Onion wand/sword/spear/rod/double saber.

I would like a KanColle collab, they've worked with Kadokawa on that Fighting Climax so. . . and Ship Waifus = Space Waifus.

Sanguine2009
Aug 24, 2014, 01:53 AM
aw man, a kancolle collab would be awesome! gimme my yuudachi kai ni hair style, my wo class mag, and my re class outfit!

....and now i feel like a major hypocrite looking at my last post.... oh well!

WildarmsRE5
Aug 24, 2014, 02:22 AM
aw man, a kancolle collab would be awesome! gimme my yuudachi kai ni hair style, my wo class mag, and my re class outfit!

....and now i feel like a major hypocrite looking at my last post.... oh well!I was imagining Renshouhou MAG but. . . Wo~wo~wo~. . .

the Ship Boots would work as camo wouldn't it?

Sanguine2009
Aug 24, 2014, 02:53 AM
I was imagining Renshouhou MAG but. . . Wo~wo~wo~. . .

the Ship Boots would work as camo wouldn't it?

totally, could also probably have some of the CV's bows or Taihou's crossbow for bow camos(the crossbow could also work as a rifle), some of the CVL's scrolls+planes like Ryuujou's could work as Talis, and of course you could have the all the mounted guns or torpedo's for launcher camos. melee camos would take a bit more imagination though.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 24, 2014, 02:53 AM
just give us dragon ball z stuff already so I can make Krillin

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2014, 02:54 AM
Watch them give males only Yamcha themed stuff. Which in a way would be Gohan too.

Sanguine2009
Aug 24, 2014, 02:55 AM
you can already make piccolo

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 24, 2014, 03:17 AM
you can already make piccolo

but not the grand sex master Krillin

Sanguine2009
Aug 24, 2014, 03:32 AM
just make a bald short guy, bam you have krillen. if you want yamcha just go hug the floor, close enough.

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2014, 03:34 AM
Actually, I would also like a DBZ collab. I would be able to save the world with the greatest ability ever (http://youtu.be/SsL82F-SdTE?t=11s). http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 24, 2014, 03:38 AM
Actually, I would also like a DBZ collab. I would be able to save the world with the greatest ability ever (http://youtu.be/SsL82F-SdTE?t=11s). http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png

that attack lol

WildarmsRE5
Aug 24, 2014, 07:57 PM
totally, could also probably have some of the CV's bows or Taihou's crossbow for bow camos(the crossbow could also work as a rifle), some of the CVL's scrolls+planes like Ryuujou's could work as Talis, and of course you could have the all the mounted guns or torpedo's for launcher camos. melee camos would take a bit more imagination though.you mean a Plane shooting Bow? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZN292gvRo)

also, the surf is cool.

Great Pan
Aug 24, 2014, 08:23 PM
I still want a BATMAN or any American hero collab, enough with these anime shits.

Kikikiki
Aug 24, 2014, 08:26 PM
You're funnily stupid if you think they care about 'murrica.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 24, 2014, 08:28 PM
Its a Japanese game, why would any gaijin expect a Japanese game not to have their own media of enterteinment collaboration?

That's like saying Japanese players expecting WoW or any western MMO to have animu in it. which is of course impossible, not that I know if there's any JP's in WoW.

WildarmsRE5
Aug 24, 2014, 09:00 PM
I still want a BATMAN or any American hero collab, enough with these anime shits.was this sarcasm?

Amakuni
Aug 25, 2014, 02:00 PM
The ONLY ONE anime i wanna see in PSO2 is Kill la KILL *_*

TheAstarion
Aug 26, 2014, 12:22 PM
The ONLY ONE anime i wanna see in PSO2 is Kill la KILL *_*

Scissor edge twin saber camo

Senketsu Shippu jet boot camo

Senketsu costume

Bakuzan katana, sword and twin saber camo

Junketsu's bootleg Shippu mode jet boot camo, perhaps make it a costume following one and use the Senketsu one

Junketsu

Delinquent Junketsu

And most of all...

/la mako

Achelousaurus
Aug 26, 2014, 04:46 PM
Either Nanana's Buried treasure or SAO.
No.
Nanana sucks so bad, in every scene she is far away from the enemies and at full health and full PP.
She only ever has Shunka set.
Perfect noob braver that cruises along for items and exp without doing anything herself.

Also, the show got seriously boring and pretentious after ep 2 or so.

TBH, I want a PSO1 collab. Bring back cool costumes like Flowen or Rico and some old cool weapons like Excalibur or Shouren and Guren.

Aside from that...
FUND IT! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtYuG6MgX8)

Deidaku
Aug 26, 2014, 05:47 PM
SAO ( Duh)

Or a mecha anime for A.I.S customization.
Valvrave or Aldnoah would be hilarious X)

(Gurren lagann) one can dream

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 26, 2014, 06:25 PM
SAO ( Duh)

If we got The Irregular at Magic High School, we damn well better get SAO (I'd prefer a mix of GGO and SAO/ALO stuff)

Scotty T
Aug 26, 2014, 06:27 PM
How about Psycho Pass, we get dominators and blow npc's up.

chaosheal
Aug 26, 2014, 06:31 PM

This, a thousand times. Now while the dominators were pretty slick its very unlikely we'll see this done unfortunately.

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 26, 2014, 06:52 PM

this guy knows whats up.

Scotty T
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM
My first target would be Dudu, I bet his crime coefficient is ridiculous.

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 15, 2014, 08:12 PM
It's been less than a month, so not too much necromancy on my part.

Aldnoah.Zero

Custom Kataphrakt skins for the A.I.S., I'd like it. Plus those Orbital Knight uniforms are snazzy.

Sanguine2009
Sep 15, 2014, 08:22 PM
i could dig some aldnoah, just give me the earthers pilot suits for both genders.

Chdata
Sep 15, 2014, 09:13 PM
option to play as your cast body in giant instead of AIS suit

Dark Matter
Sep 16, 2014, 12:33 AM
Personally I want something like this
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Shinobi_3_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg
or any of the old phantasy star things from 1-4...
[SPOILER]more shinobi though[/SPOILER-BOX]

SakoHaruo
Sep 16, 2014, 02:42 AM
Yes please. Shinobi/Nightshade scratch when? D: