PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Weapon Gauge

KChandra
Aug 23, 2014, 11:14 PM
I wonder why there is no gear gauge on weapon that has their special ability allowing them to switch photon arts , like Rifle. Gunslash , Launcer , and Bow . Whereas others like Twin Machine Gun , Katana , and melee weapon have one .
Whether it is related to their lack of game engine or regarding the balancing stuff , I think they need to give each weapon their respective gear in the future ‪

#‎InMyOpinion‬ , oh and if you took time to actually read this , thank you

ArcaneTechs
Aug 23, 2014, 11:22 PM
won't happen any time soon or at all, though its not a bad idea but i know for sure they wont make it a power increase, some of the gears could up SE infliction rates on enemies, movement speed like knuckles, increased hate, increased defense etc all which could go down over time or as your being hit.

KChandra
Aug 23, 2014, 11:44 PM
won't happen any time soon or at all, though its not a bad idea but i know for sure they wont make it a power increase, some of the gears could up SE infliction rates on enemies, movement speed like knuckles, increased hate, increased defense etc all which could go down over time or as your being hit.

I could care less about damage increase . Maybe something along the line of faster charging for bow , wider area of Launcher 's explosion , a chance to do one more bullet shot for rifle , I can't think any for gunslash though ..

isCasted
Aug 24, 2014, 03:06 AM
Gears from the very beginning were a melee-only thing. Wand has Gear because you are supposed to hit stuff with it more often than with techs. TMGs have Gear because it's a close-range weapon, even if it uses R-ATK (characters even use melee voice clips with TMGs).