PDA

View Full Version : Three day Shop Pass Problem

Fusionxglave
Aug 24, 2014, 01:22 AM
Okay so I got a 3-day pass and it was so exciting I sold almost all the easy items I really need to get through and a lot of junk that was building up over the months.

The First two days where just incredible. Making millions of mesta in an hour

Then my Shop pass ran out of time and as my last resort I filled up the very last space with items I think would be valuable over time.

Even though my pass expire I was still selling stuff at the shop Then after a week or two My items just aren't selling for some reason.

I tried to find my items in the item search but no result of my items or my shop.

I even have the lower price of the items for sale as well.

My question is Does the 3-day shop pass have a expiration date for items place almost after the 3-day shop pass expires.

And Should I take out my items before the New update on Episode 3 because I am Afraid my items may disappear.

Skyly
Aug 24, 2014, 01:24 AM
You could never see your own items in shop.
Your items remain in shop until you take them down. Just use another pass to readjust the price.
Problem solved.

NexusAZ
Aug 24, 2014, 01:26 AM
The items remain in your shop, but you can't put them back in after you take them out. You normally can't view your items in the listings. You can do a player search and view your shop from there though. The items are there, don't worry. Also, the release of EP3 will have no effect on the items in the shop. They will still be there after the update if you keep them in.

Also, the Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385) thread is probably a better place for questions such as these.

Daiyousei
Aug 24, 2014, 01:40 AM
There's also a time limit for items in shop, if they aren't sold by 60 days (I think), they are put in a special storage until you retrieve them

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2014, 01:54 AM
and since you can't re-adjust your prices after a few weeks they'll be overshadowed and buried by undercutters/same priced items and your stuff will end up not selling for decades, or the value will go down to a 10th of the price you put it at before you could simply sell it by lowering the price before it got TOO low.

Fusionxglave
Aug 24, 2014, 02:13 AM
Thanks everyone.

Okay I probably should have put this in the quick question spot.

And Thank you for mentioning the 60 days retrieve.

Okay I think I will try to get another shop pass and sell the items before the get buried under by other people.

Thanks again everyone your help has been great.