PDA

View Full Version : Long time player seeking a new home

neoriguard
Aug 24, 2014, 09:52 AM
Hey guys i played PSo on the dreamcast and then on the game cube and x box. im wondering where are people still playing if they are. ive tried to find several blue burst servers. but the ones ive downloaded dont seem to work. if someone can point me in the right direction so i can start hunting agian. i would appreshiate it

Gunbladelad
Aug 24, 2014, 02:49 PM
We can't actually name the private servers publicly here, but the one that comes to mind (probably one of the longer-running ones) has had a few issues recently

neoriguard
Aug 24, 2014, 03:05 PM
i mean. i understand there are private servers. im just asking like what system and what not. im sure i can attempt to find the servers. (and probably fail) im just trying to reconnect to the game that i love. if no more information can be shared on teh subject i understand

Ryuki117
Aug 24, 2014, 10:43 PM
I got caught out on this one within my introduction thread, pretty sure the disclosure of any 'unofficial' server related information violates the forums rules.

Kroniedon
Aug 26, 2014, 03:21 PM
People are still playing on all the platforms, though the population is gradually dwindling across the board. The only exception is Xbox, as no private server exists for Xbox. As far as locating a private server to play on, just pick what platform you prefer and google it.