PDA

View Full Version : Just got premium. Help me out

Drsmiley72
Aug 25, 2014, 01:19 PM
So, I just got premium. And it's wonderful.

So I'm hanging out at lvl 46. Starting to work my way up again.

So here's what I need help with. What's the easiest 10 star weapon to find. Cuz now that I'm premium I need to get some to trade in so I can get new stuff I want.

There's Gotta be an easy 10star weapon. So fill me in guys.

And many thanks in advance!!

Poyonche
Aug 25, 2014, 01:20 PM
The loot at the end Mining Base EQ in VH/SH

Edson Drake
Aug 25, 2014, 01:31 PM
Kongougins are pretty common at Quarry, outside of EQs, it's pretty easy to get one.

Drsmiley72
Aug 25, 2014, 01:33 PM
OK so vh quarry and mining base eq when it's up. Thanks. Guys =D

Drsmiley72
Aug 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
Oh hey while. I have you guys here. Since. I'm just getting back into it. Does everyone still just bum rush ship 20 for all eqs? Or does vh have an actual ship now?

ArcaneTechs
Aug 25, 2014, 01:35 PM
blk 6 and 7 is for VH

Takatsuki
Aug 25, 2014, 01:41 PM
Just run any Emergency Quest, especially any of the Mining Base Defense quests. They'll rain 10*s upon you.

reaper527
Aug 25, 2014, 03:37 PM
somewhat off topic, but since everyone else already covered your question about 10*'s, just a couple helpful reminders for things you should do while you are premium:

1. you can use 10* and 11* passes without premium, you only need premium to actually get the passes to begin with. as such, before your premium runs out, you should stock piles as many passes as you can.

2. you can pull things out of premium storage without premium, just not put things in. as such, you should move ALL of your bank stuff to the premium space now so that when you aren't on premium, you have more space.

3. you can set multiple pages of symbol arts when you are premium, and just like the other premium stuff, you can continue to use them (just not change them) when your subscription expires. remember to set these.

back to your question about 10* weapons though, you should be focused more on leveling up right now. once you reach level 55, you can run the td3 eq, and this will literally drop anywhere from 6-15 10* weapons per eq for you without using any rare boosters. you can get 10* stuff from vh, but on sh 10*'s are VERY easy to come by (and even 11* aren't too difficult to find).

Jokai
Aug 25, 2014, 03:54 PM
You need to get lv 50 so you can do SH ASAP and then lv 55 to do TD3 SH. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can use 10* stone weapons to get passes right? I turn them into excubes and 11* stone weapons can't be traded in for passes, so I'm not sure. I was wrong.

Edit: And no one rushes B20, even before the ddos. B20 has always been terrible for EQs. B6/7 are for VH and B10+ SH.

Daiyousei
Aug 25, 2014, 04:17 PM
If I were you I wouldn't do SH TD3 until you're at least level 60, not to sound offensive but if people do gearcheck you and you suck you may be on the end of bashing. But if you do plan on doing it at 55, focus on collecting crystals, trying to kill stuff out of an AIS will only piss those enemies off and follow you all over.

Takatsuki
Aug 25, 2014, 04:23 PM
You need to get lv 50 so you can do SH ASAP and then lv 55 to do TD3 SH. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can use 10* stone weapons to get passes right? I turn them into excubes and 11* stone weapons can't be traded in for passes, so I'm not sure.

Edit: And no one rushes B20, even before the ddos. B20 has always been terrible for EQs. B6/7 are for VH and B10+ SH.

If you're doing TD3 at level 55 you're a goddamn leech and should go back to b20 and stay there.

horseship
Aug 25, 2014, 04:51 PM
IMO people should feel free to do SH TD3 at level 55. As long as they collect crystals and use AIS, they're not that useless.

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2014, 05:39 PM
IMO people should feel free to do SH TD3 at level 55. As long as they collect crystals and use AIS, they're not that useless.

They should do it with friends, or let the party know that they will be crystal gods, focused on collecting crystals

ReverseSeraf
Aug 25, 2014, 05:44 PM
If you're doing TD3 at level 55 you're a goddamn leech and should go back to b20 and stay there.

Dafuq? >_>

Thank you

Jokai
Aug 25, 2014, 06:00 PM

I rather have a lv 55 who tries than those people with crafted lucky rise units. Also, one lv 55 isn't bad, it only hurts when you have a party of lv 50's.

Edit: Just to show how easy it is to get 10*+, I just did 3 SH Beach Wars runs and got 3 10*s and 2 11*s.
Edit: Did 1 run of VH TD3 and got 8 10*s