PDA

View Full Version : Goals? Priorities?

chaosheal
Aug 26, 2014, 02:16 AM
Hey there, been playing the game seriously for about a month or so and I've been enjoying it immensely. I just started playing on very hard currently sitting at 46/44 BR/RA and was wondering, what should be my priorities?

I know I need to get some levels, obviously, but should I aim for some weapons? If I don't will I still be able to make it through with random drops and non-10*?

Also, is the matterboard worthwile? I'm currently on 4th board and not sure I see the point to all those sidequests besides storytelling.

Thanks in advance for the insights!

Sparzyle
Aug 26, 2014, 02:46 AM
Keep leveling up and when you get at SH you'll get 10* weapons very easily

Or if you really want a decent weapon you could do AQs and get a weapon with the stones that drops (depending on what weapon do you use changes the AQ area and "pyroxenes")

Also AQs (Advanced Quests) could help you with leveling up a little bit.

chaosheal
Aug 26, 2014, 03:14 AM
Alrighty then I'll keep on leveling up :D but what about the matterboard? Is it worth my time?

Perfect Chaos
Aug 26, 2014, 03:33 AM
If you don't care for the story, then probably not. There are some matterboard-exclusive items that you get on the later stages, but those can be bought on the player shop (if you have premium). I also heard that they are changing some of the matterboard item drops in the near future to more useful ones, so who knows.

Stickboy
Aug 26, 2014, 03:52 AM
free 10* weapons with decent affixes on later board, why the fuck not

chaosheal
Aug 26, 2014, 04:07 AM
Heh, guess I'll focus on the leveling process and progress in the matterboard on the side then, interested in said weapons ... thanks all for the answers!

Stickboy
Aug 26, 2014, 06:55 AM
i think the current ones are gonna be replaced by tomorrow's update, so you'd better finish it fast

after tomorrow's update, those who have completed older matter boards can reclaim the newer prizes