PDA

View Full Version : Need some real help to find a safe way to get in the game .

Amakuni
Aug 26, 2014, 05:30 AM
Hello ;

i'm actually searching a safe way to get in PSO2 ( no e-mail confirmation issue , or other annoying stuff ) , but my issue is that all the methodes listed on this forum don't looks really safe , so people talk about paid VPN but never gives some real name ...

so i tried to set up mudfish , but i can't access to pso2.jp so i dont even tried to access the game , maybe i miss some stuff for the wizard / setup ?

then , i tried wtfast , here is the answer i get when i ask how to set up their private IP thing for foreigner game ;

" Good day, we don't officially support this feature as it breaks the ToS of gaming companies however, you can try choosing a WTFast server that is near the game's data center to achieve this result. You can also try changing your ports to either 80, 443, or 22.

August 25, 2014 19:31 "

So , again , it looks like i need to find a way to set it myself , or found a better vpn , and thats why i came here ( i searched a lot with the research thing but didn't find anything )

Do someone know a REAL SAFE way to get in the game ?
Do someone know a real safe ( paid or not ) vpn to connect into the game ?

I don't want lag input or being disconnected all the time , of course .

I would really appreciate every bit of help , so feel free to answer , i just want to get back in that game where i spent most of my time since the beta , without any risk of getting my access to my account blocked by any way ...

I would also like to know how you can connect into the game , so feel free to post it here , that will maybe help me in some way :) especially if you never get the confirmation mail from SEGA .

Thanks a lot .

PS : if you don't want to shout on forum your way to get into the game the safe way , please send me a MP :(

Stickboy
Aug 26, 2014, 06:52 AM
i used wtfast, set up the game launcher and client in custom game, picked jp server, run the game

Sizustar
Aug 26, 2014, 06:54 AM
Amazon AWS is the safest method

Amakuni
Aug 26, 2014, 07:28 AM
Any issue stickboy ? do you play everyday/ a lot ?

I will take a look Sizu , thanks =)

undead098
Aug 26, 2014, 08:51 AM
wtfast and purevpn is good... only need email confirmation on first login (of course)
for me it is perfectly safe. using purevpn since ddos until now. (before ddos i use wtfast trial for a month)
no lag, no disconnect... (well sometimes some server lag/down but not often... just swap to another server and enjoy)

wtfast got 30day trial. but purevpn not. you must pay to use it

DJcooltrainer
Aug 26, 2014, 08:53 AM
I used the Amazon AWS method for a few weeks while TWC was still unable to connect. In fact, I still switch between my AWS VPN and my normal TWC connection a lot. (Sometimes one or the other will provide a better ping.) No bans here. Just don't use some public VPN crap.

WNxTyr4el
Aug 26, 2014, 10:03 AM
Why don't you just use the proxy? It's safe so long as no idiot hacks and gets everyone on the proxy banned. But honestly, why would you hack in an all PvE game anyway? That's just asinine.

www.pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net

Just copy the link address into the Tweaker settings and you'll be good to go.

.Jack
Aug 26, 2014, 12:18 PM
hotspotshield.com

I used that before and had no issues during the free trial. It'll cost about 3$ a month if you decide to stick with it.

Amakuni
Aug 26, 2014, 02:54 PM
Tryel , you never heard of the people who hacked the game at his start ?

In all way , i can't trust people , especially random people , we talk about my account , my time , my money , i really can't put my my trust in that .

Thanks for your post and your concern :)

I will try this Hc4 , thanks you =)

undead098 thanks a lot for your review , i really appreciate it :3

DJcooltrainer i don't know how to explain my tough in english but all what i can say is that i prefer to avoid most used way to get into the game , but , anyway , thanks for your answer and your concern :) still better than no answer at all =3

SO : purevpn don't allow private ip or japanese ip , fine ..
Wtfast either
Strongvpn is expansive and review say that the speed goes up and down all the time , not really what i want ..

i will try the amazon thing , is that the thing on the big tutorial on the mainpage of this forum? that talk about tunneling and stuff , arn't these stuff risky ?