PDA

View Full Version : Melee Damage Record?

Goukezitsu
Aug 26, 2014, 08:16 AM
Before the server went down for the new changes I wanted to try out a melee high damage record just for fun.
Is there any videos around or any other records that have been floating around? I've seen the force 2.5M one with namegid but I wanted to focus on melee for this one.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/lKnfi7M.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

For this I used Kanzan-Nadeshiko. I could probably redo it and try over end again but the every swipe leading up to the last one 1 shots the dragon so I have to get perfect spacing for it to only hit the last hit and I was too tired to do all of that so I used kanzan for consistency instead lol.

Shout out to Sasha and Peng for helping with the whole process as its impossible to do it alone and they were great.

Oh, and the high death count is because I kill myself (or get killed) a lot for various tests and for some runs its just more efficient than abandoning.

Sizustar
Aug 26, 2014, 08:59 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23305920

Daiyousei
Aug 26, 2014, 09:02 AM
And people say Kazan Nadeshiko is bad, I personally like it because it can wipe a line of pursuing enemies when they line up single file behind you.

GHNeko
Aug 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
Kazan isnt bad.

It's just not good enough LOL.

Hexxy
Aug 26, 2014, 12:15 PM
Before the server went down for the new changes I wanted to try out a melee high damage record just for fun.
Is there any videos around or any other records that have been floating around? I've seen the force 2.5M one with namegid but I wanted to focus on melee for this one.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/lKnfi7M.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

For this I used Kanzan-Nadeshiko. I could probably redo it and try over end again but the every swipe leading up to the last one 1 shots the dragon so I have to get perfect spacing for it to only hit the last hit and I was too tired to do all of that so I used kanzan for consistency instead lol.

Shout out to Sasha and Peng for helping with the whole process as its impossible to do it alone and they were great.

Oh, and the high death count is because I kill myself (or get killed) a lot for various tests and for some runs its just more efficient than abandoning.

Can you provide more details on what you did? Weapon details, and which dragon you tested on? Also active skills and buffs, and what your friends did (besides provide WB), and your satk at the time the hit connected? Is that with Kazan 16?

Goukezitsu
Aug 26, 2014, 03:03 PM
Can you provide more details on what you did? Weapon details, and which dragon you tested on? Also active skills and buffs, and what your friends did (besides provide WB), and your satk at the time the hit connected? Is that with Kazan 16?

Sorry I went to sleep lol. It's Kanzan Lv 16. I used a 50% +40 fire bio katana. My mag is 160 s attack. The tree I used had max weak stance, katana gear, and katana combat JA bonus max (the other stuff I had doesnt matter for dmg). The gunner tree had max chain and chain finish as well as perfect keeper.

The dragon was an infected SH quartz dragon from TA. I had weak stance, perfect keeper active, katana gear active, katana combat active, weakspot drink, max attack from tree, max shifta, and shortcake on. Peng used poison tmgs and did the shifta as well and she helped keep chain up. Sasha used weakbullet and help keep chain up with one point as well. She had to switch to a lower 3* rifle or she would just flat out kill it eventually lol.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23305920

That video is pretty awesome actually. That had to be a pain in the ass though to get that large fist to come down.

And people say Kazan Nadeshiko is bad, I personally like it because it can wipe a line of pursuing enemies when they line up single file behind you.

And yea kanzan isn't bad you just have to just it in particular situations. Your kanzan also has to be strong enough or its pointless. Mine hits over 30k on non weakpoints so it will wipe out most things it needs to wipe out if I need to do that and it auto targets weakpoints. It best part about it is is that it builds katana gear while you use it so if its about to run low you can use that to sustain it or build it back up.

Edson Drake
Aug 26, 2014, 03:20 PM

It's true it isn't a bad skill, but with correct alignment and distance you can do the same with Hatou, and much faster.

There's something about it that it's just off to me. It looks awesome, the attack isn't bad. It's just too slow for the fast-paced katana Braver.

More damage? It could work, but imagine Shunka-Shunran hell all over again, but with Kazan instead, oh dear. Balancing is a tough job indeed.

Daiyousei
Aug 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
For hatou you have to be at the right distance, Kazan can just be anything in front.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
It's true it isn't a bad skill, but with correct alignment and distance you can do the same with Hatou, and much faster.

There's something about it that it's just off to me. It looks awesome, the attack isn't bad. It's just too slow for the fast-paced katana Braver.

More damage? It could work, but imagine Shunka-Shunran hell all over again, but with Kazan instead, oh dear. Balancing is a tough job indeed.Well the benefit to using it over something else is supposed to be that it charges Katana Gear REALLY fast while it's active.

Hexxy
Aug 26, 2014, 04:00 PM
Sorry I went to sleep lol. It's Kanzan Lv 16. I used a 50% +40 fire bio katana. My mag is 160 s attack. The tree I used had max weak stance, katana gear, and katana combat JA bonus max (the other stuff I had doesnt matter for dmg). The gunner tree had max chain and chain finish as well as perfect keeper.

Thanks! Forgot about chain since I never see anyone use it (and I only play melee myself). Haven't tried doing a max hit with kazan yet but damn I love that PA.

Goukezitsu
Aug 26, 2014, 04:35 PM

More damage? It could work, but imagine Shunka-Shunran hell all over again, but with Kazan instead, oh dear. Balancing is a tough job indeed.

Rindou takes more pp and kanzan doesn't consume katana gear while active it only boosts it. That's the two big perks of kanzan but like i said kanzan is situational. I use rindou a lot more.