PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer Speed Leveling

D-Inferno
Aug 26, 2014, 11:47 AM
For those who have saved up COes to power level Bouncer, there a few things you should know before just dumping them all in.

- As CO exp is reduced, it is best to do a simple run through of the White Nation's first quest as BO. Even then the enemies are likely Lv10+, your mag and subclass should let you clear the quest (better if done with more players; remember that 4 players gives 40%). Buy dual blades from shop (change blocks after changing to BO main) if you're using something like BO/HU, and the game doesn't give them to you right away.

- Do Koffee's Free Field Clear CO, as it should give 15,000 exp regardless of your level. If your COes are 20/20 or 40/40, turn in one of your COes (one that gets less exp reduction). Don't forget to spend your BO skill points!

- Start doing the lowest level Franka stuff (just buy the items) till you hit 20. Once you hit Lv20, get Klotho's ARKS GP quest CO, and clear it. It gives 32,000 exp, but you only need to be Lv20 (I think, it's around there) to avoid EXP reduction.
EDIT: Kressida's "Can you do me a favor?" I-III along with Rookie Talc Gathering require onyl Lv20 for full exp too. Favor III gives a whooping 37k.

- After that, go do some of the lower level NPC Coes, as well as turning in some of the less reduced COes you saved up. Once you're at a decent level where reduction isn't too bad, that's when you turn stuff in. I think you'll get the gist of do from here on.

- Note that Ep3 could very well give some new COes that could help for leveling, but might make you need to spend saved COes to make room.

If there are any CO tricks for getting Bouncer out of the early levels, that I missed, or if any of the above is wrong somewhere, let me know, and I'll add to it.

Ephidiel
Aug 26, 2014, 11:58 AM
Kressidas CO Can you do me a Favor II and III dont have Exp penality iirc and give 12k and 37k
Items can be bought from store

Ce'Nedra
Aug 26, 2014, 12:12 PM
Kressidas CO Can you do me a Favor II and III dont have Exp penality iirc and give 12k and 32k
Items can be bought from store

They do give a penalty from my experience unless they changed that. I remember the 37k CO from Kressidia be like 9600 or so below level 10 or something.

D-Inferno
Aug 26, 2014, 12:13 PM
Checked Swiki, Kressida's "Can do you me a Favor" I, II, III, as well as Rookie Talc gathering need only Lv20 for full exp. III gives a whooping 37k.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 26, 2014, 12:16 PM
You would only have starting weapons from

a) starting a new character AS a bouncer

b) from whatever the bouncer class NPC is

Ce'Nedra
Aug 26, 2014, 12:17 PM
Checked Swiki, Kressida's "Can do you me a Favor" I, II, III, as well as Rookie Talc gathering need only Lv20 for full exp. III gives a whooping 37k.

Don't forget she has some more of these weekly gathering ones but they need a little work to unlock.

One could also go XQ on a lv50+ class, farm rare boss and monster COs from Girard and turn these in.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 12:18 PM

b) from whatever the bouncer class NPC isPunch shit with your bare hands until they drop.

(or get a gunslash)

horseship
Aug 26, 2014, 12:22 PM
I wonder, will they make any current non BO weapons BO equippable or will that only be for future weapons? I don't know if they ever did that for braver when it was released, but we have a ton of BR equippable non BR weapons now.

I mean there's always crafting, but that should be seen as a last resort.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
I wonder, will they make any current non BO weapons BO equippable or will that only be for future weapons? I don't know if they ever did that for braver when it was released, but we have a ton of BR equippable non BR weapons now.

I mean there's always crafting, but that should be seen as a last resort.Don't forget that some weapons are just straight up allclass. We probably won't see any old multiclass weapons having bouncer specifically added.

KazukiQZ
Aug 26, 2014, 12:32 PM

b) from whatever the bouncer class NPC is
Or change to Bouncer as main class, change block, go to NPC weapon shop, and buy basic Bouncer weapons from there :)

SakoHaruo
Aug 26, 2014, 12:35 PM
If anyone is holding onto Franka's cos you're doing it wrong. Put them in your storage so you can use all your remaining cos space for Hans, Dailies, etc. <-- well it's too late for that now, lol.

If you're too lazy to complete them yourself you can buy Franka drops fom shop ,Dailies or any drop/deliver client order as well. It'll cost you around 400k for all of them.

D-Inferno
Aug 26, 2014, 12:52 PM
If anyone is holding onto Franka's cos you're doing it wrong. Put them in your storage so you can use all your remaining cos space for Hans, Dailies, etc. <-- well it's too late for that now, lol.

If you're too lazy to complete them yourself you can buy Franka drops fom shop ,Dailies or any drop/deliver client order as well. It'll cost you around 400k for all of them.
^This. I purchased a bunch of Franka/Kressida stuff a few days ago since I knew that they would go up in price.

cheapgunner
Aug 26, 2014, 01:18 PM
Not gonna worry about lvling my Bouncer class up too quickly. I rather play with it on a lowbie lvl and have some fun. That and wait to see the builds that will be decent and ones that will be meta.

I love playing low lvl classes and starting from the bottom.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 26, 2014, 01:18 PM
Or change to Bouncer as main class, change block, go to NPC weapon shop, and buy basic Bouncer weapons from there :)

That too

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2014, 01:38 PM
Not gonna worry about lvling my Bouncer class up too quickly. I rather play with it on a lowbie lvl and have some fun. That and wait to see the builds that will be decent and ones that will be meta.

I love playing low lvl classes and starting from the bottom.

Yeah, once the bulk of the ship your playing reaches hard+, you'll be less likely to find mpas.

Hexxy
Aug 26, 2014, 01:43 PM
Just gonna switch to bouncer in pso2es and spam rappy coins until they run out on the highest quests I can handle. Easy 15-20k every minute or so. I'll CO dump afterwards.

Lyrise
Aug 26, 2014, 01:53 PM
Just gonna switch to bouncer in pso2es and spam rappy coins until they run out on the highest quests I can handle. Easy 15-20k every minute or so. I'll CO dump afterwards.

This. Absolutely this. 14k without nerfing, per 2 minutes. And you get a shot at finding some soul receptor gear as well.

With a few caveats of course. The game won't let you go past 1 exp tnl. But its a great idea once you require 14k + per level. You won't even need the rappy medals until you require about 56k exp per level on your es character as your stamina will refill after levelling. (This is based on current Stamina max of 69, run 4* ragne or 5* fang at 17 stm per run, 68 points total)

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2014, 02:02 PM
I have like 50+ rappy coins.

FireswordRus
Aug 26, 2014, 02:06 PM
55 daily orders x99 ready(different difficult from Normal to SH), items for all Franka and Kresida orders.

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2014, 02:30 PM
^This. I purchased a bunch of Franka/Kressida stuff a few days ago since I knew that they would go up in price.

Only the boss Franka CO that give high exp- dammit! Those the ones that matter the most! :(:-?

D-Inferno
Aug 26, 2014, 02:40 PM
Don't worry, I didn't get multiples of anything. But do expect a price increase.

Skyly
Aug 26, 2014, 02:47 PM
This. Absolutely this. 14k without nerfing, per 2 minutes. And you get a shot at finding some soul receptor gear as well.

With a few caveats of course. The game won't let you go past 1 exp tnl. But its a great idea once you require 14k + per level. You won't even need the rappy medals until you require about 56k exp per level on your es character as your stamina will refill after levelling. (This is based on current Stamina max of 69, run 4* ragne or 5* fang at 17 stm per run, 68 points total)

Can anyone elaborate on this? How does this work? etc..??