PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 RIP Klotho money :(. Post final Klotho money.

SakoHaruo
Aug 26, 2014, 12:04 PM
First I'd like us to take a moment of silence for the fallen homie Klotho.

http://i.imgur.com/zplgXLF.gif

Klotho, I will forever miss you. You were my main source of income when times got rough. :(

You gave all the homies at Ark a J O B and not once did you discriminate.

Life on the Ark will never be the same. :(

MUH KLOTHO MONEY!!!!

Anyway I ran my last set of tacos on all four characters this morning at 5am which put me at 84 million in Klotho money. That not including any of the money I make from the player shop. I was Klotho's main waifu. D:

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 12:07 PM
You're acting like they're getting rid of TACOs completely. ._.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]MWAHAHA~

MWAHAHAHAHA~

MWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

DEAD! IT'S DEAD!! NO MORE DAILY MESETA BOOST FROM HIM!!

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/SPOILER-BOX]

....*ahem* -out of character moment over-

Eh, it's alright, still weekly, at least. Plus yay, money from other sources, now~

Chacron
Aug 26, 2014, 12:09 PM
You'll just see him once a week instead of everyday now. He'll miss you but he's got stuff to do, rich person stuff.

elryan
Aug 26, 2014, 12:11 PM
I for one, welcome our new weekly sugar daddy.

Now I can finally do other stuffs instead of mindless TA runs every single day like an idiot.

NoiseHERO
Doesn't he give same amount of money, just weekly so there's actually LESS work you have to do, AND you're just getting all the money all at once?

Or am I missing something. @_@

If tacos are a job I'm totally fine with 6 day weekends.

Kondibon
I don't think people realize this might actually lead to there being MORE money in the economy. People like my self who only did TACOs once or twice a week anyway are gonna be getting more money than we used to, AND there's still going to be the daily CO buffs so...

Doesn't he give same amount of money, just weekly so there's actually LESS work you have to do, AND you're just getting all the money all at once?

Or am I missing something. @_@

If tacos are a job I'm totally fine with 6 day weekends.
I believe it's going to be less than if you did TACOs every day but more than if you just did them once or twice a week. The people who did them every day are at the biggest loss, but they still have the other daily COs.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 12:12 PM
Not sure whats the big deal I have no problem it being 1 per week. Gives you more free time oppose to trying to make sure you run it everday

HeyItsTHK
Aug 26, 2014, 12:12 PM
Eh, you'll still have a job. Just weekly payment instead of daily.

darkante
Aug 26, 2014, 12:15 PM
I think this is actually a good thing. I hated spamming TAco anyway when i did play the game so doing it less is welcomed.

horseship
Aug 26, 2014, 12:18 PM
I never did tacos every day, so I welcome this change. I also only ever did Nab 2 and Sanctum, so maybe it's time I actually learn how to do Lilipa TA if the payout is significant enough.

The Walrus
Aug 26, 2014, 12:20 PM
Do we even know how much we're getting post-patch yet?

Enforcer MKV
Aug 26, 2014, 12:21 PM
Do we even know how much we're getting post-patch yet?

I remember hearing it's like....6.4 mil, or something? I have no idea whether that was confirmed or not, though.

The Walrus
Aug 26, 2014, 12:21 PM
I hope that's true, cause that's a little over 500K each order ;_;

SakoHaruo
Aug 26, 2014, 12:22 PM
I didn't ask any of you for your opinion on the TA changes. I said post final Klotho money/cheese/gold/numbers! D:<

The TACO changes hurt me the most. Me and Klotho were getting serious. Now I will only get to see him once a week. Once a week we get to flirt with each others. As his main waifu this upsets me. D:

Dark Emerald EXE
Well....speaking of vh/sh if you some how did it once every day that would be 4.2 mil

Ezodagrom
I remember hearing it's like....6.4 mil, or something? I have no idea whether that was confirmed or not, though.
Someone mentioned 2.4m before, but no idea if it's just VH COs or if it included all difficulties.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 12:23 PM
You can always just stay afk near em *shrugs*

Enforcer MKV
Aug 26, 2014, 12:23 PM
I didn't ask any of you for your opinion on the TA changes.

You....do realize where you posted this thread, right?

Remz69
Aug 26, 2014, 12:24 PM
it's unlikely the new methods of earning money will be nearly as time efficient over a week as TACOS were

and if it really just comes down to Daily COs, it'll probably get old really fast and be even more of a chore than TACOs
unless killing like 10 dagans rewards you with 100k lol

Enforcer MKV
Aug 26, 2014, 12:24 PM
Someone mentioned 2.4m before, but no idea if it's just VH COs or if it included all difficulties.

I'unno, pretty sure it's all speculation at this point. We'll know in 15 hours, either way. *shrugs*

IndigoNovember
Aug 26, 2014, 12:31 PM
it's unlikely the new methods of earning money will be nearly as time efficient over a week as TACOS were

and if it really just comes down to Daily COs, it'll probably get old really fast and be even more of a chore than TACOs
unless killing like 10 dagans rewards you with 100k lol

Getting ready for "Kill 99 Quartz Dragons" for 200k meseta OTL .

Final Klotho money count at: 42m.

Cypher_9
Aug 26, 2014, 12:42 PM
Well as I was told by an individual - we would be getting less if we only do VH+SH. The old way was much lucrative since it only taken an hour to get 500k - per character would depend on how many you have a day + that a week. Using me as an example only 3 of mine are able to TACO so 500k x 3 that would be 1.5mil a day x 7 which would be 10.5 mil per week (oh shit i should of done my tacos................................)

Now with this new method granted the 40% increase so that is 700k x 3 that would be 2.1~ mil x 1 week + per week x 4 = 8.4mil....

Wow,... I am really sad right now... I am hurting... wow... I should of done my TACOs much vigilantly.... and that is just a nerf from doing VH only. 2.1 mil decrease.... per week

However this is to say that they are... basically forcing you to do Normal and Hard which would add 10~20 more minutes with the loading times in between so basically you would be doing TACOS longer than you would have in the past... but if you want to earn more then... yeah

Wow... still I am butthurt right now... omg I could of been a 100mil mesetaair.... omg.. someone hold me...

I would have earned 42 mil within four weeks doing pure TAing (old style)
Now I would only earn 33.6 mil within four weeks doing... (new style) Its actually less... I did something wrong here...

(CORRECTED!! NOW DISCUSS)

Bellion
Aug 26, 2014, 12:48 PM
500m+
;-;7

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
Well as I was told by an individual - we would be getting less if we only do VH+SH. The old way was much lucrative since it only taken an hour to get 500k - per character would depend on how many you have a day + that a week. Using me as an example only 3 of mine are able to TACO so 500k x 3 that would be 1.5mil a day x 7 which would be 10.5 mil per week (oh shit i should of done my tacos................................)

Now with this new method granted the 40% increase so that is 700k x 3 that would be 2.1~ mil x 1 week + per week x 4 = 8.4mil....

Wow,... I am really sad right now... I am hurting... wow... I should of done my TACOs much vigilantly.... and that is just a nerf from doing VH only. 2.1 mil decrease.... per week

However this is to say that they are... basically forcing you to do Normal and Hard which would add 10~20 more minutes with the loading times in between so basically you would be doing TACOS longer than you would have in the past... but if you want to earn more then... yeah

Wow... still I am butthurt right now... omg I could of been a 100mil mesetaair.... omg.. someone hold me...

(CORRECTED!! NOW DISCUSS)Where are you getting these numbers from?

Cypher_9
Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 PM
Where are you getting these numbers from?

Is'nt VH+SH TA 100k a piece? It is not hard to figure that out.

x3 is from the characters I have that can do TA

So I just added from there >.>

Also I hope you did read it - it is an explaination of the IF i did do my TACOs vigilantly and showing the actual decrease if as I say we only do VH+SH TACOs....

the_importer_
Aug 26, 2014, 12:58 PM
Bah, my trick for cash is simple. Double the stuff you can carry using AC and pick-up everything in a quest. Sale standard stuff in NPC shops and using your and sale the good stuff to other players in your premium shop. Takes more time than Time Attack quests, but I get to enjoy the rest of the game.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 12:59 PM
Doing vh/sh Tacos alone run for 600k o
per day

SakoHaruo
Aug 26, 2014, 01:02 PM
500m+
;-;7

What? :-?

Bellion
Aug 26, 2014, 01:07 PM
Fine, I still have 180m leftover from him unspent.

I did earn more than that from him though.

Cypher_9
Aug 26, 2014, 01:09 PM
Doing vh/sh Tacos alone run for 600k o
per day

I knew it... that is even WORSE

[OLD TACO STYLE]

600k x 3 = 1.8 mil a day

1.8m x 7 = 12.6 mil a week

12.6m x 4 = 50.4mil a month

[NEW TACO STYLE]

840k x 3 = 2.520m a week

2.520m x 4 = 10.08 a month

What?! Someone tell me I did something wrong... if I didn't... holy fuck... ._.

Look at that decrease... my god that is horrible...

horseship
Aug 26, 2014, 01:10 PM
Bah, my trick for cash is simple. Double the stuff you can carry using AC and pick-up everything in a quest. Sale standard stuff in NPC shops and using your and sale the good stuff to other players in your premium shop. Takes more time than Time Attack quests, but I get to enjoy the rest of the game.

The real trick to making money is playing Fodder Maker Online 2, also Visiphone Refresher Online 2. Of course that gets boring, but so is spamming tacos every day. Though I agree that actually playing the game is enjoyable once in a while.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 26, 2014, 01:16 PM

That's actually the old method of making money until they nerfed sell prices cause everyone would be in desert MPAs for HOURS.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 01:17 PM
Is'nt VH+SH TA 100k a piece? It is not hard to figure that out.

x3 is from the characters I have that can do TA

So I just added from there >.>

Also I hope you did read it - it is an explaination of the IF i did do my TACOs vigilantly and showing the actual decrease if as I say we only do VH+SH TACOs....No, I mean, who said it was only a 40% increase?

Infinity Series
Aug 26, 2014, 01:25 PM
i thought TACO at episode 3 is per ID not per character :o

Cypher_9
Aug 26, 2014, 01:25 PM
No, I mean, who said it was only a 40% increase?

Then be more specific/ direct. Should of said that first.

40% if I am not mistaken is floating around bumped when they were releasing info. Now that I think of it - I am probably gabbing about another increase.

Anyway if I am mistaken then it is my bad. That is all. The only way IF this was the projection the TACO; TACO can be redeemed is if the reward is way beyond its current delivery

i thought TACO at episode 3 is per ID not per character :eek:

The Hell, that makes it EVEN WORSE.... WHAT ARE THEY DOING.. (meldramatica!)

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 01:27 PM
Then be more specific/ direct. Should of said that first.

40% if I am not mistaken is floating around bumped when they were releasing info. Now that I think of it - I am probably gabbing about another increase.

Anyway if I am mistaken then it is my bad. That is all. The only way IF this was the projection the TACO; TACO can be redeemed is if the reward is way beyond its current delivery40% is the new exp bonus cap with a party...

Neith
Aug 26, 2014, 01:28 PM
I've never liked spamming Time Attack and hated that it was one of the only ways to make reliable money, so I'm kind of glad it's been nerfed. I do wonder if it'll affect prices on things in player shops in the long-term though.

Cypher_9
Aug 26, 2014, 01:29 PM
40% is the new exp bonus cap with a party...

Ah yes so quick too... again. Anyway as I said - IF this was the projection or any miniscule increase; it will not justify what the current TACO is... unless it was 500k per run or more...

And yes, this is the way to put more variety into the game (a recycle effort) - as this is the plan since everything dies when someone becomes Lv 70 and there is no real incentive in doing anything but, EQs, AQs, and XQs.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
I do wonder if it'll affect prices on things in player shops in the long-term though.Probably not dramatically since the best way to make money will still be selling scratch items.

EDIT: The minimum prices on some things (outfits for instance) might go up a bit.

Ah yes so quick too... again. Anyway as I said - IF this was the projection or any miniscule increase; it will not justify what the current TACO is... unless it was 500k per run or more...
500k per run sounds reasonable, it'd be the same as doing the old tacos for 5 days, which, based on the responses here, is more than most people get anyway.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 26, 2014, 01:34 PM
I've never liked spamming Time Attack and hated that it was one of the only ways to make reliable money, so I'm kind of glad it's been nerfed. I do wonder if it'll affect prices on things in player shops in the long-term though.

Maybe just cosmetics. AC will still rule supreme overall. And you need premium still to get 10 and 11 star passes so

Aquanos
Aug 26, 2014, 01:38 PM
and then there's the competitive player base

Courina
Aug 26, 2014, 01:46 PM
well, here comes the 2nd economy cut from sega... 1st one is the junk nerfing years ago...

i guess they not that happy seeing ppl selling stuff from scratch at playershop goes 10m+++ huh? prolly they worry that goin less ppl buy scratch to be selled due hardly anyone can afford stuff except those economist and who already super rich .
obviously this will scare newplayer/newcomers , which are their prospected source of AC payers.

also...

if this happen... i wonder what goin happen to PSO2 Economy now...?

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 01:50 PM
well, here comes the 2nd economy cut from sega... 1st one is the junk nerfing years ago...

i guess they not that happy seeing ppl selling stuff from scratch at playershop goes 10m+++ huh? prolly they worry that goin less ppl buy scratch to be selled due hardly anyone can afford stuff except those economist and who already super rich .
obviously this will scare newplayer/newcomers , which are their prospected source of AC payers.

I don't think people realize this might actually lead to there being MORE money in the economy. People like my self who only did TACOs once or twice a week anyway are gonna be getting more money than we used to, AND there's still going to be the daily CO buffs so...
http://i.imgur.com/AEDyXrG.png

gigawuts
Aug 26, 2014, 01:51 PM
Well this has been a long time coming. Now they can add as many new TAs as they want without it becoming WAY too much tediousness for the average player. You can just do them all on the weekend, or do one a day, or some today and some in the middle of the week, or whatever. This is a good futureproofing change.

Good change overall. A bit tumultuous, but good.

SakoHaruo
Aug 26, 2014, 01:54 PM

Wh-WHAT!? Is this the work of Dudu? Sega please. D:

Welp, now I'm really going to invest some money into the Bouncer market.

Yep, it's over. FULL SPEED AHEAD.

5s 6* weapons everywhere! Saving money for the first 100mil 10*/11* Jet Boots. Gonna affix that shit like it's an end game weapon then resell. ANYONE REMEMBER DAY 1 AGITO?

If this is true I feel sorry for people who have chosen not to throw their money at the player shop. No, I'm lying. Rip in peace.

Kikikiki
Aug 26, 2014, 02:05 PM

You thought.

Bro, you thought.

Nah, you ain’t right.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 02:07 PM
Hmm? When did they ever state that? No other CO is account based

jcart953
Aug 26, 2014, 02:31 PM
Personally I welcomed the change trying to do all tacos 3x daily is extremely tedious. Sure the money is good if you can actually survive that long. I tried once and it was mind blowingly boring. I rather punch myself in the face then attempt that again.

Shiyo
Aug 26, 2014, 02:54 PM
RIP? More like FINALLY. Sick of doing the worst most boring badly designed content every single day for meseta. If I wanted to do linear never changing corridor content I'd play FF14.

I am so excited to only have to do it once per week.

Natsu Nem
Aug 26, 2014, 03:04 PM
"Anyone wanna do TAs?"
"Sorry, too busy killing 99 Ringahdas for DCOs."

un1t27
Aug 26, 2014, 03:05 PM
Good, fuck that garbage.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 03:09 PM
RIP people crazy enough to have patience for TACO's 2-4 times a day.

Even though more determined people will still be making more than "casuals" and people that don't play this game 8 hours a day.

And everyone not premium is getting same source of money either way so.... Yeah overall better, people just fear change.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 03:22 PM
I embrace the change lol

BubblyBoar
Aug 26, 2014, 03:29 PM
TACO nerf was fairly obvious once Ep 2 rolled around and they added more areas without adding new TACOs. They couldn't add more, because that'd inflate the economy they are trying to keep under control (and doing it many times better than 99% of MMOs). So either they had to add TAs without COs and no one would do them, or adjust TACOs so they won't inflate the ecnomy as more TACOs are added.

I for one, embrace the change. PSO2 was pretty boring when it was just TACO 2-3 times a day.

KuroNeko77
Aug 26, 2014, 03:31 PM
I'm fine with that change.

I didn't really like TAs that much, and aside of teammates asking me to join their runs I hardly do them on my own.

(That's why I'm always poor)

Skyly
Aug 26, 2014, 03:37 PM
That's actually the old method of making money until they nerfed sell prices cause everyone would be in desert MPAs for HOURS.

What did they nerf? Junk prices? The amount of abilities on fodders?

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 26, 2014, 03:41 PM
I believe it was junk prices

KuroNeko77
Aug 26, 2014, 03:42 PM
What did they nerf? Junk prices? The amount of abilities on fodders?

Junk prices; you could sell some for around 10k if I'm not mistaken.

Skyly
Aug 26, 2014, 03:44 PM
Junk prices; you could sell some for around 10k if I'm not mistaken.

Correct me if I'm wrong the lowest sell price used to be 10k and now its at 1k?

Laxedrane
Aug 26, 2014, 03:58 PM
Hmm? When did they ever state that? No other CO is account based

There's stuff from what's her name... The one that only unlocks after a certain matter board that gives client orders based on completing Advance, extreme quests etc..

She has 1 order that gives the newer SH capsules as a reward that's account based.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 26, 2014, 04:10 PM
I don't think people realize this might actually lead to there being MORE money in the economy. People like my self who only did TACOs once or twice a week anyway are gonna be getting more money than we used to, AND there's still going to be the daily CO buffs so... Alternatively, TACO spammers won't be able to put as much Meseta into the economy.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
Alternatively, TACO spammers won't be able to put as much Meseta into the economy.The people who did TACOs every day just for money will probably be doing at least the easy Daily COs so I don't see that changing that much. This is why I think the minimum price for some stuff is gonna increase a bit.

Alenoir
Aug 26, 2014, 04:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong the lowest sell price used to be 10k and now its at 1k?

It was around 6k a piece or so for some random weapon on the ground with next to nothing on it. RMT people abused the hell out of that to generate money so they nerfed it to 1/8th their original sell price IIRC.

TACO nerf was fairly obvious once Ep 2 rolled around and they added more areas without adding new TACOs. They couldn't add more, because that'd inflate the economy they are trying to keep under control (and doing it many times better than 99% of MMOs).

The Vopal TA was actually ready for release back in June. They held it though since Arks GP was announced around then and they didn't wanted the participates to get sidetracked.

Shiyo
Aug 26, 2014, 04:18 PM
TACO nerf was fairly obvious once Ep 2 rolled around and they added more areas without adding new TACOs. They couldn't add more, because that'd inflate the economy they are trying to keep under control (and doing it many times better than 99% of MMOs). So either they had to add TAs without COs and no one would do them, or adjust TACOs so they won't inflate the ecnomy as more TACOs are added.

They could've just changed it so that you had to do nab 1+2 to finish the 100k CO and coast + sanctum to finish the CO, quarry + tunnels to finish CO, etc.

But I'm glad they didn't.

TA's are shit.

Edson Drake
Aug 26, 2014, 04:33 PM
I think the main issue isn't that Sega nerfed TACOs worried about the economy.

Economy's fine, in fact many people buy AC and sell many duplicate stuff, which in turn, makes people run TACOs to buy these things, and when the seller runs out, he does it all over again, this generates Sega a lot of money.

The issue is grind. I know that for some people this is the norm, but grind is the bane of RPGs. Sure it would work 15 years ago as a way to extend the life of games but it just doesn't cut anymore.

F2P games do that so that you hopefully keep running towards that carrot while paying some(or a lot of) cash. This kills the fun any game may provide.

It seems Sega's been paying attention to that. I don't enjoy doing TACOs over and over, it's tiring and feel pointless and repetitive, a huge grind. They already reduced exp requirement for levels sometime ago so that it wasn't absurd to get from 50 to 65.

Having TACOs as the only means to get meseta was going to kill the game sooner or later. Introducing new and interesting ways to get meseta is the way to go. TACOs can be fun, as long as they're not the only way to get money.

Achelousaurus
Aug 26, 2014, 04:37 PM
I for one, welcome our new weekly sugar daddy.

Now I can finally do other stuffs instead of mindless TA runs every single day like an idiot.
Precisely.
I'm not that fast, I need nearly an hour every time, mostly cause I am too lazy to dash more than a bit.

My Final Amount: 21.738 Million Meseta...or something.
I can't count out only the Klotho money though, but I did SH/VH Tacos almost every day until now. And curse Sega for denying me my Final Taco Run. Special maintenance started about 90 minutes before my SH/VH cd ended.

Simple but extremely bothersome and just as inefficient.
I did the same, before I got anything decent to sell in my shop.
Was super annoying to first pick up every crap hat drops (oh god, Darkers Den and it's 1 billion item drops) and then sort it out afterwards.
Several times I had more crap I needed to NPC than the game allowed to sell at once.

And I still made peanuts with it, less than selling a single halfway decent item in my Shop.

Like 30k was a HUGE haul of items to NPC and now I barely sell anything in my shop below 50k.

The real trick to making money is playing Fodder Maker Online 2, also Visiphone Refresher Online 2. Of course that gets boring, but so is spamming tacos every day. Though I agree that actually playing the game is enjoyable once in a while.
Recently I get addicted to my shop lol.
I just wanna make money quick and then spend it on epic gear XD.
Accidentally bought a Gloam Rear unit for ranged classes for 1.5 mil before noticing Arm is somehow 8 million with any decent abilities.
Resold it for 2.5 million.
That stuff is just makes me wanna sell more stuff.
I REALLY miss epic trades from PSO1.

Maybe just cosmetics. AC will still rule supreme overall. And you need premium still to get 10 and 11 star passes so
No.
Getting the passes is easy.
Getting the 45 million to afford a really good Niren Kamui is not.
I never passed the 29 million meseta mark even with a shop and doing daily SH/VH tacos and daily hard tacos for the past 1.5 weeks.

And I don't splurge and I only buy stuff that isn't op. Only one I bought something for over 3 million, my Boulay Obs.

Scratch sucks, I did it a couple of times and got 90% junk. Why do you think there are all these items to trade in for scratch items in the recycle shop?
Cause most scratch stuff sucks and to get the good stuff you need massive luck or massive AC.

Also, just thought about something, DOs must now give a ton of cash to make up for tacos.
Well, unless tacos are good enough to cover half a week of daily tacos again.

Cause with daily tacos you spent an hour or so (if you're slow like me) to get 600k.
If you run Subdue Caterdra'n 10 times in SH it will takes like an hour, too (boss is in the 3rd area and all).
Now, in order to make up for Lost Tacos you need 60k per run, per day.
To make up for this tacos will probably have to give like 2.1 million (half a week's worth) or otherwise you will spend all day doing DOs just to get the same amount of money per week.
And as long as Dudu still costs the same per try and doesn't get a big permanent boost, you seriously need this money.
I only buy finished and still need a lot of meseta (doing myself would cost twice as much, if I was really lucky).

On a side note, I pray shop minimum isn't lowered cause I pay for it and I would hate if I can't sell for more than a penny anymore cause idiots are too lazy to check prices, don't give a damn about profit and sell everything for minimum prices (happens too damn much).

Shiyo
Aug 26, 2014, 04:46 PM
45 million for a Kamui? What?

Mine cost less than 1m for 50 element and like 200k to affix it, +20(don't play FI enough to +40) cost me like 1m.

45 million..what?

Qualia
Aug 26, 2014, 04:53 PM
Honestly another thing that must be taken into consideration is client order resets. If we could make enough money to purchase 12 AC items (only about 1.3m) from updated tacos, we could just keep spamming them. This will either cause SEGA to adjust the recycle shop, or greatly inflate the AC player shop market.

ReverseSeraf
Aug 26, 2014, 04:54 PM

Mine cost less than 1m for 50 element and like 200k to affix it, +20(don't play FI enough to +40) cost me like 1m.

45 million..what?

RNG is quite the fickle bitch.

Anyway... think I'm sitting on 40mil. I don't know what to do with it... yet

pkemr4
Aug 26, 2014, 05:12 PM
hope the daily orders dont have retarded requirements like kill x 99 times

n_n
Aug 26, 2014, 05:18 PM
hope the daily orders dont have retarded requirements like kill x 99 times
But that's not retarded. O_o kill x99 is pretty easy to clear unless it's some boss.

Dragon_Knight
Aug 26, 2014, 05:20 PM
But that's not retarded. O_o kill x99 is pretty easy to clear unless it's some boss.

But bosses are the only ones that do have 99 kill quests. I guess the item drop ones can count to a degree....

n_n
Aug 26, 2014, 05:21 PM
But bosses are the only ones that do have 99 kill quests. I guess the item drop ones can count to a degree....
??? uh no. enemies can get x99 kill DOs.

Cerebral Assassin
Aug 26, 2014, 05:21 PM

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/orders_daily.php#kills

lol ok.

Dan Maku
Aug 26, 2014, 06:14 PM
If they're gonna limit the number of times I can do TACOs, the least they can do is make My Shop tickets more obtainable from the FUN Scratch. I haven't gotten a My Shop ticket from it in over a year! D';

Chacron
Aug 26, 2014, 06:21 PM
Its a conspiracy to get you to buy premium.

n_n
Aug 26, 2014, 06:23 PM
If they're gonna limit the number of times I can do TACOs, the least they can do is make My Shop tickets more obtainable from the FUN Scratch. I haven't gotten a My Shop ticket from it in over a year! D';
Just play TD and convert all 10* weapons into Excubes for FUN tickets. Shop pass should take you 10~15k FUN on average.

final_attack
Aug 26, 2014, 06:24 PM
Managed to get my money to 2m Meseta from Klotho after a week. I hate irl things and myself =_= Someone buy my XQ passes once Bouncer Bio weapon is available please, and in full pt too _(:3

Nikoshae
Aug 26, 2014, 07:01 PM
Wait. Need to only do TACO's once a week. Once a week. You mean ... I'll actually do them? I'll actually want to? I won't be whining about it?

HOORAY!

(not that I've been online for a few months, but you get the idea)

Arksenth
Aug 26, 2014, 07:14 PM
I wish it was actually a weekly thing rather than something on a 166 hour timer. ._. Feels strict that you have to do the same time every week pretty much for it to count as "weekly".

jeremycards
Aug 26, 2014, 10:02 PM
i will remember youuuuuuuuuuu~~~

will you remember meeeeeeeeeeee~~~??

;_;

"He helped us buy wonders"

Ashvanale
Aug 26, 2014, 10:32 PM
RIP You magnificent bastard.

Now i don't know how many Arks members you've been pimping around to get that insane amount of cash to give all the players, but deep in our hearts you're one of us.

*insert sad song*

Asellus
Aug 26, 2014, 10:37 PM
Klotho who?

Z-0
Aug 26, 2014, 10:38 PM
The guy who made you play the only fun quests in the game.

Rakurai
Aug 26, 2014, 10:38 PM
I welcome the ability to do TAs once weekly for slightly less money then a full week's worth of them.

I couldn't be bothered to do them every day with both characters, but now I think I will.

KazukiQZ
Aug 26, 2014, 10:43 PM
When I only did VHSH before, now I might consider doing all TACOs, even N and H, if the payout increase is worth it :D

It's just 6 days straight of TACO (2 chars), compared to what I used to do anyway (2 VHSH TACO rounds, everyday)

And 37m final Klotho money

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 26, 2014, 10:46 PM
Klotho who?

yes because everyone here likes to mess with the shops all day and mess with adding affixes on stuff to make fauter for others to buy.

Dephinix
Aug 26, 2014, 11:40 PM
yes because everyone here likes to mess with the shops all day and mess with adding affixes on stuff to make fauter for others to buy.

Yup, and this is why those "fauter" are so expensive, not enough people doing it. Le Derp. I'll probably still do certain TAs everyday just for the experience, especially Sanctum. I mean, what else gives almost 100k exp in less than 10 mins?

xxmadplayerxx
Aug 27, 2014, 12:01 AM
I liked doing TAs on a rare occasion so not a problem for me, but for others that like to keep making meseta on a daily basis it is a problem but I hear that some of other Client orders, daily orders etc, will have more reward in meseta, so i think that is segas idea to balance out things, i but i don't have source for this info so i can only wait till the servers are back up xD !

Rain Walker
Aug 27, 2014, 12:06 AM
RIP mah sexy meseta pimp ;3;

The Walrus
Aug 27, 2014, 12:26 AM
>120k each one aside from SH which is 130k.

Well shit. Also there are Extreme Quest ones now. Clear 1 ExQ for 200k, 3 for 400k and 5 for 600k.

Also oh my god daily order meseta what

HIT0SHI
Aug 27, 2014, 12:36 AM
Spam them ExQs \o/

Houten
Aug 27, 2014, 12:47 AM
What about the daily/Franka/Han CO?

The Walrus
Aug 27, 2014, 12:53 AM
Daily orders pretty nice

jeremycards
Aug 27, 2014, 01:20 AM
OK forget about all this, he's still our pimp xD extreme quest rewards are OP

Ashvanale
Aug 27, 2014, 01:52 AM
Hmm i wonder if the XQ means whole 70 stages or just 5 of em D8

jeremycards
Aug 27, 2014, 02:04 AM
im willing to bet it means just 5 stages, as Alis's quests that ask to beat an extreme quest ask just that.

Ashvanale
Aug 27, 2014, 02:51 AM
it is 5 stages so for you to do the Three weekly, gonna be 25 stages so not too bad

musicmf
Aug 27, 2014, 03:38 AM
Lol... I see a Daily CO for A-Rank VH+: Amduscia TA with 120,000 meseta as a reward.
So Klotho's old CO's are just recylced into this loop! (Well, she always had this I guess, just now the meseta matches Klotho rates)

But yeah... Daily COs look like the source of money now.
Kill 60+ Rockbear, get 97k
Kill 60+ Zesh; get 130k

So I guess if SEGA's goal was just to get us to do other things (See; not the same 5 TAs over and over) to get money, it's probably gonna work out pretty well.

I mean, Klotho got new quests, and with a weekly cooldown it would be easier to convince others to run them with you. (I always just soloed TAs cause I couldn't bother to hunt for others who wanted to run em)
I think you get like 1.9mil / week doing 4xVH+SH+XQ from him now? Not too terrible.
I know the 4.2mil / week for doing all 5 every day is a bigger amount... but much more work.

Aurorra
Aug 27, 2014, 04:28 AM
Tacos had 3 hours left CD when the server went down, then had their cooldown extended until the first of September, NOT COOL SEGA!

landman
Aug 27, 2014, 04:52 AM
I mean, Klotho got new quests, and with a weekly cooldown it would be easier to convince others to run them with you.
Unless they have them in cooldown lol

For me it's fine, I didn't do TACO daily, the new daily are extremely easy (same with new TCO), + XQ is not bad (that will mean repeating the second to last stage 5 times if you don't want to run out of tikets, and don't waste them either)

Rupikachu
Aug 27, 2014, 05:14 AM
Are the new tacos/xq co's limited by account? or by character as usual?

Edit: By character

supersonix9
Aug 27, 2014, 06:19 AM
people still do tacos?

RadiantLegend
Aug 27, 2014, 07:20 AM
SEGA: Vote for your favorite NPC
MASSES: Klotho
SEGA: *Waves nerf stick*
MASSES: ....
SEGA: Vote for your favorite weapon /troll

Chdata
Aug 27, 2014, 07:23 AM
38mil

Achelousaurus
Aug 27, 2014, 10:03 AM

45 million..what?
Yeah, absurd price and 3 times more expensive the the previous in the list.
But the only one giving more than +1 S-atk over my current Ark Flan.
Never thought about getting it, just saying.

That Ark Flan and the 2nd I needed to max its element cost me a little over 2 million together.
798 S-atk and potential lvl1. Nothing truly amazing but good until I get the money to do serious affixing with my terribad luck.

Honestly another thing that must be taken into consideration is client order resets. If we could make enough money to purchase 12 AC items (only about 1.3m) from updated tacos, we could just keep spamming them. This will either cause SEGA to adjust the recycle shop, or greatly inflate the AC player shop market.
I pretty much do have the money.
I could spend about 350 euro on pso a month without impacting my daily life (and eating out every day).
But it's retarded, 12 scratch items (can't buy with meseta this can easily get more expensive than taco reward) will cost around 24-25 euro.
Daily tacos = 30 resets (can't skip a day or I would actually have to wait a week) = up to 750 euro a month.
This is absurd.
I am probably gonna get a reset if I end up with tacos so late I will be sleepy at work or something, but I wouldn't do a reset any other time with the current +20% meseta boost (HOLY SHIT WTF, SEGA?)
If they are double what they are now I may consider doing it a tad more often.

RNG is quite the fickle bitch.

Anyway... think I'm sitting on 40mil. I don't know what to do with it... yet
So easy, buy 2 Dance20s...

But yeah... Daily COs look like the source of money now.
Kill 60+ Rockbear, get 97k
Kill 60+ Zesh; get 130k
Less money still.
Slow tacos = 1 hour = 600k = 100k per 10 minutes = 10k per minute.
Not hard at all.
Killing Zehrayda deliberatly requires ruins exploration and Rockbear requires Naberius 1.
Rockbear should take like 3 minutes if you're fast and 5 if you are not (and is a good deal harder to kill as piss easy Rocky).
Zesh can take a lot longer cause of random maps and bothersome ETs like 7 if you are fast 10 if you are not.
A bit more 2 k per Zesh kills for up to 10 minutes and like 1,600 per Rocky kill for up to 5.
That is a hell lot slower.
Probably the fastest way to make money we have left but still far less than before.

On a side note I am down to 21 million and wanna get a lot of stuff. Now it will take like months until I can afford truly good gear, not to mention dance20...

I say it yet again for anyone that may not have read it before:
NERF THE F****ING RNG, SEGA! AT THE MOMENT ITS F***ED UP BEYOND ANY RECOGNITION!!!

TehblackUchiha
Aug 27, 2014, 10:22 AM
But it's retarded, 12 scratch items (can't buy with meseta this can easily get more expensive than taco reward) will cost around 24-25 euro.

wat...

You can recycle costumes, cast parts and tickets... did you just not phrase that right?

Zyrusticae
Aug 27, 2014, 10:51 AM
Yeah, that conversion is off. 12 scratch items = 2400 AC = 2400 Yen = 17.50 Euros.

Still really goddamn expensive for one day's profit tho. Better off selling the items directly at that point.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 27, 2014, 11:26 AM
Whats the meseta looking like for TAs now?

Achelousaurus
Aug 27, 2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah, that conversion is off. 12 scratch items = 2400 AC = 2400 Yen = 17.50 Euros.

Still really goddamn expensive for one day's profit tho. Better off selling the items directly at that point.
uh, 1000 Webmoney cost me ~10.50 euro.
Maybe I should really buy them via pso2es.

Anyway, I just checked Klotho's new COs.
Are the XQ COs daily or also weekly?
Cause if daily they give 1.2 million a day for 5 XQs, free passes besides the one you need to start and XQs themselves gives tons of money.
If this is true, we will be actually swimming in meseta now XD.

solid_snark
Aug 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
uh, 1000 Webmoney cost me ~10.50 euro.
Maybe I should really buy them via pso2es.

Anyway, I just checked Klotho's new COs.
Are the XQ COs daily or also weekly?
Cause if daily they give 1.2 million a day for 5 XQs, free passes besides the one you need to start and XQs themselves gives tons of money.
If this is true, we will be actually swimming in meseta now XD.

You really should use the PSO2es method. With the 1 Euro = 137 yen right now, 1000AC should be costing you around 7.80

I think the XQ CO's from Klotho are weekly, but bound by character, not account.

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 27, 2014, 02:48 PM
Whats the meseta looking like for TAs now?

Lol :p