PDA

View Full Version : PSO costumes

Deidaku
Aug 26, 2014, 05:02 PM
http://www.ripplinger.us/camineet/psoimages/scene_a2.jpg

Wouldn't outfits like these be awesome in PSO2 ? AC scratch for an anniversary event or something

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
Wow, I don't think anyone has thought of this before. Sega better get on it.

Deidaku
Aug 26, 2014, 05:06 PM
I really liked the look of the rangers in PSO.

now its kind of the same but looks weird in PSO2.

The Sharp Order costume looks like they're wearing a striped Bathtub on their backs

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2014, 05:06 PM
What a totally unprecedented and original suggestion.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 05:11 PM
Yeah I was kind of wondering why they didn't do this within like first month of the game. And... really nothing wrong with this being something everyone's thought of. <_<

Like there's anything important to talk about.

The Walrus
Aug 26, 2014, 05:12 PM
Just give me the original cast and caseal parts

Dan Maku
Aug 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
I'd be down with that, though what I could really go for are costumes based on the original games. Who wouldn't dig dressing up as Alis, Odin, Rolf, Chaz, Rika, and company? :3

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2014, 05:20 PM
I'd like Lassic and Zio's robes.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 05:21 PM
Yeah.

Gimme the Space Marth outfit!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Mistergigo/PSImages/nak_p026.jpg

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 26, 2014, 05:50 PM
PSU did it 3 years into the game so I'm sure this game will get every PSO outfit aswell

gigawuts
Aug 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
There were a lot of things about PSO1's aesthetics and designs that I really liked, that I still think were largely a result of the limited hardware. PSO1's costumes were fairly clean, sleek, weren't super busy, etc.

I think now that game devs CAN do these things, they feel like they HAVE to. I'd like more sleek, clean, not-busy outfits in PSO2, but I'm not holding my breath.

trentjosh
Aug 26, 2014, 05:58 PM
i would like to see the pso enemies and levels in this game some day like PSU i love pso2 but theres no reason this cant have new things and old things in it some day =P

Terrence
Aug 26, 2014, 06:02 PM
Wow, I don't think anyone has thought of this before. Sega better get on it.

What a totally unprecedented and original suggestion.
Each time they can incite hatred instead of making answers like civilized people, those two jerks are in. This is sad. This Forum is less and less polite.
That's not the first time this question is asked indeed but do you really need to spit at people face to fell you have a hard thing in your pants ?
Back on topic since those guys deserved nothing but disregard. I like the HUnter outfit. The other ones are cool but the blue one is really great !

Venkas
Aug 26, 2014, 06:04 PM
Man do I look handsome in that pic.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 06:05 PM
Each time they can incite hatred instead of making answers like civilized people, those two jerks are in. This is sad. This Forum is less and less polite.
That's not the first time this question is asked indeed but do you really need to spit at people face to fell you have a hard thing in your pants ?
Back on topic since those guys deserved nothing but disregard. I like the HUnter outfit. The other ones are cool but the blue one is really great !You certainly blew that out of proportion.
I haven't gotten to let loose in a while, I figured it would be ok for a little bit of snark, but apparently not, so I'm sorry if it bothered you. >_>

untrustful
Aug 26, 2014, 06:05 PM
Who's that ramar next to you? Your brother? Also, what were the circumstances of this picture? I always wanted to know what was going on there.

Scotty T
Aug 26, 2014, 06:18 PM
PSO HUcaseal costume or riot.

Well actually, all the female ones since PSO2 already has the male ones.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 06:52 PM
You certainly blew that out of proportion.
I haven't gotten to let loose in a while, I figured it would be ok for a little bit of snark, but apparently not, so I'm sorry if it bothered you. >_>

Snark is for passive agressive attacks at your "enemies" and people that deserve it, not random new people.

That's how ya'll keep ending up with new users that have attitude problems right off the bat.

Then they post overreacting posts like the one you got, not knowing you were jus' bein' silly.

So basically you never win, unless you're enforcer-mkv neutral-nice.

Aquanos
Aug 26, 2014, 06:53 PM
naw
PSO needs more space bikins. I think 1 dot on each nipple sounds good.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 26, 2014, 07:06 PM
naw
PSO needs more space bikins. I think 1 dot on each nipple sounds good.

:nono:

Sparzyle
Aug 26, 2014, 07:07 PM
Even PSPo2 got PS Classic style outfits, why they don't give us more PS classic outfits...

Or even why they don't give us PSO outfits being this called "PSO2".
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/6NJlrIF.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
also lol @"Space Marth"

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 07:10 PM
Even PSPo2 got PS Classic style outfits, why they don't give us more PS classic outfits...

Or even why they don't give us PSO outfits being this called "PSO2".
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/6NJlrIF.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
also lol @"Space Marth"

That's just the tokusatsu koltova hero outfit, I think it was an outfit someone made in a contest.

Gama
Aug 26, 2014, 07:10 PM
Pso2 kinda remade some outfits, but having classic replicas would be cool. id love to see Hucasts running around again.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
Pso2 kinda remade some outfits, but having classic replicas would be cool. id love to see Hucasts running around again.

That's partly why I don't think we'll ever get replicas of the old costumes, cuz we kinda have quite a few already, even if they're reworked and stylized differently. I'm probably one of the few people that don't mind this.

That being said, were this to happen, all I'd want is the Classic HUcast and HUcaseal. But I digress...

Sparzyle
Aug 26, 2014, 07:17 PM
They could do better at remaking PSO outfits, or maybe they should add variations of the default outfits like they did with default Casts parts (Regias and Maria's sets being variations of default HU cast/caseal sets)

That's just the tokusatsu koltova hero outfit, I think it was an outfit someone made in a contest.
Hmm that's bad :c I would love PS classic armors but with some PSO2 style to them

GHNeko
Aug 26, 2014, 07:18 PM

Agreed.

I mean I kinda expect it from OLAF at this point, but not really Kondibon. That caught me off guard lel.

You certainly blew that out of proportion.

Naah son. Not to randoms who dont have an established history. That's how you scare people away or invite more hostility into the forum. I dont think anyone would have said anything to you had that been someone who's clearly been posting here for a while.

Snark is for passive agressive attacks at your "enemies" and people that deserve it, not random new people.

That's how ya'll keep ending up with new users that have attitude problems with off the bat.

Then the post overreacting posts like the one you got not knowing you were jus' bein' silly.

So basically you never win, unless you're enforcer-mkv neutral-nice.

O-OR GHNEKO POLITE-NICE.

RIGHT?

IM A GOOD POSTER RIGHT!?

GUYS!?

;_;

yoshiblue
Aug 26, 2014, 07:18 PM
We get the HUnar suit but you have to play as Sonic.

Sonic Adventure 2 crossover

*boom*

Gama
Aug 26, 2014, 07:19 PM
That's partly why I don't think we'll ever get replicas of the old costumes, cuz we kinda have quite a few already, even if they're reworked and stylized differently. I'm probably one of the few people that don't mind this.

That being said, were this to happen, all I'd want is the Classic HUcast and HUcaseal. But I digress...

yeah hucast was a really nice design.

gigawuts
Aug 26, 2014, 07:21 PM
We get the HUnar suit but you have to play as Sonic.

Sonic Adventure 2 crossover

*boom*

All the gidgets and gadgets you get for each character in SA2 would make for some nice accessories.

Also Eggman's Walker cast parts.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
O-OR GHNEKO POLITE-NICE.

RIGHT?

IM A GOOD POSTER RIGHT!?

GUYS!?

;_;

IMO You're better than a a few on here. *Pats head*

moorebounce
Aug 26, 2014, 07:43 PM
Just give me the original cast and caseal parts

I co-sign that. As much as Sega tried to get away from PSO in PSU they found out the hard way they couldn't. They might as well give us those cast parts from PSO.

Sandmind
Aug 26, 2014, 07:44 PM
All the gidgets and gadgets you get for each character in SA2 would make for some nice accessories.

Speaking of that, I recently saw a cast zoom past me in the lobby, didn't get time to screenshot before he switched block, he was wearing a Tail's mask and looked like an upgraded form of his SA2 mecha.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 08:01 PM
Agreed.

I mean I kinda expect it from OLAF at this point, but not really Kondibon. That caught me off guard lel.

Naah son. Not to randoms who dont have an established history. That's how you scare people away or invite more hostility into the forum. I dont think anyone would have said anything to you had that been someone who's clearly been posting here for a while.

O-OR GHNEKO POLITE-NICE.

RIGHT?

IM A GOOD POSTER RIGHT!?

GUYS!?

;_;

"with off the bat"

/edits post

lostinseganet
Aug 26, 2014, 09:08 PM
PSU did it 3 years into the game so I'm sure this game will get every PSO outfit aswellOh and i loved when they did it.

Zorafim
Aug 26, 2014, 09:17 PM
I was a nice poster once. Then I stopped playing.

I don't understand why everyone isn't happy with the default outfits. I never felt it missed anything the original had. I'd rather have new styles than have two variations of the PSO outfits.

NoiseHERO
Aug 26, 2014, 09:23 PM

Don't you lie...!

Jaqlou Swig KING
Aug 26, 2014, 09:26 PM
I don't understand why everyone isn't happy with the default outfits. I never felt it missed anything the original had. I'd rather have new styles than have two variations of the PSO outfits.

Some fanatics would believe the only thing PSU did that wasn't utter shit was bringing back the PSO outfits.

GHNeko
Aug 26, 2014, 09:28 PM
No sorry even that was shit.

Phantasy Star Urine.

huehuehuehuehue

/s

yoshiblue
Aug 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
But the music. It had nice music.

D-Inferno
Aug 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
PSO's 15th Anniversary is next year (12/21/2015), so we'll probably get PSO1 stuff for Ep4. In fact, Ep4 itself might end up being a PSO throwback.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Aug 26, 2014, 09:40 PM
No sorry even that was shit.

Phantasy Star Urine.

huehuehuehuehue

/s

nigga please
did you even lobby spam

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2014, 09:41 PM
Back on topic since those guys deserved nothing but disregard. I like the HUnter outfit. The other ones are cool but the blue one is really great !

Please stop being a baby.

I mean I kinda expect it from OLAF at this point

Uh, good.

gigawuts
Aug 26, 2014, 09:41 PM

Well, the HUmar outfit is a nice rework, but some of them aren't that great. The HUcast? Forget that shit. It looks like an eva, not a HUcast. The melder set isn't that great either, besides the colors it barely looks like the PSO1 HUcast getup. The RAcast also looks off, although it's much closer. The caseal parts...jesus, they couldn't have been any more different if they tried to be (which probably did).

HIT0SHI
Aug 26, 2014, 09:56 PM
The RAcast also looks off, although it's much closer.
That's like comparing the new and old Robocop. :wacko:
But hey, having actual replicas would 1000x better IMO.

Also...

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Walkure
Aug 26, 2014, 10:14 PM
Space armor would be cool, but I think that they want to emphasize that technology and working with magic photons and whatnot has advanced to the point where functional-looking armor is some form of relic.

Yar, now I just come in to complain about some minor stuff once every now and then.

And answer the occasional damage formula question.

I should probably just remove the weapon comparisons link from my sig since it's probably loldead by now.