PDA

View Full Version : PSO based RP

MyrciVoid
Mar 8, 2001, 12:52 AM
I bet there's someone out there who's come to the same idea as me, and I may not even be the first to post it.. but...

PSORP. It'd be fun. A group could meet up on AIM, ICQ, or MSIM (or all three, hell..), and play our charactors. Here you'd have the advantage of fully controlling your charactor's actions, movements, text (and not have to limit yourself to those little bubbles that obscure everything...), etc.
The downside would be that you wouldn't have such pretty graphics, you'd actually have to describe your charactor. If it works, I may even look into hosting a chat-based deal of it on my page, but that's getting way ahead of myself.
Anyhow..
If you want to play, I need five people.. one more willing to host AIM chats (if I'm not around), Two willing to host ICQ chats (so one can cover for the other), and two to host MSIM chats (same deal). If someone had a story idea, the six of us would check it out, and deploy it to the other players for approval. if it got the okay, we could post it on a page (mine, someone elses, yadda) along with a meeting time.
If no dm/gm/st, then we could freeplay (which has always been my favorite).
It's just an idea, but if you like the idea, get back to me. ^_^
Just a suggestion for more fun.

Sheogorath
Mar 10, 2001, 08:23 AM
If you hadn't already read my reply to your other post, go and do that, then come back... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Now like I said there, I'm all for this. I have had many people who RP'ed with me, but nearly all are gone, or just on so rarely I almost nearly quit PSO.

I've RP'ed on IRC back in the day (Im talking late '96 here, when IRC was safe and quiet) and have been trying desperately to find mature people on PSO (to no avail)

My email and webpage are underneath this message, in my info. Feel free to email me and set something up. I'd be glad to host a ICQ session, I *could* host one on AIM, but unfortunately I'd need to re-register my nickname there.

Good idea. Even if we never meet in PSO, I hope you get it going, the net needs this kind of stuff going on again. I sure do miss all my old IRC haunts.....

Burnside
Mar 13, 2001, 09:55 PM
I still rp as well.. on aol that is..mostly freeplay..which I truly like..BewilderingAngel(shout out to all my rpin' buds at Mountian Pass In! ) and well..I'm been waiting for the chance to rp here.. *sigh* just no real..er..Umm..I'm not good with words.. *rubs his chins,pondering abit* I've waiting to rp in a real rp with outhers.. I suppose I can put it like that..and now I have to chance.. *bows respectfully* Emperor Rage at your service..

Sheogorath
Mar 14, 2001, 04:54 AM
Good lord Emperor, your sig is as loud as you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Actually, you do RP in our games Rage. You RP an insane, yet adorably funny hunter. LOL

And do a good job of it, I'd say.

Burnside
Apr 5, 2001, 07:47 PM
::glances about..eyes narrowing as he taps his feet..:: Where the.. HELL.. have you been Sheo..you've disappeared..stop it..go to Block Nine...NOW..damnit..

Emperor: New...Ideals..coming..over..rage...WHAT WOULD JESUS DO..?!
::Reels back, and punchs dark falz::

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 15, 2001, 11:10 AM
Hallo hallo *looks up and tugs on yer shirt..* I'd like ta join ya n' stuff...if that's umm...oki with yu *smiles brightly, eyeglasses shining* Look me up ICQ. *skips off*