PDA

View Full Version : What is the easiest method to obtain a 10-12*bow?

munekun
Aug 27, 2014, 09:40 PM
I've been playing the game for a short while and my character has been level 70 for awhile as well but i have yet to come across a 10* bow.. I've played around 440hours or so, and have been a bow braver the entire time and have honestly yet to ever obtain a bow higher than a 9* so i am wondering if anyone has any personal experience or a method they know of that is somewhat simple to obtain a 10* or higher bow. Thanks in advance.

BIG OLAF
Aug 27, 2014, 09:45 PM
Buy one for 30k.

munekun
Aug 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
Buy one for 30k.

I should have stated that I am not premium, Sorry.

ashley50
Aug 27, 2014, 09:54 PM
Keep killing enemies that drops the Bow(s).

Totori
Aug 27, 2014, 09:59 PM
Bio weapons are also a choice.

aloola
Aug 27, 2014, 10:00 PM
farming AQ/XQ for stones then trade it for 10*/11* bow

Helvetica Standard
Aug 27, 2014, 10:14 PM
Aside from dumb luck, the stone shop.
I keep getting shit I'll never use: 11* talises, 11*wands 11* katanas (repeat for all weapons) except the FRIGGING BOW, FFS.
I have 2 yashas. You know what I'm gonna do with those craptanas? discard them In retribution for not gettting even a fucking vibras bow! ;)

Edit: I got a Nasuyoteri but guess what..it's dark element! joy. FML.

munekun
Aug 27, 2014, 10:27 PM
I keep getting shit I'll never use: 11* talises, 11*wands 11* katanas (repeat for all weapons) except the FRIGGING BOW, FFS.
I have 2 yashas. You know what I'm gonna do with those craptanas? discard them In retribution for not gettting even a fucking vibras bow! ;)

Lol, I know how you feel. I actually have somewhat decent luck when it comes to getting 11*s that I will never use.

Jokai
Aug 27, 2014, 10:31 PM

Lucky, I'm the opposite. I had to buy a yasha and I'm sitting on 7 vibrace bows.

UnLucky
Aug 27, 2014, 10:36 PM
farming AQ/XQ for stones then trade it for 10*/11* bow

I don't think there's an AQ trade in for bow that doesn't require another 10*... You could always find one in an AQ, of course, but I think it's more likely to get one from TD. XQ is definitely a good choice, though.

Alenoir
Aug 28, 2014, 10:57 AM
12* bow...? Well, you full boost all Loser fights and hope for the best. Real Loser is the only one that will drop you any 12* bow right now.

Otherwise: Camp the game for any TD runs and use a rare boost 250 before the first Vibras dies or something. It drops a bow once in a while.

TaigaUC
Aug 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
Biblas Bow is nice, drops somewhat often (if you use rare boost tickets).
Navtorus or whatever drops from TD3 and Izanai. I've had about 3-4 of those drop.