PDA

View Full Version : Katori and Saga

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 28, 2014, 11:01 AM
What do you guys think about our new Bouncer NPCs? I for one am growing to like them quite a bit. I can't what for the translation team to translate what they're saying.

Maenara
Aug 28, 2014, 11:08 AM
Why did they need to add two Bouncer NPCs is my question. Braver didn't get two, and its NPC only uses Katanas.

Ephidiel
Aug 28, 2014, 11:17 AM
well we kinda got Io as well

Xaeris
Aug 28, 2014, 11:19 AM
I like them both. I'm going to scalp Katori and steal her hair. ...Oh hell, did I say that out loud?

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2014, 11:21 AM
Why did they need to add two Bouncer NPCs is my question. Braver didn't get two, and its NPC only uses Katanas.

Braver technically got 3.
Regius the legendary ark
Azanami - Katana Braver
Io - Bow Braver

Stickboy
Aug 28, 2014, 12:21 PM
pls translate their lines

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 28, 2014, 12:50 PM
I love it whenever Saga drags Katori off screen, whatever the reason is.

saraishadow
Aug 28, 2014, 02:46 PM

Ditto, it's hilarious.

TheMagickHat77
Aug 28, 2014, 03:02 PM
Their routine reminds me a of Patty And Tea, except slightly more subdued.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2014, 10:24 PM

First meeting
Katori is the Dual blade teacher, but she's advertising it as, even a novice like her can use it.
Saga then drags her off to for more training, because since she is still sucha novice

2nd meeting, she sneaked away from training, met the player, used the player as an excuse to have Saga talk about his favorite bouncer weapon, the Jet Boot, then said I think said that she doesn't like showing off her leg, and that she is physically too weak to use it, Saga uses that as a excuse to drag her off to train more.

Ohzu and Marlu is also funny, they are starting to "like" each other and is asking the player if that hunter guy, that force girl, talked about me... The braver teacher thought it would be fun to insert herself into this situation to help those two out.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 28, 2014, 10:44 PM
First meeting
Katori is the Dual blade teacher, but she's advertising it as, even a novice like her can use it.
Saga then drags her off to for more training, because since she is still sucha novice

2nd meeting, she sneaked away from training, met the player, used the player as an excuse to have Saga talk about his favorite bouncer weapon, the Jet Boot, then said I think said that she doesn't like showing off her leg, and that she is physically too weak to use it, Saga uses that as a excuse to drag her off to train more.

Ohzu and Marlu is also funny, they are starting to "like" each other and is asking the player if that hunter guy, that force girl, talked about me... The braver teacher thought it would be fun to insert herself into this situation to help those two out.

Makes sense Saga is the teacher. CAST sure love running their students into the ground don't they? (Looking at you Maria). And the whole Ohza and Marlu thing was obvious lol.

Shear
Sep 4, 2014, 09:13 AM
Yeah, Saga also acts more like the typical Cast than most others (Riza got an excuse but Fourier <.< ...)
I do find it funny that the Cast is using the Tech Weapon while the Newman is using the Striking Weapon :)

Ephidiel
Sep 4, 2014, 09:39 AM
In one of the blue tablets saga even talks about how he uses a tech weapon instead of katori

Z-0
Sep 4, 2014, 09:41 AM
I do find it funny that the Cast is using the Tech Weapon while the Newman is using the Striking Weapon :)
Haha, yes, this conversation came up in chat because of it:

[spoiler-box]インスパイア what
インスパイア the cast uses jet boots and newman uses dual blades
インスパイア ._.
Enzo Lol, stupid right?
Enzo Should be the other way around
エリーズ sega does it again
インスパイア i guess its suppose to symbolize the balance between the two or something
Leorina it's supposed to tell you you're racist!!!
Leorina FOR THINKING IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY[/spoiler-box]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 4, 2014, 03:06 PM
Yeah I noticed the irony in their weapon choice day 2. Anyway, Saga is like one of the few of non-eccentric CASTs in ARKS along with Barbara (which most of you probably don't even remember who that is).

ThePendragon
Sep 4, 2014, 03:59 PM
What I don't get is why they just didn't use some of the existing unused NPC's. I would have totally loved to see Wood and Miriam kicking ass on the field.

ShinMaruku
Sep 4, 2014, 04:01 PM
Katori should show some leg if you know what I mean.

Kikikiki
Sep 4, 2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah I noticed the irony in their weapon choice day 2. Anyway, Saga is like one of the few of non-eccentric CASTs in ARKS along with Barbara (which most of you probably don't even remember who that is).

I really wouldn't even remember Barbara if she was not a female CAST. :wacko: