PDA

View Full Version : What techs are you spamming now?

Celille
Aug 28, 2014, 04:41 PM
So now that Il megid is no longer the undisputed king of mobbing techs, what technics are you spamming for general purpose mobbing and etc.?

IKnowsTJ
Aug 28, 2014, 04:55 PM
The same tech I've always used, good ol faithful Foie.

EvilMag
Aug 28, 2014, 04:55 PM
Gifoie and Rafoie are the hot (no pun intended) techs to use now.

pkemr4
Aug 28, 2014, 05:04 PM
none, to busy enjoying dual blades.

Daiyousei
Aug 28, 2014, 05:08 PM
all of them, dat elemental stance.

Chdata
Aug 28, 2014, 05:14 PM
i use ilmegid

Daiyousei
Aug 28, 2014, 05:16 PM
i use ilmegid

I use ilmegid in Harukotan to get my boots be dark element, then wreck the enemies weak to dark.

Poyonche
Aug 28, 2014, 05:17 PM
Well, I spam Rafoie, Ragrants and Zan atm :3

Oh and also Megid

GHNeko
Aug 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
all of them, dat elemental stance.

This.

But my new favorites are Ragrants, Gifoie, and Rabarta.

All because they linger and damage enemies over a period of time, meaning I'm free to keep kicking things while my tech tacks on more damage.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 28, 2014, 05:46 PM
Is Ilmegid still the go-to Tech for killing blue Dragonkin (and Harukotan giants,) or did it change to something else?

Chdata
Aug 28, 2014, 06:09 PM
Is Ilmegid still the go-to Tech for killing blue Dragonkin (and Harukotan giants,) or did it change to something else?

use gizonde

gigawuts
Aug 28, 2014, 06:16 PM
use gizonde

And you gave me shit for being what you perceived to be an asshole.

final_attack
Aug 28, 2014, 06:49 PM
If I went FoTe or TeFo ..... the usual Zondeel + Ra-Megid. I already using them even before Ep3. (Edit : I mainly support, so, I also cast other support tech mainly)

If I went BoFi ...... 1 tech from each element, for that Elemental Stance. Oh right, should I need to use Ligthning tech, I usually throw it to the air, so I don't burst other people Zondeel.

Maenara
Aug 28, 2014, 08:40 PM
I spam Nazan and Gimegid now.

blackstar
Aug 28, 2014, 09:00 PM
It's always been fire. Ilmegid is still ok, but Gifoie is always good at keeping mobs out of my personal space.

yoshiblue
Aug 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
Gibarta
Gizonde
Ragrants
Safoie
Samegid
Zan

Maenara
Aug 28, 2014, 09:28 PM
Nobody else uses Nazan. But it's AMAZING now.

Rakurai
Aug 28, 2014, 09:39 PM
As far as Dark techs go, I still find myself using Il Megid for crowds of enemies most of the time, though if they're close enough to Zondeel together, I use Ra Megid instead.

For singular targets, I use Gi Megid for the ones that don't move around much, and Na Megid for mobile ones or when I want to keep my distance.

Megid and Sa Megid don't really seem to have much of a niche still.

GHNeko
Aug 28, 2014, 09:52 PM
Megid is for distance AoE. If you have the Umbral Craft, it's power and speed goes up making it a lot more useful. I prefer it over IRUMEGIDO.

Stickboy
Aug 28, 2014, 11:34 PM
Safoie (or was it gifoie?) when using boots. Dem fire kick

Z-0
Aug 29, 2014, 12:30 AM
Zondeel and anything is the undisputed king of mobbing, just like it was before maint. Ilmegid was only for terrible lazy FOs.

Chdata
Aug 29, 2014, 01:11 AM
And you gave me shit for being what you perceived to be an asshole.

use sazanspam

with jet boots

SilenWhisper
Aug 29, 2014, 01:18 AM
Gibarta & Megid.

BubblyBoar
Aug 29, 2014, 01:27 AM
Safoie
Gibarta
Razonde
Sazan/Nazan
Megid
Ragrants

HeyItsTHK
Aug 29, 2014, 02:43 AM
what changed with nazan besides damage? Or just damage?

Ce'Nedra
Aug 29, 2014, 02:55 AM
I love shooting Ilzan from my boots, that tech wrecks stuff so hard. Aside that I only tried Nazonde spam on downed bosses and your occasional Ilfoie cause FUCK YEAH KICKIN METEORS.

Will try more when I level more~

UnLucky
Aug 29, 2014, 03:09 AM
If Sabarta didn't take so long to charge it'd actually be pretty good. Highest single target ice tech (for a single cast, mind) and it tracks a bit though it can still miss.

So what I mean to say is it still isn't very good.

HiImAyumi
Aug 29, 2014, 03:28 AM
Honestly, new class is terrible, thanks Sega for giving people more tools to make us get destroyed by frame lag..

Chdata
Aug 29, 2014, 03:29 AM
Need elysian latent boots so we can sazanspam while we kick.

Can BO meleeing do anything comparable to wand damage?

xervah
Aug 29, 2014, 03:40 AM
since im a lightning/dark Fo/Te

Zonde
Gizonde
illzonde

Megid
Samegid
illMegid
Namegid

Nasan
Razan

Barta
Gibarta
ilbarta

Grants
ilgrants
Ragrants

Purrl
Aug 29, 2014, 03:51 AM
I've been using barta, and uncharged sabarta and ilbarta with my ice elysion. Ilbarta mainly for bosses because its still really good, and sabarta for stuff I can't one-shot with ilbarta anymore.

I use uncharged sazan and charged nazan. Charged megid, ilmegid, gimegid.

I haven't messed with lightning, fire, or light yet but I will when I go back to playing more force more.

Oh, and ilzonde for travel still.

Rakurai
Aug 29, 2014, 04:01 AM
Na Barta does a pretty ridiculous amount of damage if used with an Elysion now.

It's doing 12K per hit to ice weak enemies with a power customization in my case, which it lets it mow down pretty much everything in seconds.

UnLucky
Aug 29, 2014, 04:14 AM
Yeah that power craft is totally disproportionate now and just makes Nabarta silly

Maenara
Aug 29, 2014, 06:50 AM
what changed with nazan besides damage? Or just damage?

Only damage, however, it has these things going for it:
•At 16 PP, it's the cheapest tech in the game barring crafting.
•Very fast charging.
•It's one of the very few attacks in the game that can hit multiple parts of the same enemy at once. For example, I can jump up and Nazan Ragne's face - her face takes 2k damage and her normally protected core takes 16k damage.

As a 50/70 GU/FO using Bio Rias, I can pull off 20k+ damage per weak point hit easily.

MidCap
Aug 29, 2014, 08:01 AM
Zondeel and anything is the undisputed king of mobbing, just like it was before maint. Ilmegid was only for terrible lazy FOs.

I'm pretty sure Il Megid was superior in 80% of situations back then, especially if you knew how to build your character. Now it's only superior half the time. I can live with that.

It might be a brainless tech, but it works. Not every "best" model for play has to include meticulous processes.

This "terrible, lazy FO" got 1st place in mining 1 and 2 80% of the time - random or team. Don't hate someone for using what works / worked.

the_importer_
Aug 29, 2014, 08:53 AM
I still use a verity of Techs depending on the enemies and amounts of them on the screen but ya, Il megid was main main ones for the non-fire dragons.

Neith
Aug 29, 2014, 09:25 AM
Most of the 'basic' techs (Foie/Barta/Zonde etc) seem to have improved a lot, my Barta damage in particular has increased a lot.

Gibarta seems to have been improved a lot too.

silo1991
Aug 29, 2014, 11:58 AM
zan , il grants and ilbarta

HeyItsTHK
Aug 29, 2014, 01:12 PM
Sounds like you can use pretty much --> almost <-- any tech you want.

Rayden
Aug 29, 2014, 10:35 PM
•It's one of the very few attacks in the game that can hit multiple parts of the same enemy at once. For example, I can jump up and Nazan Ragne's face - her face takes 2k damage and her normally protected core takes 16k damage.

Are you sure about that? I tried Nazan on Dark Ragne's face, and all I ever seem to get is one damage number per cast. I tried it both charged and uncharged.

Maenara
Aug 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
Are you sure about that? I tried Nazan on Dark Ragne's face, and all I ever seem to get is one damage number per cast. I tried it both charged and uncharged.

It helps if you use target lock on Ragne's core. That, or my example was a fluke. Who knows.

Gryffin
Aug 30, 2014, 12:12 PM
As a Te/Bo I use a lot of Zondeel, Zanverse and Megiverse. (and buffs!)

I use elemental stance so I try to keep a variety of techs available. Safoie, Gifoie, Nabarta, Sabarta, Ilzonde, Nazonde, Nazan, Ilzan, Sazan, Nagrant, Ragrants, Ilgrants, Namegid, Ramegid and Gimegid are usually somewhere on my palette.

Gimegid is hilarious with use on the giant fellas.

SakoHaruo
Aug 30, 2014, 12:17 PM
I spam fire tech to support Nintendo. Go Mario!

Sacrificial
Aug 30, 2014, 12:38 PM
shifta.

Kamekur
Aug 30, 2014, 05:03 PM
Can BO meleeing do anything comparable to wand damage?

I'm pretty sure this was hard irony but I'm still gonna laugh. On topic: Whatever it's best for the given situation. Like always. Just kidding I don't even play.