PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Price Changes

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 29, 2014, 09:42 PM
With Daily Orders seemingly the new way to fund yourself in Episode 3; is it possible

that general pricing for items will change over time or will it just be the same over

priced items?

arnd
Aug 30, 2014, 12:11 AM
With Daily Orders seemingly the new way to fund yourself in Episode 3; is it possible

that general pricing for items will change over time or will it just be the same over

priced items?

I haven't analyzed it thoroughly, but episode 3 changes seem to result in larger amount of meseta entering economy, causing inevitable inflation.

SilenWhisper
Aug 30, 2014, 12:17 AM
Which means if you want sth,buy it while you still can.

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2014, 12:27 AM
I don't see it as more money entering the market, if you do full daily TA, you earn about 1.2 million meseta daily back then, currently, it's daily CO of about...500k, compared to 600k Daily TA if you just do VH+SH.

.Jack
Aug 30, 2014, 02:27 AM
I don't see it as more money entering the market, if you do full daily TA, you earn about 1.2 million meseta daily back then, currently, it's daily CO of about...500k, compared to 600k Daily TA if you just do VH+SH.

But that's not counting the XQ orders which also brings in 1.2m+ per character. Most people have at least 2 while some have more. I have 4 with teammates having similar even up to 10 characters. It's difficult to tell right now specially with the grind/affix boost in just a few days.

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2014, 02:43 AM
But that's not counting the XQ orders which also brings in 1.2m+ per character. Most people have at least 2 while some have more. I have 4 with teammates having similar even up to 10 characters. It's difficult to tell right now specially with the grind/affix boost in just a few days.

But that's a weekly quest, unlike Daily TA in the past, which can also be done on different character for 1.2 mil daily.

EvilMag
Aug 30, 2014, 02:50 AM
Honestly with how harsh the money sinks have been lately I doubt prices will change.

.Jack
Aug 30, 2014, 02:54 AM
But that's a weekly quest, unlike Daily TA in the past, which can also be done on different character for 1.2 mil daily.

Well aware of that, just pointing out that it's also a very large amount of meseta source entering the economy as well that is worth noting.

Shiyo
Aug 30, 2014, 03:09 AM

I question the sanity of people with 10 characters.

I think making money is about equal to how it was before, but much more enjoyable and takes much longer. I love the change.

A lot of people seem to keep saying that stuff will inflate, though.

ZER0 DX
Aug 30, 2014, 03:13 AM
I'm actually enjoying the change because I hardly ever ran TA's in the first place, so the larger variety of ways to earn meseta is rather nice.

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 30, 2014, 11:05 AM
I've been enjoying the change as well.

Yesterday I went seabed for money.

Let that sink in.

Seabed.

FOR MONEY.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 30, 2014, 11:25 AM
I've been enjoying the change as well.

Yesterday I went seabed for money.

Let that sink in.

Seabed.

FOR MONEY.

Not to mention you can combine these orders with Team orders, Hans COs, and even Girard's rare enemy orders for some nice EXP. I had 4 for Biol Meduna alone yesterday.

HeyItsTHK
Aug 30, 2014, 11:53 AM
Depends. I think the only thing that would change are things anyone can get. 10 stars and 11 stars are still locked behind premium in terms of purchase. That new unit set? 11 stars, can't even buy it.

Anime dress up however? Yeah, that might inflate.

Z-0
Aug 30, 2014, 12:04 PM
Didn't like TACOs, don't like the change either.

You shouldn't be forced to do specific things to make meseta (outside of marketing and stuff, obviously). You should be able to do what you want, not what the game makes you.

Daily Orders are seriously fucking boring.

Vintasticvin
Aug 30, 2014, 12:21 PM
Depends. I think the only thing that would change are things anyone can get. 10 stars and 11 stars are still locked behind premium in terms of purchase. That new unit set? 11 stars, can't even buy it.

Anime dress up however? Yeah, that might inflate.

If that does happen Casts are gonna get hit pretty hard other than that Im loving the new ways to make money. I never liked doing TAs something about just made lose attention and stuff

trentjosh
Aug 31, 2014, 02:57 AM

You shouldn't be forced to do specific things to make meseta (outside of marketing and stuff, obviously). You should be able to do what you want, not what the game makes you.

but atleast its more fun then TACOs and takes less time as well

Z-0
Aug 31, 2014, 05:42 AM
but atleast its more fun then TACOs and takes less time as well
Personally I much preferred TACOs, probably because they only took 30 minutes. Daily Orders take longer in general.

Plus the TA quests are good quests...

UnLucky
Aug 31, 2014, 05:50 AM
Picked up the Biol Meduna DO

Did two runs of Beach EQ

Saw Magisa twice

TACOs win.

The_Brimada
Aug 31, 2014, 06:07 AM
If that does happen Casts are gonna get hit pretty hard other than that Im loving the new ways to make money. I never liked doing TAs something about just made lose attention and stuff

Probably the whole doing the same shit over and over again. I know that's what I didn't like about it. So once a week now is fine for me.

GHNeko
Aug 31, 2014, 06:52 AM
Picked up the Biol Meduna DO

Did two runs of Beach EQ

Saw Magisa twice

TACOs win.

Stop carrying your RNGino luck with you into the field.

Gama
Aug 31, 2014, 08:22 AM
I question the sanity of people with 10 characters.

i question the sanity of people with 10 characters that did tas 10 times.

IndigoNovember
Aug 31, 2014, 09:09 AM
i question the sanity of people with 10 characters that did tas 10 times.

I do too, but only because I heard stories of SEGA banning people for making, what they believed to be, too much meseta for 1 person to generate by themselves.

Sizustar
Aug 31, 2014, 09:17 AM
I do too, but only because I heard stories of SEGA banning people for making, what they believed to be, too much meseta for 1 person to generate by themselves.

Never heard of any banning for running multiple character for TA.

But have heard of people being banned/816ed for

1. Redeeming multiple Danbo outfit code and reselling them ingame or on auction site.

2. One person I know has 11 account, he got 816ed, for running them from same IP, and reselling the Fun point stuff and transfering the money back to his main, he contacted Sega and got..8 of them back, including his main, by deposting AC into them, and saying he lives in a dorm and those are not all his account, as he was origionally banned for having multiple account.

Shiyo
Aug 31, 2014, 09:40 AM

Daily order are killing bosses or running explores. It changes every single day.

If that's boring to you, you're playing the wrong game, because they're literally doing all the content in the game.

UnLucky
Aug 31, 2014, 02:03 PM
Yeah it's real engaging to rush to the end by skipping everything to kill the boss in 10 seconds

Or "run an exploration" for 5 minutes since you only need an A rank

And then once that's over with, 95% of the content is still irrelevant and unrewarding

Rien
Aug 31, 2014, 02:17 PM
Never heard of any banning for running multiple character for TA.

I have. Only had 5 characters though, which brings the theory that 150 million ish a week is some kind of autoban limit.

komosu
Aug 31, 2014, 03:52 PM

Personnaly that's why i love this game so much. In all games i rush to get lot of money and exp as fast as possible but this game stop me, so i end up enjoying the game instead of just rushing everything.