Stealthcmc1974
Aug 29, 2014, 10:27 PM
:yes:

Chdata
Aug 29, 2014, 10:51 PM
:​3​c

darkfalz16
Aug 29, 2014, 11:08 PM
how is it compared to classes like fighter hunter and braver?

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 29, 2014, 11:24 PM
how is it compared to classes like fighter hunter and braver?

The skill tree is messy. There's potential there though.

But once you get a handle on how it plays, its fun as hell. I pair BO with BR, but Fighter, Hunter, & Techer also work well. It has most in common with Braver being its a hybrid class (has a reversal cover skill, DEX mag skill, etc). Jet Boots may be casting weapons, but they are formidable when used as striking and their PAs are also decent. Dual Blades, in my experience allow you to take on huge mob groups with ease. Those photon Blades can rain down everywhere. Also good for PP recovery, like how Bows are for Braver when using Rapid Shoot.

I give it a 7/10. Like I said, the skill tree is a mess, but there is potential in it. I can only hope we'll get more worthwhile skills down the road.

EDIT: Mess is a bit harsh... The Skill Tree doesn't have a lot going on, being its a new class and all. Its clear to see what weapon they favored (Shifta Air Boost, the PP skills, and Elemental Stance due to JBs gear skill).

Xaelouse
Aug 30, 2014, 12:06 AM
Its support skills are really awful in execution, but the weapons are great. Photon Blade Fever is pretty silly DPS, but it's good that it unlocks the weapon's ranged potential.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 30, 2014, 12:20 AM
Its support skills are really awful in execution, but the weapons are great. Photon Blade Fever is pretty silly DPS, but it's good that it unlocks the weapon's ranged potential.

Pretty silly is an understatement. Every time I use DBs, its raining Photon Blades, so much to the point its raining more than the Meseta showers Klotho takes.

darkfalz16
Aug 30, 2014, 12:26 AM
also instead of making a new thread ill ask this hear still need a vpn or proxy to connect to pso2?

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 30, 2014, 12:26 AM
also instead of making a new thread ill ask this hear still need a vpn or proxy to connect to pso2?

Depends on your ISP, but probably yes.

darkfalz16
Aug 30, 2014, 12:27 AM
xfinity is my isp and does pso2tweaker do all that for you now?

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2014, 12:31 AM
xfinity is my isp and does pso2tweaker do all that for you now?

Check to see if you can access the main site, if you can, then you don't need to use VPN or tunneling.
Tweaker uses a shared VPN, but if that VPN gets banned, you and alot of people will probabely get 816ed.

The safest way to access is the Amazon AWS method, you can find it on this forum it should still be on the first or second page, if not, use the search function.

darkfalz16
Aug 30, 2014, 12:49 AM
816ed?

darkfalz16
Aug 30, 2014, 12:57 AM
also it seems i am able to update the game but cannot connect to main site

HeyItsTHK
Aug 30, 2014, 01:35 AM
Didn't read any other post. Yes Bouncer is out and it's fun gameplay wise but it's skill tree is pretty sucky.

Fufufu
Aug 30, 2014, 02:36 AM
You can update the game even if you cannot access the main site, this is expected. If you can't access the main site you will need to alternate way to connect.

There is no certainty that sharing an ip with people who have cheated will get you an 816(ban), but it's certainly a possibility. If they think you are cheating I suspect the ban would not be a temporary ban such as the 816 ban. I will go out on a limb here and say that the reason for 816 bans is probably changing the email associated to your account after logging in with a different mac/ip. The reason for this is obvious, if your ip changes and you change your email in an attempt to login it looks like someone is trying to access your account that should not be.

TheMagickHat77
Aug 30, 2014, 12:52 PM
Liked the Jet Boots and all, but after test driving the Dual Blades and experiencing the fun that can be had, I might have just converted to them. :-o

Still working on getting the hang on how to use the photon blades, though. The things I've seen them do on videos so far is just insane. I want to be able to do that!

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 30, 2014, 03:29 PM
Liked the Jet Boots and all, but after test driving the Dual Blades and experiencing the fun that can be had, I might have just converted to them. :-o

Still working on getting the hang on how to use the photon blades, though. The things I've seen them do on videos so far is just insane. I want to be able to do that!

I think DB's are the weapon that's got the most potential in it. I do BR/BO but I'm doing crazy amounts of damage with my crafted DB's than with my Sukei Suzumi. (Sukei is still very awesome, but it can't AOE like the DBs can, nor can it recover PP as quickly).

SodaJunky
Aug 30, 2014, 05:43 PM
I'm in love with Bouncer. I was making Braver my secondary for awhile, but Bouncer is more in tune with my playstyle, and it's mobility is really a plus.

I'm not much for techs, but being able be so CQC based and still use magic is something else. I wonder if Jetboots will be considered more formidable than the Bullet bow in due time.

░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒
darkfalz16: Unfortunately, Comcast/xfinity put up an ISP Block for PSO2's servers during the DDoS, and they haven't taken it off yet. There's currently no timeline for it's removal.

This is a problem several of my friends playing on Ship 07 are experiencing. You'll have to either change providers or wait it out :/
░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒