PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ship 7 Crewmates to roll with

SodaJunky
Aug 30, 2014, 03:32 PM
Hello all!

It's been an extremely long time, but I've acquired myself a PSVita recently and have been waaaaaay more active in game with some better tech backing me up.

NightStream of the Darker Knights, reporting!

I still have a few English speaking friends hanging around the ship, and thankfully I enjoy conversing a lot with the Japanese players too. However, my main comrades in arms Rika (Rikabeats) and Zero Kyoshiro (ZeroKyo) aren't very active now due to one being in Boot Camp and the other dealing with Comcast's ISP from the DDoS. Yamato (BlueRokku) is the only player English player I see a bit more regularly now.

I'm not entirely against dissolving the Darker Knights and joining a new team, but I'm more so just interested in making some English-speaking friends to Party Up and Raid with. Please, by all means add me. I'm receptive to anyone willing to run with me, especially since I'm not dealing with lag-time any more.

~SodaJunky

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 30, 2014, 03:43 PM
Hello all!

It's been an extremely long time, but I've acquired myself a PSVita recently and have been waaaaaay more active in game with some better tech backing me up.

NightStream of the Darker Knights, reporting!

I still have a few English speaking friends hanging around the ship, and thankfully I enjoy conversing a lot with the Japanese players too. However, my main comrades in arms Rika (Rikabeats) and Zero Kyoshiro (ZeroKyo) aren't very active now due to one being in Boot Camp and the other dealing with Comcast's ISP from the DDoS. Yamato (BlueRokku) is the only player English player I see a bit more regularly now.

I'm not entirely against dissolving the Darker Knights and joining a new team, but I'm more so just interested in making some English-speaking friends to Party Up and Raid with. Please, by all means add me. I'm receptive to anyone willing to run with me, especially since I'm not dealing with lag-time any more.

~SodaJunky

ship 7 here, getting a new laptop next week to eliminate the lag permanently(i won't be able to play until next week, so yea XD), but yes, if you'd like we could party together sometime. Mind if i know your playing hours?

SodaJunky
Aug 30, 2014, 04:58 PM
I'm usually on between 4PM and 2AM EST

That's completely thrown out the window on weekends, where I'm pretty much free anytime of the day or night.

infiniteeverlasting
Aug 30, 2014, 07:14 PM
I'm usually on between 4PM and 2AM EST

That's completely thrown out the window on weekends, where I'm pretty much free anytime of the day or night.

ok got it ^^ Maybe we can taco together? just PM me if i'm logged on.