PDA

View Full Version : pso 2 and its developers

BluexRose
Aug 31, 2014, 10:52 AM
Id rather not complain instead hope for something better to arise . Recently ive run into the problem of not being able to play pso on vita when there should be no problem really and I cant figure out why ive been locked out with plenty of other phantasy star fans, you would think even from pso and psu coming to America and such that the Japanese would obviously know they have a fan base outside of there own region and to try and keep pso2 a Japanese only game ( as seen from there actions) is blasphemy. Maybe them locking English players out could be a sign that they could be getting readyto port it to america and so forth. Even pc players im sure have to go through the most just play and thats a real shame they really want to keep people out like. I feel like they left a whole group of fans out and dont care. I guess in the mean time final fantasy XIV will suffice but I loved phantasy star first ._.

Shadowth117
Aug 31, 2014, 12:36 PM
The blocking happened following a large DDOS attack that was based outside of Japan.

And unfortunately, SEGA appears to be giving the NA/EU release even less attention then with previous titles. They still claim before god that it is in fact going to happen through their twitter, but their lack of updates since 2012 on the official site says otherwise.