PDA

View Full Version : help (Pso2es) cant link acc for AC

Dark Ace
Aug 31, 2014, 08:55 PM
ok so i have really bad luck i guess...
i downloaded and installed both bluestacks and Pso2es/tweaker after i found out i could get AC cheaper that way.
So i logged in on pso2 and downloaded a update and then my computer screen froze.
I restarted my pc and after i log in on windows 8 it was just a black screen with my mouse and i couldnt do anything but open task manager and logout. So i had to reset my whole pc and download everything again...
Cool so everything should be fixed... not...

I finally get everything downloaded again and try to login on my acc on Pso2es... its asking me for a 16 digit code i never got for a device transfer because my PC froze and now i cant get on my account... >.> Please let me know if there is anything at all i can do to get this 16 digit code so i can purchase AC, please and thank you

ashley50
Aug 31, 2014, 09:17 PM
I finally get everything downloaded again and try to login on my acc on Pso2es... its asking me for a 16 digit code i never got for a device transfer because my PC froze and now i cant get on my account... >.> Please let me know if there is anything at all i can do to get this 16 digit code so i can purchase AC, please and thank you

See this thread.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220936&highlight=PSO2es

Dark Ace
Sep 1, 2014, 09:56 AM
*sigh* :(