PDA

View Full Version : So Fighters...

Matthias1349
Sep 1, 2014, 10:51 AM
What PAs are everyone using after the changes?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 1, 2014, 11:13 AM
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEE!

FerrickX
Sep 1, 2014, 11:25 AM
ORCHESTRAAAAAAAAAAA

Gama
Sep 1, 2014, 11:42 AM
WAAAANDDDDDWAAAACKIIINGGGGGGGG.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2014, 11:48 AM
what is this thread

Punisher106
Sep 1, 2014, 11:59 AM
FACETFOLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2014, 12:09 PM
Flick Her Jab

Gama
Sep 1, 2014, 12:09 PM
what is this thread
STRESS RELEASE!

Nikoshae
Sep 1, 2014, 01:25 PM
RAAAAAAWR

I just wanted to be part of the Cool Kids Club >.>

ReverseSeraf
Sep 1, 2014, 01:43 PM
DEADLYY CIRCCCCLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No, seriously. Did they buff that PA enough? lol

BubblyBoar
Sep 1, 2014, 01:47 PM
Back to the good old days of dempsey roll!

Flaoc
Sep 1, 2014, 03:03 PM
ERLUUUUUUSSSSSIIIIIOOOONNN RAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEE

ACCCCCCRRRROOOOO EEEFFFFEECCCCCCT

SYYYYYYYMMMPHOOOOONNNNIIIIICCC DRRRRRRRRIIIIIVVVVVEEE

Alandsmj
Sep 1, 2014, 03:10 PM
SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24363493)

NoiseHERO
Sep 1, 2014, 03:15 PM
I'm still finding fighter super boring.

But liking double sabers tweaks the most so far.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2014, 03:22 PM
SCAAAAAAAAAAAAR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT SHIFT (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24363493)
I can't put my reaction to this in words, and can't find a picture that properly encapsulates it.

EspeonageTieler
Sep 1, 2014, 03:46 PM

how is his wind so large thats like a fucking storm mine looks like a kid with a fan

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2014, 03:48 PM
how is his wind so large thats like a fucking storm mine looks like a kid with a fanBecause the particle effect is stacking.

UnLucky
Sep 1, 2014, 03:57 PM
DEADLYY CIRCCCCLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No, seriously. Did they buff that PA enough? lol
Does that actually oneshot trash now? If not, it's still worthless

Sandmind
Sep 1, 2014, 04:43 PM

Since I know that SH Bal Rodos recover much quicker the more often he is striked when down ... DS shift action doesn't count toward it then?

Drifting Fable
Sep 1, 2014, 04:46 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140418185018/shipoffools/images/8/84/Atatata.gif

I still can't decide if I want to switch back to fighter main for a Limit break build or not.

Z-0
Sep 1, 2014, 04:58 PM
Since I know that SH Bal Rodos recover much quicker the more often he is striked when down ... DS shift action doesn't count toward it then?
Pretty sure that's not right. His stun length is determined on how many players there are in your party, including NPCs.

TehblackUchiha
Sep 1, 2014, 05:04 PM

Z-0 is right and Rodos stays down 20s solo on SH so shift may still kill if you can hit him hard enough. He would have gotten up in about 2 more seconds so he really only barely killed him before he got up.

ReverseSeraf
Sep 1, 2014, 06:16 PM
Z-0 is right and Rodos stays down 20s solo on SH so shift may still kill if you can hit him hard enough. He would have gotten up in about 2 more seconds so he really only barely killed him before he got up.

Vibrace too

Maenara
Sep 1, 2014, 07:06 PM
Same as before...
BHS, Deadly Archer, Additional Bullet, Assault Buster(very OP now) and Slide End.

Everything else is not good.

Uh, have you even tried Slash Rave?

BIG OLAF
Sep 1, 2014, 07:12 PM
Same as before...
BHS, Deadly Archer, Additional Bullet, Assault Buster(very OP now) and Slide End.

You forgot Slide Shaker, sweetheart.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 1, 2014, 08:12 PM
Same as before...

you forgot the part about how chaos riser one shots almost everything now

Achelousaurus
Sep 2, 2014, 05:59 AM
Back to the good old days of dempsey roll!
Do a Dempsey Roll :V (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sdJSPL1Vs&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLXFOuZMKJo3m8JkNTogp1VaOlymo4fSqx#t=138)

Anyway, I fell in love with braver all over again so I haven't even tried much about the other classes I play.
As I also haven't done much fo or te or ra yet I think it will be a while before I even start to bounce.
I hope by the time I do PAs will come cheap, gear has reasonable prices (I am still selling 9* Twin Sabers with 45 satk and 4 pp for 700k within the hour) and there will be extensive guides.

Flaoc
Sep 2, 2014, 07:50 AM
Same as before...

deadly archer is pretty lacking now.. illusion rave will out damage it and can now be canceled at any point (cant say that about archer) also surprising lack of symphonic drive and bloody sarabande in that list especially if combined with kamui edit: facet folia is also good and you forgot about acro effect and its parry frames for a double saber (also buffed damage compared to old acro)

RadiantLegend
Sep 2, 2014, 01:46 PM
Building my suicidal slayer. Will get back to you.

BubblyBoar
Sep 2, 2014, 02:00 PM
I dropped BHS smash in favor of Ducking Blow. BHS is stronger and all, but it things move even in the slightest, it misses. My Ducking blow hits for 40k on weak spots (no WB) and almost always connects.

If something is downed and not moving, I'll use BHS maybe.

Dephinix
Sep 2, 2014, 03:04 PM
Same combo list I always have.

Knuckles: Straight Charge, BHS, Slide Uppercut (BHS really isn't that hard).
Twin Daggers: Sym Drive, Facet Folia, Orchestra.

Course you can always just sub bouncer and use dual blades to merc bosses and laugh until the nerfs come.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 2, 2014, 03:11 PM
Does that actually oneshot trash now? If not, it's still worthless

Yes (but not Shironia trash. They're relatively hard to one shot currently for a non force but I'm okay with that.)

Knuckles I'm pretty much using the same things, BHS a little less. Twins I've added Orchestra into the mix. Double Sabers I'm actually using period.

Achelousaurus
Sep 3, 2014, 03:45 AM
Building my suicidal slayer. Will get back to you.
You got a Hu build with Maxed Never give Up, right?
Cause that has 20 seconds of invincibility (including Iron Will) and +300 S-atk for a minute once it procs.
It actually all works together but you have a 25% chance of simply staying dead (feels more like 15% to me though but still too much).

I dropped BHS smash in favor of Ducking Blow. BHS is stronger and all, but it things move even in the slightest, it misses. My Ducking blow hits for 40k on weak spots (no WB) and almost always connects.

If something is downed and not moving, I'll use BHS maybe.
Yeah, I also noticed Ducking Blow does really big damage now.
I will need to compare more.
Sadly I got a lot of work and stuff so I won't be able to do much besides dailies and Sugar Daddy until the weekend.

Actually gotta say I am quite underwhelmed by Shironia enemies.
Mostly as braver but the only things posing even a slight challenge are the floating casters and then only if you are sloppy and just try to PA spam to kill them as fast as the rest of the enemies. Not to mention they just plain annoying for melee >_<