PDA

View Full Version : matterboard 17

EspeonageTieler
Sep 1, 2014, 02:01 PM
how do i unlock it i was told you have to view the event tablet after you beat loser then go to the usual spot however after i did that i didnt get a cut scene or the board anyone have any ideas?

Maronji
Sep 1, 2014, 06:27 PM
i was told you have to view the event tablet after you beat loser
False. Logically, it'd make sense, but like I've been saying for the last week, I didn't even run Loser until a week before EP3.

then go to the usual spot however after i did that i didnt get a cut scene or the board anyone have any ideas?
If you were looking for an automatic cutscene, there isn't one. You have to talk to Xiao, who is now where Xion used to be, and pick a certain option (as you'd be agreeing to give your cooperation).

EspeonageTieler
Sep 1, 2014, 06:31 PM
False. Logically, it'd make sense, but like I've been saying for the last week, I didn't even run Loser until a week before EP3.

If you were looking for an automatic cutscene, there isn't one. You have to talk to Xiao, who is now where Xion used to be, and pick a certain option (as you'd be agreeing to give your cooperation).

see i went there but no one is standing there i did talk to him after i beat the last story quest but didnt get a new matter board then either