PDA

View Full Version : Are the servers down?

LockTheSlayer
Sep 1, 2014, 11:46 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or it's a redundant thread, but I just installed the game on my new computer using the tweaker the other day (which was quite the lengthy process) and I was excited to get right in the game since I haven't played since the Attack on Titan event, but it seemed that all the servers were down.

I doubt it's due to me doing something wrong because when checking the server status on the Bumped PSO2 blog it just infinitely loads with the green bar.

I understand that they were taking DDoS attacks back in June, but are they still recovering from that? I haven't been able to log in either via the tweaker or the vanilla launcher for the past couple days.

Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on.

chaosheal
Sep 1, 2014, 11:51 PM
I believe there is a sticky right on top of the page, otherwise you need a VPN program to connect. Most people (to my understanding) use pso2proxy, I personally use SoftEther VPN (wich is really easy to use and free) and I have had no problem whatsoever with it.

Hope this helps!

n_n
Sep 2, 2014, 12:06 AM
I understand that they were taking DDoS attacks back in June, but are they still recovering from that?
They completely recovered 2 weeks after the DDoS stopped. ~1st week of July.