PDA

View Full Version : Braver help

DUN
Sep 2, 2014, 07:45 AM
I have been looking for a build but haven't really found any. I would like to be a Braver hybrid using Katana and Bow. Right now my mag is all over the place because I was just fed it random crap.What I need to know is what should my mag be fed. Also what units / skills should I use for the best output. Thanks for the help :D

chaosheal
Sep 2, 2014, 07:54 AM
As far as build goes usually you'll want to take the obvious ones being average stance, average stance +, katana gear, katana combat, combat finish and combat escape. Bows are usually something along the line of rapid shoot, rapid shoot advance and I'll need to look at the tree again for the exact names of all the skills but I'm sure you get the idea.

As for mags if you're going full on hybrid I would recommende a pure dex mag with braver's mag maxed (5 points) 50% of your mag's dex will go to bonus s and r atk, a pure 175 dex mag would give you a total of 175 dex, 87 s-atk and 87 r-atk.

Hope this helps!

DUN
Sep 2, 2014, 08:29 AM
When you say stances is that a disc? I'm new to the game just hit 26 yesterday lol

WNxTyr4el
Sep 2, 2014, 09:12 AM
When you say stances is that a disc? I'm new to the game just hit 26 yesterday lol

Stances are active skills that are selected by putting points into them via the Class Counter.

They have different effects such as increased damage, increased damage to weak points, increased damage using the element an enemy is weak to, etc.

You equip them to your sub palette by pressing J, locating the stance in the 2nd tab (looks like a little person) and using that button during a quest.

Hope that helps.