PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 So um ep3

Kamijou Touma
Sep 2, 2014, 02:14 PM
im kinda scared to go up to the 2nd floor of the arks ship becuase it keeps asking questions about eps 1-2 and ep 3
dont know what its says fully but i get the general idea but i just dont want to press the wrong thing when i havent even finished the story for ep 2 and 1 >.>
any chance this stuff will be translated so i and others can feel safe to go to the second floor?

actually i think i may have already clicked something i shouldnt have because now it doesnt ask those questions it goes right to a scene with a dif matoi -_-

Sanguine2009
Sep 2, 2014, 02:20 PM
its asking if you want to start the ep3 MB if im not mistaken, just go ahead and get the ep3 MB. you can skip the scene now and rewatch it later once it gets translated, that way you dont have spoilers and you dont get prompted every time you enter

Kamijou Touma
Sep 2, 2014, 02:23 PM
does any of the story get affected though? like i saw a dif matoi appearantly her double? does it affect the matter board?

Sanguine2009
Sep 2, 2014, 02:28 PM
the ep3 matter boards wont affect previous ones retroactively. i think thats what you are asking? you can still do both either way.

Kamijou Touma
Sep 2, 2014, 02:32 PM
ah ok
cause i was wondering about continueing the story from the amnesia matoi XD

Sacrificial
Sep 2, 2014, 02:33 PM
unlocking ep3 does unlock the "wild" ep3 event tablets though. if you dont want those yet click the first option with ep1-2

Z-0
Sep 2, 2014, 02:35 PM
Even clicking the first option with E1/2 will give you MB 3-1, though. Your lobby will stay E1/2, not sure about the tablets though. If you switch to MB3-1, your lobby and other various things will switch back.

Kamijou Touma
Sep 2, 2014, 04:50 PM
its asking if you want to start the ep3 MB if im not mistaken, just go ahead and get the ep3 MB. you can skip the scene now and rewatch it later once it gets translated, that way you dont have spoilers and you dont get prompted every time you enter

how do i rewatch later?

Shear
Sep 2, 2014, 05:27 PM
Inside your room you can use the event viewer, it's the same Panel you use to place room Items.

Ezodagrom
Sep 2, 2014, 05:33 PM
Even clicking the first option with E1/2 will give you MB 3-1, though. Your lobby will stay E1/2, not sure about the tablets though. If you switch to MB3-1, your lobby and other various things will switch back.
Choosing the Ep 1/2 option allows the player to start MB3-1, but as long as he doesn't start the MB3-1 nodes, NPCs in the lobby and event tablets in the fields will be Ep1/2 ones (depending on the completed matterboards).

There are a few extra new blue event tablets that can be seen even in Ep1/2 Matterboards, Katori and Saga events related to the Bouncer class (like how when Braver and Dewmans were added, so were added blue tablets with Azanami and Io that could be seen in the Ep1 MBs).