PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with the girl and the robot?

Retrohunter95
Sep 3, 2014, 11:44 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, new to the game, already forgot their names ^^;

The girl has purple hair and seems to be obssesed with me in some way, the robot kinda likes showing off his stuff.

Not sure if you get me, saw them on the third mission (Where you need to get 100 QP killing darkers).

yoshiblue
Sep 3, 2014, 11:56 PM
As far as I know, girl is a student who like dual blades while the Robomandude is her teacher who drags her off for training.

Sizustar
Sep 3, 2014, 11:58 PM
They are the teacher for hte new bouncer class

Demonare
Sep 4, 2014, 06:07 AM
Every class has NPCs that promote that class so to speak (such as Lisa being the Ranger promoter). Outside of the cutscenes you encounter them in, said NPCs generally give out quests related to the class they're promoting.

Katori and Saga (the girl and robot you're asking about) are both NPCs meant to promote Bouncer, as mentioned. Katori likes to try to "teach" the player about her class (and its Dual Blades), which is why she seems interested in the player, but she usually gets dragged away by her teacher, Saga, because she's still a student that requires training.

This (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221533) thread talks about them a bit more.

TehCubey
Sep 4, 2014, 08:21 AM
Houko Kuwashima is love.

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2014, 08:28 AM
They're the new shipping pair that everyone is fawning over.

Or maybe just me.

Shear
Sep 4, 2014, 08:52 AM
A Cast and a Newman?

No it's not just you :p Also those two are kinda funny.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 4, 2014, 11:15 AM
Excitable genki-ish girl student who admires you (cause at that point everyone knows who you are and the things you have done) and her serious, cold, unimpressed but gentle teacher.

Kikikiki
Sep 4, 2014, 12:55 PM
Good god the passion when Katori talks to you with redface status.