PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun, which one is your favourite operator?

elryan
Sep 4, 2014, 07:46 AM
Poll. Go!

EDIT: poor, poor Hilda...

EDIT 2: I forgot about Karin. oops.

There's Melitta who always wants you to capture random Malludas. There's Brigetta the herald of Gel Wulffs and visbolts who has an interest in insect fossils. There's Hilda the slavemaster who always wants you to dig.

Henrietta all the way.

EDIT 3: top kek.

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 4, 2014, 07:50 AM
You could have actually made a poll with those nifty thread tools we got in here you know.

Anyways, Brigitta

EDIT: In my defense, the poll wasn't there when I made my reply. Guess I was quick on the draw.

saraishadow
Sep 4, 2014, 08:01 AM
Lol, no one likes Hilda

EDIT: Melitta is best Operator! o/

Stickboy
Sep 4, 2014, 08:13 AM
i had to say henrietta. never liked any operators until she appeared, trufax

saraishadow
Sep 4, 2014, 08:15 AM
While I do like Henrietta's look, I havent really known her for that long, plus I love Melitta's freak out at the beginning of Wave 7 in TD3.

TehCubey
Sep 4, 2014, 08:16 AM
Anyone who isn't Melitta. She makes me want to turn off voices almost as much as Karin in Extreme Quests.

Maenara
Sep 4, 2014, 08:26 AM
Karin. Duh.

Kikikiki
Sep 4, 2014, 08:30 AM
Anyone who isn't Melitta. She makes me want to turn off voices almost as much as Karin in Extreme Quests.

Yes yes. Yes yes yes yes. YES.

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2014, 08:46 AM
Henrietta, obviously.

But I'm also very fond of Hilda.

Shear
Sep 4, 2014, 08:47 AM
Henrietta due to her being a Caseal.

Because Reasons.

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2014, 09:00 AM
Henrietta due to her being a Caseal.

Because Reasons.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HpFG6of.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vintasticvin
Sep 4, 2014, 09:07 AM
Henrietta cause you know... Cast Supremacy.

Hexxy
Sep 4, 2014, 09:17 AM
Wait, people actually LIKE Melitta? Not only is she the most annoying (way more than Karin even), but from an operational standpoint she's also the stupidest and least effective. She freaks out at everything and never gives useful or relevant support. I definitely would not want her as my support.

"SOMETHING IS COMING...........MAYBE!"

http://www.pastoralin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template.jpg

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2014, 09:19 AM
Wait, people actually LIKE Melitta? Not only is she the most annoying (way more than Karin even), but from an operational standpoint she's also the stupidest and least effective. She freaks out at everything. I definitely would not want her as my support.

"SOMETHING IS COMING...........MAYBE!"

http://www.pastoralin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template.jpg

Apparently a girl being unsure of everything ever and stammering every single word out is a major turnon for japan.

TehCubey
Sep 4, 2014, 09:32 AM
Apparently a girl being unsure of everything ever and stammering every single word out is a major turnon for japan.

Moe: a character who is so useless and helpless that even a fat no-life otaku NEET can go "I could protect her! She needs my help!"

I am exaggerating.

But not by much

Anduril
Sep 4, 2014, 09:35 AM
I like Hilda...

Shiyo
Sep 4, 2014, 09:40 AM
I hate the new operator, every time I finish a code her voice makes me sound like I failed because she sounds upset.

Zyrusticae
Sep 4, 2014, 10:04 AM
I voted for Brigitta because the name sounded vaguely familiar.

Seriously tho, people pay attention to those announcements? I started tuning them out around the hundreth time they repeated information I already knew.

Poyonche
Sep 4, 2014, 10:51 AM
I like Melitta because her "panic-striken" side (see when Wave 7 begin) and she is the one who cares the most about you (Idk about Henrietta for now) not like Hilda who is upset when you fail an E-Code like the "Judgement" one.

Brigitta is like in the middle, she is a good operator. :3

So imo Melitta&Henrietta > Brigitta >>> Hilda

EDIT : Also, new's EQ announcement voice for Brigitta and Henrietta's sound very depressive. :/

Dnd
Sep 4, 2014, 11:15 AM
I like Melitta because she makes me laugh the most, everytime..

"Ahhh! AHHH! RAPPYS!....."

Natsu Nem
Sep 4, 2014, 11:27 AM
There's Melitta who always wants you to capture random Malludas. There's Brigetta the herald of Gel Wulffs and visbolts who has an interest in insect fossils. There's Hilda the slavemaster who always wants you to dig.

Henrietta all the way.

Gardios
Sep 4, 2014, 11:55 AM
I didn't do a Brigitta SA for nothing. :V

Hilda is cool, too.

Alenoir
Sep 4, 2014, 11:55 AM
Kugyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(ry

Well, would have voted for Henrietta if she was more.... Rise-ish. But monotone voice...

NoiseHERO
Sep 4, 2014, 12:37 PM
henrietta winning?

Lisa head whose voice keeps making me think an EMQ is coming up?

EvilMag
Sep 4, 2014, 12:48 PM
I like Brigitta because well..

I can't stand Melitta because I could never get shit done with her because shes too busy cutegasming over Lillipans while Hilda treats me like her son. Don't know too much about the new operator.

SakoHaruo
Sep 4, 2014, 12:49 PM
Who is that new robot lady? :wacko:

I like her.

Laxedrane
Sep 4, 2014, 01:08 PM
Sako it's henriatta.

Somedays I wish there were male operators, as an option. However I prefer Hilda due her professionalism and that one E-cpde warning she does where she sounds like she's turned on. Her voice get's all low and.. it just makes me laugh hahaha.

I also hate melitta for her silliness. Especially since both my friend and I know that if she happy that means a really annoying code about to fucking pop. And I wanna curb stomp her every time she does laugh.

Natsu Nem
Sep 4, 2014, 01:18 PM
New male operator voiced by Norio Wakamoto.

EvilMag
Sep 4, 2014, 01:20 PM

Soooo our operator would be Magashi?

Shear
Sep 4, 2014, 01:53 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Shear666/ZVyPB42_zps7d5ab4f3.gif
BEST IDEA EVER[/SPOILER-BOX]

Jaqlou Swig KING
Sep 4, 2014, 02:09 PM
henrietta winning? Lisa head

Exactly.

Though tbqfh I do like her voice a lot, she's actually kind of likeable, maybe we should just forget Lisa exists and pretend Henrietta was here first.

That said, my favorite is Brigitta, cuz idk. Melitta can fuckoff though, if I had to hear her overreact all day I'd quit and go cooking with Franka.

Koffee should be an operator...Dat voice, dat face, dat urrthang.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 4, 2014, 02:50 PM
Koffie (if she was an operator), Hilda, Henrietta, Brigtta in that order. Operators that calmly do their job>Melitta's panicing, and overreacting. I 'd prefer a calm, mature voice any day of the week obviously. Feelings/emotion is fine; operators shouldn't all be Henrietta, but for the love of god don't be Melitta all the time.

while Hilda treats me like her son.

I thought I was the only person that got that impression from the tutorial+her pep talk before elder.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407041248/radiocreatures/images/5/5f/I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

Poyonche
Sep 4, 2014, 04:36 PM
while Hilda treats me like her dog

Fixed, since she is always asking us to dig, to destroy Darchyme or Baize (not sure about this name), and she is also upset when you fail with dat fkin Judgement code "Was there too many for you !?"

ReverseSeraf
Sep 4, 2014, 05:08 PM
Henrietta

Dat voice

Naizuya Tatzubani
Sep 4, 2014, 05:45 PM
Henrietta's a qt3.14

Punisher106
Sep 4, 2014, 06:02 PM
I didn't do a Brigitta SA for nothing. :V

Hilda is cool, too.

I want to see this SA.

As for me, I'm not too sure. It'd probably be either Brigitta or Hilda.

Meilitta: OH MY GOD A LEVEL 1 ZA OODAN WATCH OUT

Brigitta: Confirmed readings of various hostile entities! Please Endeavor and eradicate them! I am fond of flaunting my extensive lexicon as it makes me sound intelligent! (Although her pre-loser speech is always fun to hear. "Give 'em hell.")

Hilda: Confirmed readings of Hostiles. Yeah. I don't think this is gonna be a problem. You can take care of it easily.

Henrietta: *Moonrunes* (Or "DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS Dark RagneDICKS DICKS DICKS" when I asked Aida about when she'll be translated)

Anyway, Karin can go die with her stupid god damn floor objectives. How about you don't make it a fucking pain in the ass to do some of this shit? Also, hack the bosses in Ruinfish to drop me a goddamn Sange!

Terrence
Sep 4, 2014, 06:07 PM
Brigitta is a great operator ! ^_^ My vote was for her. Hilda and Melitta are good too. Henrietta is a CAST. I hate CASTs.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 4, 2014, 07:30 PM
Brigitta is a great operator ! ^_^ My vote was for her. Hilda and Melitta are good too. Henrietta is a CAST. I hate CASTs.

You humans are all racist

NoiseHERO
Sep 4, 2014, 07:33 PM
You humans are all racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9dU3O2GNE

SakoHaruo
Sep 4, 2014, 07:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W9dU3O2GNE

Only a human would say such a thing which makes him a racist as well.o3o

Enforcer MKV
Sep 4, 2014, 08:04 PM
Henrietta is pretty cute....

BIG OLAF
Sep 4, 2014, 08:40 PM
Whichever girl is the new CAST one. All of the old ones look like hell.

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2014, 08:47 PM
Hilda has that sexy frizzle hair and talks down to me something raunchy.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 4, 2014, 10:03 PM
Hilda has that sexy frizzle hair and talks down to me something raunchy.

lol she could do with a little makeover.

I could picture less blush, the eye-cover ponytail, beauty mark under the left eye maybe...

Meteor Weapon
Sep 4, 2014, 11:21 PM
The only reason I frequently blew up that Gilnas trapping the darn Lilipan E-Code was because Melitta's annoying voice.

Whenever a TD fails, I still blame Melitta, despite not really reasonable, I just hate her being obnoxious.

I wish there was a setting that I can get rid of her being the operater, but thats just impossible I guess.

No prob with Brigitta and Hilda since their dialogues show how professional they are. Henrietta, no comment for now.

Poyonche
Sep 5, 2014, 04:18 AM
Melitta looks like a kid : "OH MY GAWD ! DARKERS GOT A 20% HP BONUS !"

"AAH ! AAAAH ! OODANS APPEARED NEARBY !"
or after killing Cougar
"AAH ! AAAAH ! RAPPY APPEARED NEARBY !"

Chik'Tikka
Sep 6, 2014, 04:10 AM
Half you all so far have a gynoid fetish+^_^+ make them 1-900 calls and request that gadget girl, that mechanical maiden, that automaton doxy...

Just don't request Melitta +^_^+

IndignationSWF
Sep 6, 2014, 04:28 AM
I'm torn. I really like Brigitta, but Henrietta's friggen awesome now.

Rien
Sep 6, 2014, 06:13 AM
I don't know if anyone's ever stated it, but operators work free of charge. Yes, the ARKS gives them subsidies but other than that you don't actually pay them offscreen/story wise.

Which actually somewhat explains how Melitta can be so unprofessional: She's kind of like the Ulc of Operators, being under-qualified but on the job.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 6, 2014, 12:03 PM
Half you all so far have a gynoid fetish+^_^+ make them 1-900 calls and request that gadget girl, that mechanical maiden, that automaton doxy...

I take offense to that!

*looks at sig*

*gets hot and bothered*

Unnamed Player
Sep 6, 2014, 12:31 PM
Elly Person

gigawuts
Sep 6, 2014, 12:39 PM

I prefer "technophile."

jeremycards
Sep 6, 2014, 02:49 PM
Am i the only one who dont remember wich one is wich? ;_;

BIG OLAF
Sep 6, 2014, 03:09 PM
Am i the only one who dont remember wich one is wich? ;_;

Nope, I don't know which is which, either. I know the names, but I can't match w/ the faces unless they're in front of me.

Walkure
Sep 6, 2014, 03:22 PM
I picked Melitta because my friends joke about her operating a TA consisting entirely of Capture and Gesture ECs.

yoshiblue
Sep 6, 2014, 04:04 PM
Recycled material FTW
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Redmage64/Navigators_zps0af639c7.png

Zeota
Sep 6, 2014, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2xirp44.jpg

I had no idea until today.

"Kinkyuu layloku desu!"

Her freak-outs during the tower defense EM's (especially toward the end of the 3rd) are great.

jeremycards
Sep 6, 2014, 05:26 PM
ohh there we go, i like Melitta then, i find adorable how she freaks out lol, the new cast one is cute too, tough her voice is a bit boring

Kondibon
Sep 6, 2014, 05:33 PM
From most to least.
Hilda>Melitta>Henrietta>Brigitta

Hilda honestly just sounds like she knows what she's doing, Melitta despite annoying most people amuses me with how she reacts to things, Henrietta manages to somehow have more character than Brigitta despite being a caseal that speaks in monotone constantly.

I picked Melitta because my friends joke about her operating a TA consisting entirely of Capture and Gesture ECs.
I would play that.

Punisher106
Sep 7, 2014, 01:19 PM
From most to least.
Hilda>Melitta>Henrietta>Brigitta

Hilda honestly just sounds like she knows what she's doing, Melitta despite annoying most people amuses me with how she reacts to things, Henrietta manages to somehow have more character than Brigitta despite being a caseal that speaks in monotone constantly.

In all honesty, Brigitta tends to break out of her... standard personality, which can be seen when you complete Gel Wulff E-trials, as well as red ones. Hell, recently, her personality kinda has been shifting.

Kondibon
Sep 7, 2014, 05:52 PM
In all honesty, Brigitta tends to break out of her... standard personality, which can be seen when you complete Gel Wulff E-trials, as well as red ones. Hell, recently, her personality kinda has been shifting.That's true. She's still not my favorite though.

Punisher106
Sep 8, 2014, 12:28 AM
That's true. She's still not my favorite though.

Understood. Though I understand your preference of Hilda. She always acts calm, and tries to make everybody not panic. I never really heard her raise her voice, come to think about it.

Come to think of it, why is Henrietta winning? She's kinda not understandable, and her tone of voice strikes me as very plain.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 8, 2014, 01:01 AM
Understood. Though I understand your preference of Hilda. She always acts calm, and tries to make everybody not panic. I never really heard her raise her voice, come to think about it.

Come to think of it, why is Henrietta winning? She's kinda not understandable, and her tone of voice strikes me as very plain.

robot girl fetishists

cute face

sterotypical female machine-voice operator

the landslide is a bit absurd, but she's shiny and new so there's that

Kikikiki
Sep 8, 2014, 01:03 AM

Caseal.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 8, 2014, 01:20 AM
Tough choice since I don't really hate any of them... Hilda's all cool and stuff, but Henrietta is a robo-operator.

I'd have to go with Hilda for having professionalism out the ass.

Hrith
Sep 8, 2014, 05:47 AM
Just saying, but I'm almost certain メリッタ is the Serbian name Milica - check the pronunciation before you say 'it's メリッタ not ミリッカ!'.

Even if it's not, I like thiking it is, because it's such a pretty name :P

I'm glad you forgot Karin, I wish she'd die.

saraishadow
Sep 8, 2014, 06:39 AM
Am I the only one here that doesnt hate Karin?

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2014, 06:45 AM
Am I the only one here that doesnt hate Karin?No, but I don't like her either, so I dunno if that's what you're asking.

saraishadow
Sep 8, 2014, 07:04 AM
Umm, I actually enjoy seeing Karin, it's a break from the usual faces.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Sep 8, 2014, 08:30 AM

She's got a face only a mother could love though. And a voice only a cheetobeard could love.

http://I.imgur.com/ZmRcigT.png

LOOKIT THAT

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 8, 2014, 08:41 AM
She's got a face only a mother could love though. And a voice only a cheetobeard could love.

LOOKIT THAT

Those eyes... they stare into your soul...

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2014, 09:14 AM

Oh are you talking about her face? I can't stand her face. I thought you meant her voice since that's what most people bring up about her.

Punisher106
Sep 8, 2014, 10:33 AM
Looking at that picture without having to worry about her fucking annoying Stage Orders, I originally thought it looked like she had bags under her eyes. I just realized she has Lisa eyes. Wow.

No, seriously, it's not her voice or her appearance that makes me hate her, it's her stage orders. You don't know how bad I wanna punch her in the face or stick (current weapon I'm using) where the sun don't shine when I hear her taunt me for failing the stage order, and making the next level harder.

Achelousaurus
Sep 8, 2014, 10:40 AM
Henrietta by far.
Karin is ok but Brigitta and Melitta are just really damn annoying (doesn't help some 80% of the time you get them).
Hilda is ok but just sorta.
Henrietta is Kugimiya so it's at least a nice voice (not her trademark tsundere loli voice after all).

The real problem is that operators or people like Hans actually interrupt fights.
For example you cannot change weapons until you clicked them away or they go away by themselves (truly painful in tacos).

They are pointless and most of the time just annoying.

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2014, 10:59 AM
The real problem is that operators or people like Hans actually interrupt fights.
For example you cannot change weapons until you clicked them away or they go away by themselves (truly painful in tacos).

They are pointless and most of the time just annoying.I'm pretty sure Hans is just a client not an operator. But still

"FUCK HANS SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO FIGHT THIS QUARTZ DRAGON I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GETTING OFF TO ME KILLING THE ADDS CHRIST!"

saraishadow
Sep 8, 2014, 12:06 PM
Lol, Han's interruptions are annoying as hell and ALWAYS come at the WORST possible time.

Hexxy
Sep 8, 2014, 01:03 PM
The worst part about Karin is that after every stage (so every 15-20 seconds).... all you hear is...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

And if you didn't hear it that way before, you will now.

Sanguine2009
Sep 8, 2014, 01:42 PM

They are pointless and most of the time just annoying.

this bothers me sooooooo much, sega really needs to fix that.

gigawuts
Sep 8, 2014, 01:54 PM
I was almost 100% certain they would fix Hans's early orders interrupting like they do in the last update. His latest ones don't, and they went back and fixed a ton of old content, but they left Hans alone for some reason.

It ires me.

Rien
Sep 8, 2014, 02:01 PM
They made old hans messages shorter iirc

Achelousaurus
Sep 9, 2014, 03:51 AM
I'm pretty sure Hans is just a client not an operator. But still

"FUCK HANS SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO FIGHT THIS QUARTZ DRAGON I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GETTING OFF TO ME KILLING THE ADDS CHRIST!"
This.
And I tend to make comments about how he needs a frequent change of pants.

Kondibon
Sep 9, 2014, 04:45 AM
They made old hans messages shorter iirc
I've been doing them and I can tell you that shorter isn't what I want. It's for them to not show up at all. Or at least not require your input to continue.

Achelousaurus
Sep 9, 2014, 07:58 AM
Yeah. some msg I can listen to or not is not actually a problem. Rarely does anything for me, especially when Brigitta tells me something is coming...or not but whatever.
Stuff that interrupts my fight is a big problem though.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 9, 2014, 12:22 PM

LOOKIT THAT

Now that I look closer...

Wides eyes, slightly unsettling smile, messy pink hair covering one eye... she's a few steps away from reminding me of certain yanderes.

Syklo
Oct 5, 2014, 04:57 AM
I'd say Karin, but she's not in the poll and she's only for XQ's so she won't count.

Henrietta - because of her voice (that distortion <3)

UnLucky
Oct 5, 2014, 05:49 AM
Maybe I wouldn't turn off voices if XQ stages actually lasted longer than 10 seconds at most

Or she said more than "yoshyoshyoshyosh! totemo yoshi!" ad insanitem

Pretty sure she actually spends less time not talking, and the majority of that is in the teleporter

Oh for an actual answer... I anti-vote the dumb one, I guess. Everyone else does their job and I can properly ignore what they're saying just like a real ARKS would. Although I think the robot's voice is a notch quieter than the rest, or I just left my voices off so I've never actually heard her speak.

And I'm not surprised the operators still hijack your controls. Hans is notorious for that and one of the major reasons I avoided doing his COs entirely past the initial unlock and he's black. Also I'm sure everyone doing TAs loved how all the popups closed menus and dropped inputs.

Hobu
Oct 5, 2014, 06:10 AM
"Ah was that too complicated for you?"

Karin a shit.

"Lilipans are so cute!"
"I wonder if we could communicate with them?"
"Something is coming... maybe."

Melitta a shit.

"We have reached the quota. Don't stick to one machine. You can search for other places to dig."

Hilda so bossy.

"This looks like the most dangerous battle yet. .... Please return safely. Over and out."

Why is Bridgitta not winning?

UnLucky
Oct 5, 2014, 06:21 AM
''Falz Arms looks to be the most dangerous thing we've ever fought!''

You're new around here, aren't you?

Hobu
Oct 5, 2014, 06:26 AM
''Falz Arms looks to be the most dangerous thing we've ever fought!''

You're new around here, aren't you?

In fairness, that statement was kinda true when Falz Elder was the only megaboss around.

yoshiblue
Oct 5, 2014, 03:44 PM
Technically still is. You don't see Lurther blowing up a bunch of ships in space.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Oct 5, 2014, 04:02 PM
Why is Bridgitta not winning?

PSOW taste and PSOW Caseal bias.

I'll never forgive Melitta for this one

"UAAAAGH! NANI KOREEEEE?!?!?!"
/Digg walks around the corner
"........Really?"

Hexxy
Oct 5, 2014, 04:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YUy1644.jpg

mctastee
Oct 5, 2014, 05:06 PM
OMG, we NEED this.

saraishadow
Oct 5, 2014, 07:41 PM
Or a male Operator voiced by Jouji Nakata
ERABE

Achelousaurus
Oct 6, 2014, 09:17 AM
EMIYA!

Technically still is. You don't see Lurther blowing up a bunch of ships in space.
Yeah and he isn't the size of a small moon either.

Poyonche
Oct 29, 2014, 04:34 PM
Luther is just "having a walk" in the space, then Brigitta suddenly wants all the ARKS to attack him. :c