PDA

View Full Version : Been having this problem for a week coming Sunday. Need Help.

renzokuken4
Sep 6, 2014, 07:58 PM
Hello I need some help connecting to the servers. Every time I login its says "Authenticated Sega ID" for about 1 min then says "Server Connection Timed Out." I am using Aida's Tweaker and Cyberkitsune's proxy and I have used the Softether VPN.

Everytime I start the game, I fix gameguard, pso.exes, and permissions and item translation is checked, I've also installed the english patch, largefiles, and story patch. I disable my Norton firewall and then start the game. It goes though fine and all the ships are up, but after 1 min after I log in, it says the "Server Connection time out," if I try log in again it freezes. When I open the PSO2 Tweaker after I close PSO2 this pops up, "failed to download translation files!(An execption occured during a webclient request)". And then gameguard interferes with the next time I try to launch PSO2. I have to reboot the computer to retry PSO2. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I've looked inside the reddit Megathread and searched for server timeout threads but I haven't found anything and the ones that have this problem there are no answers.

WildarmsRE5
Sep 6, 2014, 10:45 PM
failure to enable Item Patch disables Proxy

jp30
Sep 8, 2014, 01:25 AM
don't use cyberkitsune proxy & vpn at the same time.

cyberkitsune proxy = works just like vpn without needing to turn on vpn

if you want to use vpn remove the proxy first