PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 New Money Methods?

XTREEMMAK
Sep 7, 2014, 05:36 PM
Hey all,

So found out last night that TACOs are now a weekly endeavor. I'm glad that it's less of a routine thing now, but now I need new ways to make that 600k plus back per run.

I've been looking around and Lo and Lottie seem to have some good orders. If dailies are roughly the same, then I can't really count on them as a steady average for reliable base income. At present, I'm only seeing about 139,960 which is far from close. This is also assuming that Lo and Lottie's missions run daily but I'm not sure.

Though I'm sure many of you have better ways of chaining things (for example, I didn't include any of Hans' missions), are there any other methods you guys have thought of to make a cool 600k at least per day?

BTW, non premium user :)

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 7, 2014, 05:37 PM
Klotho's XQ Client Orders.

#You'reWelcome

Really though, this is also weekly. You're best bet are Dailies, cuz there is usually three that are 100K+. The amount from TACOs and XQs was inflated a bit, but if you feel you want more than that, there are some decent 50-60K Dailies as well.

Skyly
Sep 7, 2014, 06:24 PM
Get premium.
Open shop.
Sell armor fodder.

Yden
Sep 7, 2014, 06:33 PM
If you haven't noticed, the meseta rewards for daily quests have been massively improved.
http://i.imgur.com/1B64RuB.jpg

Either collect them for a couple days to finish multiple in a single run or just do them daily.

wefwq
Sep 7, 2014, 09:38 PM
Either do your daily orders or open player shop and sell dudu foods to get massive profits.