PDA

View Full Version : Good AC sites

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 04:28 PM
I'm looking to buy AC I would like to find a site that doesn't take forever. I would prefer it to be paypal. If anyone has a few good sites let me know please :D

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2014, 04:30 PM
Using your phone for pso2es is like the best way to get AC and cheapest iirc.

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 04:32 PM
I busted my phone a few weeks back -_- any other way? I have an old ipod touch lol

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2014, 04:34 PM
I busted my phone a few weeks back -_- any other way? I have an old ipod touch lol

You can get a phone emulator on your pc and it works, I believe. Not 100% sure on that one. Never did it myself.

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 04:35 PM
Alright thanks Bob:]

TheSeunger
Sep 9, 2014, 04:43 PM
I accidentally discovered the fact you can still purchase AC without a VPN for the--I'll just post a link here.

https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

I was using HSS after it wasn't working properly, turned it off and lol'd to myself to see if I can access this page but turns out this, along with the rest of its pages, does not require a VPN. It's not related to PSO2 JP site for some reason, but I figured I would share what I (accidentally) discovered.

I've only shared with a few couple so far and my team, but I figured... why not share with the peeps who are currently buying AC through PSO2es?

Edit: You might want to save this in a notepad just in case if you need it for the near future as this topic will be buried most likely forever by then.

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 05:45 PM
If someone could help me I have webmoney now but im stuck at the address part of the pso2 thing. I keep getting an error.If anyone could tell me what it says I would be grateful:]

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 07:56 PM
But you need a japanese credit card to purchase AC from there.

I have web money but when I choice the option it takes me to that part. Idk what to do :[ lol

DUN
Sep 9, 2014, 08:35 PM

I have web money but when I choice the option it takes me to that part. Idk what to do :[ lol

Chdata
Sep 9, 2014, 09:29 PM
http://jpwm.net/shop/

It's instant, but it's pricey.

As soon as you buy, you can download a picture of the webmoney code to use.

I'd try pso2es first. Though I can't seem to with neither a visa nor mastercard.

TheSeunger
Sep 10, 2014, 12:33 AM

I primarily use WebMoney; I don't use a credit card. Just pointing out there is still hope for those who still buy WM.