PDA

View Full Version : Publickey.blob?!?!!!

DUN
Sep 10, 2014, 07:35 AM
Iv'e been trying to figure this out for a few hours now. Iv'e googled it and no luck so if someone could help me figure this out I would love you forever lol. A good note I figured out my problem with the AC page!!! :D

Schwarzesonne
Sep 10, 2014, 07:50 AM
I was about to post this as well as I've exhausted google searches for it and finding no solution. Sorry if this is deemed as thread-jacking. This bug has been annoying for the past few hours.

Additionally, I get this after getting the "failed to open publickey.blob" error popup twice every time I launch pso2 via the tweaker: http://i.imgur.com/RlyrGOL.png

PS: I managed to get PSO2 to work but without the patches, still hunting on which patch is the culprit. Hopefully there's a solution or hotfix for it :)

PPS: A teammate just told me he had this popup but was able to continue to play regardless.

DUN
Sep 10, 2014, 07:54 AM
Well I thought that was the case as well I get two pop ups close both go to play pso2 it tells me my client is a different version error 640 I think. No clue lol

the_importer_
Sep 10, 2014, 08:18 AM
Well I thought that was the case as well I get two pop ups close both go to play pso2 it tells me my client is a different version error 640 I think. No clue lol

Same here:

http://i60.tinypic.com/108eq7s.png

Poyonche
Sep 10, 2014, 08:20 AM
Weird, I got publickey.blob too, but PSO2 is now running. :o

P.S : I had to remove english patch to allow PSO2 to run.

Schwarzesonne
Sep 10, 2014, 08:22 AM
Weird, I got publickey.blob too, but PSO2 is now running. :o

P.S : I had to remove english patch to allow PSO2 to run.

That seems to be the case for me as well. It went through without the story and large patch (only EN patch installed). Still gave me the publickey.blob error twice but able to play now.

DUN
Sep 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
It let me play but no item patch -_- lol

SuKKrl
Sep 10, 2014, 09:14 AM
Isn't this related to PSO2proxy? Its strange that its showing up here as I never used that before.

Hatsodoom
Sep 10, 2014, 10:01 AM
Happening to me too. Able to play, but the message popsup twice.

Poyonche
Sep 10, 2014, 10:23 AM
Okay so it works with english patch too, and I don't use PSO2 Proxy.

What dah heck dat error means ?

DUN
Sep 10, 2014, 10:43 AM
It works with the english patch. The only thing that isn't working right now is the item patch it seems.But that will be fixed soon I bet they normally keep on top of it.

untrustful
Sep 10, 2014, 10:44 AM
I keep getting the "サーバーから切断されました。" message even after ditching pso2tweaker.

untrustful
Sep 10, 2014, 10:48 AM
Okay so I visited the twitter, and if you used the ddraw.dll instead of the tweaker, delete it as the tweaker is fixed now. Update the tweaker.

Chdata
Sep 10, 2014, 10:58 AM
It seems like it's related to item translations.

SuKKrl
Sep 10, 2014, 11:48 AM
It is working normally now that the item patch was updated.