PDA

View Full Version : "I am no longer there" Story Mode Quest?

FeartheGreat
Sep 11, 2014, 08:26 PM
How do I unlock it exactly? I can't find any info on it aside from on the PSO2 Cirnopedia website, it says that you need to complete another story mode quest called "Seabed Shivers" in order to unlock it. But I did complete that quest. Both sides of it and I still do not see the "I am no longer there" quest on my list of Story Mode quests. Is there something more that needs to be done?

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 11, 2014, 08:58 PM
You need to clear the abduction mission in the darker's den if I remember correctly. It's where you get abducted when you're about to start a VH/SH TA.

That's how I unlocked it, at any rate.

Maronji
Sep 11, 2014, 09:03 PM
Is there something more that needs to be done?

I still need to do that one, myself. I believe you have to do the Darker's Den EQ before that side story quest unlocks, and I've either never seen it up or it's already over by the time I find out one was coming.

Or Stealth's idea could be accurate too. I honestly don't know.

Punisher106
Sep 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
I've never cleared an abduction on my main, and it was unlcoked for me. Try the EQ.

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 11, 2014, 10:18 PM
Thing is, I did the EQ but it didn't unlock for me. Then I did the abduction and it worked.

IDK if there is a clear way to unlock this thing that people know of. My best advice would be to clear everything darker den related that isn't the story mission.

Kondibon
Sep 11, 2014, 10:27 PM
I believe you just have to BE abducted, but you don't have to clear it. Since I had only ever been abducted solo (and failed hard) before I got it.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 12, 2014, 11:15 AM
Either be abducted or do the Cradle of Darkness EQ. Case and point, you need to have gone to Darker's Den.