PDA

View Full Version : Max level and endgame?

Retrohunter95
Sep 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
So what's the max level and how does endgame work?

It's the end game fun? how much farming? what to do? any PvP?

Haven't reached endgame yet, but wondering since i'm gonna start to get into this full-time.

ashley50
Sep 11, 2014, 10:31 PM
LV70 currently, no PvP.

Chdata
Sep 11, 2014, 10:31 PM
Being max leveled doesn't make you strong in this game, you're still going to be weaker than you should be until you also have a good weapon with good affixes on it, and units.

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 11, 2014, 10:37 PM
Max level===> Level 70 at the moment.

How does it work?===>It works by getting the "best gear" and the "best affixes (with 5-slot and up)" that are appropriate to your Class and Playstyle.

Is the "End Game Fun"=====>Once you reach "End Game" all you mostly do is try to find ways to make more Meseta to buy clothes/accessories/lobby actions (and then show off to your friends/randoms) or to affix even more/better abilities on your gear, wait around for Emergency Quests, finish up on matterboards/bingo cards, dance in lobbies, loaf around, chill with friends, challenge yourself with Time-Attacks, try to Max all Classes, try different playstyles. Once you get to End game, the fun starts to decline if you don't challenge or motivate yourself to try out "new" things.

The Farming sucks in this game.... like seriously... MOST of the time, RNG will relentlessly kick you in your arse over and over again. And speaking of RNG, beware of a guy named DuDu. and a girl named Monica; you'll learn to have a love/hate relationship with them.

No PvP.

PSO2 is a fun game, what I really like about this game is the combat system; it's what has kept me from dropping it after all these years playing.

Kondibon
Sep 11, 2014, 10:37 PM
So what's the max level
Max level is 70 in the JP version. I think it's 50 in SEA but I don't remember.

how does endgame work?The end game works the same as the rest of the game, by tweaking out your gear.

It's the end game fun?
That's totally subjective, I don't know what you want me to say here.

how much farming?
The entire game is farming.

what to do?

Pray to the RNG
Get gear
If premium skip step 1
Get meseta
Spend meseta improving gear
Repeat whenever new content makes your current stuff obsolete.

Alternatively

Get meseta
Spend meseta on clothes, lobby actions, and other fluff
Repeat whenever a new scratch is released

any PvP?
No.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong by the way, the game can totally be enjoyable if you're into the game play, just don't expect some sort of amazing revolution in how the game functions at max level since a good half of the game's progress is RNG in the first place and most content that could be considered "end game" (AQs, XQs, and TD I guess) you can do before you're at the level cap.

Chdata
Sep 11, 2014, 10:41 PM
I'd like to emphasize that being level 70/70 with bad/no gear effectively makes you a level ~72/72 while people with good gear are effectively level 250/250.

Kondibon
Sep 11, 2014, 10:43 PM
I'd like to emphasize that being level 70/70 with bad/no gear effectively makes you a level ~72/72 while people with good gear are effectively level 250/250.This sounds about right give or take depending on your class combo.

Chdata
Sep 11, 2014, 10:57 PM
The end game used to be doing the same 5 quests that take 30 mins - hour to do all of in a row every single day because it made the most money, but that's not as bad now because they replaced that with fighting specific bosses or doing certain quests so it's not as repetitive.