PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Pso2 Ark Symbol image with transparent background.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
Good Afternoon all,

As a potential project I am considering making a pso2 themed shirt (maybe hoodie as itll get colder soon.)

I wanted a big ark symbol on the back but sadly most if the ones ive come across have a white background.

Does anyone have any Ark Symbols with a transparent back?

Thanks In Advance Guys

Stealthcmc1974
Sep 12, 2014, 12:07 PM
Try this out. It looks like it has a white background, but just put it in your image editing software.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 12, 2014, 12:15 PM
Cool thanks ill try it when I get home. Unless my friend can do it I may try custom ink to have it made

Rupikachu
Sep 12, 2014, 01:21 PM
The jp site used to have a fansite kit with some logos and stuff, if you can get into it you should try to find it and check.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 12, 2014, 03:23 PM
The jp site used to have a fansite kit with some logos and stuff, if you can get into it you should try to find it and check.

I cant go to pso2.jp sadly

Comcast still unable to sadly

Shadowth117
Sep 12, 2014, 03:25 PM
I cant go to pso2.jp sadly

Comcast still unable to sadly

That's not an excuse.

http://www.ejapan.eu/

Enjoy.

Shinamori
Sep 12, 2014, 03:28 PM
That site doesn't work.
"This installation of the Glype™ software is being used without a proper copyright attribution notice to Glype (commonly referred to as the "credit link"). It is a violation of the Glype Software License Agreement to remove, alter or conceal the credit link without a valid license to do so. Please purchase a license or return the credit link to the template."

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 12, 2014, 03:32 PM
Im unfamiliar with most parts of the undernet haha but ill check out when im at my pc

Shadowth117
Sep 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
That site doesn't work.
"This installation of the Glype™ software is being used without a proper copyright attribution notice to Glype (commonly referred to as the "credit link"). It is a violation of the Glype Software License Agreement to remove, alter or conceal the credit link without a valid license to do so. Please purchase a license or return the credit link to the template."

Than.... you failed. Dunno how but you did. Try it without the blue I originally had in the url? (Although for me that didn't matter.) The only reason it gives that error is if you tried sending a link to someone else directly from your web url after going somewhere with the proxy.

I've tried this on multiple windows installations and android os. Believe me, you screwed up.

Edit:

Im unfamiliar with most parts of the undernet haha but ill check out when im at my pc

Its actually very easy to use. You just go to the site, stick in the url you want, and browse it that way. I'd turn off "remove objects" and "remove scripts" when you do it, but I've used it many times to browse pso2's site and friends of mine have as well. After you've put in the initial address and such you pretty much browse it like normal. A few things may look slightly off or not load correctly (ex. AC Scratch Voice previews don't work), but overall everything works.

Shinamori
Sep 12, 2014, 03:55 PM
That's odd, considering that's my first time ever knowing about that link.

Shadowth117
Sep 12, 2014, 04:25 PM
That's odd, considering that's my first time ever knowing about that link.

Maybe your ISP is blocked, your browser somehow doesn't work (although IE, Chrome, mobile Chrome, and Android OS's "Internet" all work). Maybe your region is blocked. Maybe you have somehow been there and you have messed up cookies. Maybe you have a terrible antivirus. It works fine for me and many others from multiple ISP sources. I don't know what you expect me to say.

Regardless there are numerous sites like the one I linked if one were to simply look.

Shinamori
Sep 12, 2014, 04:55 PM
It's probably ISP. I have Comcast, and I can't see it on Chrome. However, I have another browser(Comodo Ice Dragon) tied to ProxyCap and I can view the page just fine, although, it's kind of a moot point since I can access the JP site using that browser and ProxyCap just fine.

Yamishi
Sep 12, 2014, 08:24 PM
I was actually just looking at making custom PSO2-themed stuff the other day. Could we make this thread a place for dropping transparent-background PSO2 art?

I've seen AIDA's Rare Drop shirt, as well as one on another site with the Grinder icon on the back, called "The Daily Grind." Let's get some more going, guys!

DoubleZero
Sep 12, 2014, 10:35 PM
I would definitely pick up some form of hooded sweatshirt or t-shirt featuring the Arks logo on the front, back or sleeve. I have Aida's Rare Drop shirt, and I would definitely be on board with some more PSO2 merch. I'm six and a half feet tall and somewhere between a 2X and 3XL, so I'd like to wear something Phantasy-Star-related that actually fits.

It would still be a better outfit for the guys than what SEGA could cook up, that's for sure.

Yamishi
Sep 17, 2014, 09:57 PM
Just bumping this up for more high-res PSO2 icons or designs!

Arks logo is awesome, but I downloaded the PSO2 fansite kit, and there's not much to use in there. The only two that are even usable are the already-posted Arks logo, and the actual Phantasy Star Online 2 logo. I'd love to get the Monomate icon, or other items, as vectors, or at least higher resolution than the in-game icons.

Gama
Sep 17, 2014, 10:33 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]https://copy.com/IXGxaGa8KyKG[/SPOILER-BOX]

png with transparency

and this might be interesting if you want to make pso2 aparel.

http://gamathecast.deviantart.com/art/Arks-Fan-Meet-t-shirt-design-477456826