PDA

View Full Version : 10* rare weapons at 1,050... why?

n_n
Sep 12, 2014, 04:05 PM
http://puu.sh/bwo01/6930fd642d.jpg
(yes, it is an English player selling this.)
Why am I seeing tons of 10* weapons at 1,050 each in the shops? Do people not know you can exchange them for Excube or Photon Sphere (40k~50k range on ship2)???

Please stop doing this for these reasons:
1. you're losing Meseta for being ignorant
2. you look like an idiot
3. you're making it harder for us players who are trying to find 9* rares to buy for mag feeding.

Thank you.

SammyKiller
Sep 12, 2014, 04:09 PM
This, so much this..

un1t27
Sep 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
Fucking children always fucking shit up.

SakoHaruo
Sep 12, 2014, 04:12 PM
Shh, stop trying to use your brain for others.

Lyrise
Sep 12, 2014, 04:18 PM
I disagree. I like seeing 10* weapons at 1k. Every now and then I will find a use for 10* passes, and make a bunch of thosse. Sometimes I make too much - This gives me an option to convert my excess passes back to cubes, for a very minimal cost.

EvilMag
Sep 12, 2014, 04:21 PM
Not complaining. Made element grinding my Elder pain a lot cheaper.

Vampy
Sep 12, 2014, 04:21 PM
Let them >.> we make money for their stupidity

Shadowth117
Sep 12, 2014, 04:27 PM
Not complaining. Made element grinding my Elder pain a lot cheaper.

Pretty much stuff like this.

Its not something you can really stop and and I wouldn't go on a campaign to do so as it won't get you anywhere.

the_importer_
Sep 12, 2014, 04:41 PM
My ship is full of these. The less premium members on a ship, the less 10* pass people will have, the less you 10* items will sale. I just recycle mines for spheres or cubes.

LordKaiser
Sep 12, 2014, 04:58 PM
Check if they're affixed or has some abilities.

Vintasticvin
Sep 12, 2014, 04:59 PM
Oh what was that Op sorry I couldn't hear what you were complaining about over sounds ciming from my pool of meseta. I get rich and I make people smile so its a win win

Maenara
Sep 12, 2014, 05:03 PM
Well if everyone turned these worthless weapons into money they wouldn't be worthless anymore and we can't have that now.

munekun
Sep 12, 2014, 05:20 PM
I have always been curious as to why people do this.

Maenara
Sep 12, 2014, 05:30 PM
People REALLY like to floor the value of things, except for things that are needed regularly. See grinders(Took years for them to hit rock bottom in value and they've ALWAYS been extremely common), Technique disk fragments(EXACTLY as common as Ranged and Striking disks, but worth 10x as much just because they're needed more).

Terrence
Sep 12, 2014, 05:32 PM
Let them >.> we make money for their stupidity
Instead of trying to help people who don't know the Recycle Shop, sluts like you act bad. Miserable community.

Vintasticvin
Sep 12, 2014, 05:39 PM
I had no idea being generous was a crime and frowned upon but come on a 10* that has no element or pre affixes isnt worth squat.

Takatsuki
Sep 12, 2014, 06:02 PM
Oh what was that Op sorry I couldn't hear what you were complaining about over sounds ciming from my pool of meseta. I get rich and I make people smile so its a win win

You do realize you could trade them for spheres and sell them for even more, right?

UnLucky
Sep 12, 2014, 06:40 PM
You do realize you could trade them for spheres and sell them for even more, right?

And make spheres go down to 1050? No thanks

Vampy
Sep 12, 2014, 08:19 PM
Instead of trying to help people who don't know the Recycle Shop, sluts like you act bad. Miserable community.

And asshats like you don't help either I have tried to help but from my experience you can tell someone something and it can fly right over their heads so excuse me and shut the fuck up. Don't judge me for one thing I say

milranduil
Sep 12, 2014, 08:19 PM

You do realize that in order to do this, you spend the value of a 10* pass which ends up only being worth less than or equal to the cost of sphere you would sell it for - 1050 meseta right? Unless I'm thinking about this wrong, 10* prices are dictated by their weapon's average elemental % grind cost, not by sphere cost.

Chrysheight
Sep 12, 2014, 08:28 PM

See. Just no. One. This post, that's not constructive at all. You want to bitch, take it elsewhere. You're just making the community you trash look worse. Good job, "Hero"

Two. If they don't know the recycle shop, sucks to be them. If they hit M. There's a fucking map in the lobby now. It tells you where shit is at. Now. Take your head out of your ass, it's not a hat.

UnLucky
Sep 12, 2014, 08:54 PM
You do realize that in order to do this, you spend the value of a 10* pass which ends up only being worth less than or equal to the cost of sphere you would sell it for - 1050 meseta right? Unless I'm thinking about this wrong, 10* prices are dictated by their weapon's average elemental % grind cost, not by sphere cost.
Well, you don't gain anything from buying 10*s in order to recycle them, but if you already had the trash rare to begin with you can make more than 1050 meseta by converting it first.

If only it were feasible to contact everyone ignorantly selling their unrefined gems. Gotta exit out of their shops and search them up on the visimaphone and they might not even be online (who even checks their mail? always full of Sega spam)

So I just buy their photons and resell EXP tickets for free money.

milranduil
Sep 12, 2014, 10:01 PM
Well, you don't gain anything from buying 10*s in order to recycle them, but if you already had the trash rare to begin with you can make more than 1050 meseta by converting it first.

Right, that's what I'm getting at. People can't really profit off of others selling them for 1050 meseta except maybe to use them to 50% a more expensive 10* (by more expensive I mean something like 5mil and not 50k e.g. Noire weapons).

Pugas87
Sep 13, 2014, 11:23 AM
But if your using 10star passes for a 1k weapon, even to 50 element (which you may spend upwards of 20 passes), you are still losing out on excubes, photon spheres, etc.

ShinMaruku
Sep 13, 2014, 11:31 AM
http://puu.sh/bwo01/6930fd642d.jpg
(yes, it is an English player selling this.)
Why am I seeing tons of 10* weapons at 1,050 each in the shops? Do people not know you can exchange them for Excube or Photon Sphere (40k~50k range on ship2)???

Please stop doing this for these reasons:
1. you're losing Meseta for being ignorant
2. you look like an idiot
3. you're making it harder for us players who are trying to find 9* rares to buy for mag feeding.

Thank you.

No let them continue their loss is my gain. :P

landman
Sep 13, 2014, 12:18 PM

I blame the downgraded shop search function of this game, not those players. Give me min-max values like PSU and give me the option to search for more than one affix at the same time and I will have no more problems.

milranduil
Sep 13, 2014, 03:21 PM
But if your using 10star passes for a 1k weapon, even to 50 element (which you may spend upwards of 20 passes), you are still losing out on excubes, photon spheres, etc.

Which would be the price you pay anyway for 50 elementing anything... don't really see your point.

No let them continue their loss is my gain. :P

There really is no gain, so no.

SodaJunky
Sep 13, 2014, 03:58 PM
Sounds extremely exploitable to me, you could reap from the stupidity and cash in.

Z-0
Sep 13, 2014, 04:04 PM
To buy one of these 10*s, you need to get a 10* pass, which could have been used to exchange for a cube/sphere anyway.

Not really exploitable at all.

Hrith
Sep 14, 2014, 02:11 AM
They are very useful for increasing element, please do not stop >_>

The problem is the shop search system. PSU had much, much better search options, such as searching for items with a minimum ATK or DEF value or searching for a specific rarity range - which would completely fix the issue mentioned in the first post, by searching for items 1~9*.