PDA

View Full Version : how to buy ac now that pso2es is ruined due to code verification?

Izlude77714
Sep 20, 2014, 09:13 PM
just was curious what the easiest way to buy ac is these days now that pso2es is inaccessible due to that code verification bs

the_importer_
Sep 20, 2014, 09:40 PM
just was curious what the easiest way to buy ac is these days now that pso2es is inaccessible due to that code verification bs

What are you talking about? I just bought 5000 AC this afternoon via PSO2es.

Shear
Sep 20, 2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, just to see what you are talking about I bought 100 AC and it went through just fine.

reaper527
Sep 20, 2014, 09:45 PM
What are you talking about? I just bought 5000 AC this afternoon via PSO2es.

if i were to guess, i'd say he probably locked himself out of his account. (bluestacks re-install/lost phone/whatever, and then didn't have his 16 digit recovery code to get going on a new install)

if this is the case, his best bet is to just pay the markup to arks-layer and get webmoney, then use that for ac.

the_importer_
Sep 20, 2014, 09:55 PM
if i were to guess, i'd say he probably locked himself out of his account. (bluestacks re-install/lost phone/whatever, and then didn't have his 16 digit recovery code to get going on a new install)

if this is the case, his best bet is to just pay the markup to arks-layer and get webmoney, then use that for ac.

Oh that's probably correct, I had to use those codes a lot when I was Mag feeding at work on Blue Stack and then on my phone during the weekends. That security is kind of overkill if you ask me.

Jim
Sep 23, 2014, 03:38 PM

According to the people who posted above, PSO2es is working, but I've never tried it so I wouldn't know.

You might be able to get help unlocking your PSO2es in the Quick Question Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385). Otherwise, you can always check out the AC Purchase Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490) here on PSOW.

wefwq
Sep 23, 2014, 04:01 PM
Maybe PSO2es has detected that you use different device, you gonna need device transfer code for that.

In order to get the code, you have to run PSO2es from old device and check from PSO2es lobby menu, write down code somewhere and login from new device.

Hexxy
Sep 23, 2014, 06:51 PM
He might also be getting the popup that asks to confirm your birthday.