PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Notice the EQ Schedule?

Laxedrane
Sep 24, 2014, 05:00 AM
The weekend has a completely Fixed for every single EQ kick off friday night into sunday night.

Saturday night into Sunday morning. You want EXP I hope you have some good stimulants lying around.

(Schedule can be found on bump)
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/category/pso2jp-updates/

Ce'Nedra
Sep 24, 2014, 05:05 AM
I take this is for that arks ship competition to give everyone a more fair chance to score points. 4 Elders on sunday however...all that exp

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 24, 2014, 08:09 AM
I take this is for that arks ship competition to give everyone a more fair chance to score points. 4 Elders on sunday however...all that exp

All those chances to not get an orochi...

Zellith
Sep 24, 2014, 08:28 AM
I having a hard time deciding on whether to hunt for 11* and above
or to speed level my Bouncer to max.

Ce'Nedra
Sep 24, 2014, 08:29 AM

Orochi? What's that? I thought these were myths ;o

horseship
Sep 24, 2014, 08:46 AM
Chaotic Tranquility gives so much exp now. I just gained nearly a full level from it at 67 with just a 75% booster.

4 Vardha EQs in a row on Saturday though, really? Who even does that EQ for anything other than their SP COs? At least it's while I'm sleeping. I may just stay up for those 4 Elders... to get nothing.

milranduil
Sep 24, 2014, 09:09 AM
Fodders bout to get cheap!

Vintasticvin
Sep 24, 2014, 09:18 AM
:D Woots all the rares I'm having a rough time getting will be easier to get. Also dat delicious exp and Nedra yummy :p

Hexxy
Sep 24, 2014, 10:03 AM
That's a lot of scheduled lag for the week.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 24, 2014, 04:48 PM
That's a lot of scheduled lag for the week.

It does coincide with their server load tests, so it seems pretty intentional.

infiniteeverlasting
Sep 24, 2014, 04:49 PM

yes, very true.
but then if I did get an orochi... i wouldn't play the damn game anymore because things would drop dead with a press of a button ;)

HeyItsTHK
Sep 24, 2014, 05:03 PM
With the exception of Shironia mobs you can do that now. :P

Shinamori
Sep 25, 2014, 05:20 AM
yes, very true.
but then if I did get an orochi... i wouldn't play the damn game anymore because things would drop dead with a press of a button ;)

Honestly, when they start to pump more 12☆s in the gzme, we're gonna get near 12☆ and possibly 11☆ unit passes. By then we'll have another EQ that drops Elder's and Luther's 12☆ drops.